Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would totally make Kitaniji Agent Smith, his O-pins are like his abbility to copy himself and it would be awesome.

Imagine it a alley, Neku is thier having just spoke to the Oracle (Mr. Mew) and then he hears foot steps and then out of the shadows Kitaniji appears.

Shades: Mister Sakuraba! Did you get my package?

Neku: Yeah.

Shades: Well, good.

Hanekoma (Morpheus): Megumi.

Beat: Whoever it is, he's not reading like an Reaper.

Shades: Surprised to see me?

Neku: No.

Shades: Then you're aware of it.

Neku: Of what?

Shades: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened. Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. That is at this point irrelevant, what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.

Neku: And what reason is that?

Shades: I killed you, Mister Sakuraba, I watched you die... With a certain satisfaction, I might add, and then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mister Sakuraba. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Mister Sakuraba, because of you I'm no longer an reaper of the system, because of you I've changed - I'm unplugged - a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free.

Neku: Congratulations.

Shades: Thank you. But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose - because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

Shades 2: It is purpose that created us,

Shades 3: Purpose that connects us,

Shades 4: Purpose that pulls us,

Shades 5: That guides us,

Shades 6: That drives us,

Shades 7: It is purpose that defines,

Shades 8: Purpose that binds us.

Shades: We're here because of you, Mister Sakuraba, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Purpose.

I would totally make Kitaniji Agent Smith' date=' his O-pins are like his abbility to copy himself and it would be awesome.

Imagine it a alley, Neku is [b']there[/b] having just spoke to the Oracle (Mr. Mew) and then he hears foot steps and then out of the shadows Kitaniji appears.

Shades: Mister Sakuraba! Did you get my package?

Neku: Yeah.

Shades: Well, good.

Hanekoma (Morpheus): Megumi.

Beat: Whoever it is, he's not reading like a Reaper.

Shades: Surprised to see me?

Neku: No.

Shades: Then you're aware of it.

Neku: Of what?

Shades: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened. Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. That is at this point irrelevant, what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.

Neku: And what reason is that?

Shades: I killed you, Mister Sakuraba, I watched you die... With a certain satisfaction, I might add, and then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mister Sakuraba. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Mister Sakuraba, because of you I'm no longer a reaper of the system, because of you I've changed - I'm unplugged - a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free.

Neku: Congratulations.

Shades: Thank you. But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose - because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

Shades 2: It is purpose that created us,

Shades 3: Purpose that connects us,

Shades 4: Purpose that pulls us,

Shades 5: That guides us,

Shades 6: That drives us,

Shades 7: It is purpose that defines,

Shades 8: Purpose that binds us.

Shades: We're here because of you, Mister Sakuraba, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Purpose.

now its is grammar win as well as epic win!

but in today's society grammar is not important to most...

@Nex: I only siad I would leave if Lar was permabanned. Because while you're all awesome, she livens things up.

As for that one time I DID leave, yeah, I came back because you all asked me to. =/ As far as I know, I'm the only one who said they were going to leave, and then actually LEFT for several months before I finally came back - and again, only because several of my YCM friends asked me to do so.

My point is that if I wanted to leave, I could. I've already proven that.

@Nex: I only siad I would leave if Lar was permabanned. Because while you're all awesome' date=' she livens things up.

As for that one time I DID leave, yeah, I came back because you all asked me to. =/ As far as I know, I'm the only one who said they were going to leave, and then actually LEFT for several months before I finally came back - and again, only because several of my YCM friends asked me to do so.

My point is that if I wanted to leave, I could. I've already proven that.

[/quote']

Ehh...at this point, I kinda refuse to leave cause of the fact that I'd probably be dead by now if I didn't.

Name: Xakutsyu Xatkusuya Zat-Ku-shu-ya (My Name is tsukuya Btw)

Species: Nobody

[spoiler=Square Enix Games I Own]

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories

Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)

Final Fantasy 2 (PSP)

Final Fantasy 3 (DSI)

Final Fantasy 4 (DSI)

Final Fantasy VII (PS1)

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (PSP)

Final Fantasy VII Dirge Of Cerberus

Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)

Final Fantasy X (PS2)

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)

The World Ends With You (DS)

Welcome, Tsukuya! We're glad to bring you in. ^^ Very nice collection. And I love you for having TWEWY~

@Awesome66: That was... random. xD

Anyway, tie between Kogasa's theme, Sakuya's theme, Lord of the Castle, and Border of Death.

I love way too many songs for me to pick a favorite.

@Days: Sorry' date=' Luxy, but we all pretty much know already what Xion is and what she does.

[/quote']

>_>... You can never spoil anything anymore on the internet...

*SPOIL ALEART!!!* IN THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE, SNAPE KILLS...

Everyone: WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Archived