Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I just received word from my father. He'll be out of the hospital soon. He had a heart attack' date=' and about 3 hours later, they had to remove a tumor from his throat. It was benign.

In a couple of days, about 10, I'll be out of school! That means I can possibly, if it were to be wanted or even allowed, to spend more time with this Organization. I just hope getting my job doesn't interfere with it at all.

[/quote']

How fortunate for you.

Sadly I don't like Cake, I'll settle with a tuna sandwich from subways and some sun chips.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received word from my father. He'll be out of the hospital soon. He had a heart attack' date=' and about 3 hours later, they had to remove a tumor from his throat. It was benign.

In a couple of days, about 10, I'll be out of school! That means I can possibly, if it were to be wanted or even allowed, to spend more time with this Organization. I just hope getting my job doesn't interfere with it at all.

[/quote']

How fortunate for you.

You didn't ask for cake. Wai?! =o *cries out in fear*

*Raises hand* May I have some cake?

Why of course. =D *hands you two plates of cake* Now where's Roxas, Zexion, Larxene and the others? They must have cake or feel my wrath! >.<

*Steals all the cake*

*tackles* If you wanted some' date=' you just had to ask. *takes cake back, and hands you a plate* Act civilized. HEAR ME?! =D *gives you two chunks of cake*

Wow, what is the recipe?

That my friend, is a secret. Shhh! ;D It's made of awesome.

[quote='Zaraki Kenpachi' pid='2142596' dateline='1241908805']
[quote='Teen Gohan' pid='2142583' dateline='1241908575']
No >=[

My cake.

*Crys in a corner while esting the cake*
[/quote]

You steal my cake?! Yagh! *locks you in a refrigerator with sherbet. VANILLA SHERBET*

You will suffer! >=3
[/quote]

D:

*eats the vannila sherbert while suffering*

[quote='「₦agato.Pein」«★»' pid='2142597' dateline='1241908815']
http://niji-iro.deviantart.com/gallery/#Stamps

Discuss epic stamp collection.
[/quote]

They aren't epic.

I could do the stuff he did, in 2, 3 minutes >_>

Archived