Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

*grabs Lar's hand and starts sucking his paint-covered thumb*

A padded room. A padded thumb. Let's find a padded room for my thumb. Yes. It's pointless. Pointless pointless pointless. Pointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointless!

I must notify Master Davok of these sudden changes in the subject's behavioral pattern. It's an excellent development, and proof that his insanity toxin works. --evil smile--

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shot. Bubble wrap. Must pop! No wonderbzex is gone crazy! Bubble wrap messes with your head man!

*pops every damn bubble in the room...*

Um...I don't think you can pop this kind of Bubble Wrap. I think that's why they call it the Industrial Strength High Quality Bubble Wrap. This brand must have been made by Burst Man and they are impossible to pop. They aren't cheap either. This product is good for places like this and everyone seems to enjoy it a lot because of it's fun and no one gets hurt.

Zex, stop your spiraling descent into dementia at once. It is quite the predicament when my stores of ridiculous bubble wrap are being pilfered. How the devil am I going to distract Demyx then? Now he's going to eat all my huckleberry truffles!

Besides, we already have one person with an unstable psyche in power. We don't need another.

Zex' date=' stop your spiraling descent into dementia at once. It is quite the predicament when my stores of ridiculous bubble wrap are being pilfered. How the devil am I going to distract Demyx then? Now he's going to eat all my huckleberry truffles!

Besides, we already have one person with an unstable psyche in power. We don't need another.

[/quote']

*nibbles on truffles* =3

Zex' date=' stop your spiraling descent into dementia at once. It is quite the predicament when my stores of ridiculous bubble wrap are being pilfered. How the devil am I going to distract Demyx then? Now he's going to eat all my huckleberry truffles!

[/quote']

*nibbles on truffles* =3

Blast! I must devise a plan to save my delicious confections!

Oh Demyx~

The truffles are soul linked to ponies. So when you ate that one right there, you just killed a pony.

Just thought you'd like to know. Oh, and the pony was being cute and frolicking in a meadow at the time. Nice one.

Also, New Topic: I saw this on FFXII's page on tvtropes - "Viewer Gender Confusion (The sheer amount of people that have confused Larsa for a girl is truly amazing)"

How the hell do you confuse Larsa for a girl?

You know, I'll be honest.

I luv this club plus the randomness that happens.

[/quote']

*nibbles on truffles* =3

Blast! I must devise a plan to save my delicious confections!

Oh Demyx~

The truffles are soul linked to ponies. So when you ate that one right there, you just killed a pony.

Just thought you'd like to know. Oh, and the pony was being cute and frolicking in a meadow at the time. Nice one.

Also, New Topic: I saw this on FFXII's page on tvtropes - "Viewer Gender Confusion (The sheer amount of people that have confused Larsa for a girl is truly amazing)"

How the hell do you confuse Larsa for a girl?

It's called the internet.

Who's Larsa? Dx

*Still hasn't even beat the Rogue Tomato (first quest, I think?) on FFXII*

Anyway, so far I dunno what to say about the battle system. I like it, but it's kinda, weird? I guess. Aw well, I haven't played enough to form an opinion on it yet. I just now beat my first Cactuar~ x3

And I think I actually like Vaan. ;.; Why do you guys hate him so much?

(Once again, I've only been playing as him for, like, 10 minutes. So don't take my opinion too seriously. xD)

[/quote']

Who? Larxene? Nah. That is what I like to call "being sane in a crazy world".

Who's Larsa? Dx

*Still hasn't even beat the Rogue Tomato (first quest' date=' I think?) on FFXII*

Anyway, so far I dunno what to say about the battle system. I like it, but it's kinda, weird? I guess. Aw well, I haven't played enough to form an opinion on it yet. I just now beat my first Cactuar~ x3

And I think I actually like Vaan. ;.; Why do you guys hate him so much?

(Once again, I've only been playing as him for, like, 10 minutes. So don't take my opinion too seriously. xD)

[/quote']

Because his character development is incredibly delayed, and after it happens once it goes nowhere else at all. He can also be your stereotypical immature somewhat angsty protagonist. This is made worse by the fact that he is completely useless to the plot after about the 1st hour. Penelo is a more important character than him. Ashe (and Balthier, though to a slightly lesser degree) is the real main character of FFXII.

[spoiler=Probably not the best larsa picture, but it will suffice]

larsa9gb.jpg

This is probably definitely off topic and should be posted in the Omegle thread, but I believe I may have started a cult.

Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!

Stranger: hi

You: Greetings.

Stranger: where u from

You: Limbo.

Stranger: cool

Stranger: im from bulgaria

You: What is it like in Bulgaria?

Stranger: the time ?

You: What is time again? I forgot.

Stranger: 23:54

Stranger: night

Stranger: the weather is normal

You: Is there any way for me to travel from Limbo to Bulgaria?

Stranger: wait to see

You: Pardon?

Stranger: i don't see that country

Stranger: on google

You: Limbo is Nowhere, and is Everywhere at the same time. Your friend Google will not find it.

Stranger: lol

Stranger: this is cool

Stranger: can i go there ?

You: You woudn't want to.

Stranger: are u conspirator ?

Stranger: conspiracy ?

Stranger: occult ?

Stranger: what are you

You: You could say that. Maybe. I require a way to exit Limbo and enter this "Bulgaria"

Stranger: u are from Matrix ?

You: I am Lord Knis Jraral Davok, Lord of Rural and Godslayer.

Stranger: bow

You: I have been imprisoned inside Limbo.

Stranger: by who ?

You: By the Pantakreotes, the Celestial Gods for attempting to wipe out an entire species.

Stranger: man u are occult im sure

Stranger: i know some thing about occult

You: I require you to find me a way from Limbo to Bulgaria.

Stranger: get out from Astral

Stranger: get in your body

You: I don't have a body. Not anymore.

Stranger: steal someone's body

You: I require to see them before I possess them.

Stranger: i think u are powerful

You: I Am. I am Immortal and All-Powerful, Embodiment of Suron the God of Apocalypse

Stranger: i wanna be your serveant

You: Indeed. Your first command shall be to find my a host to possess!

Stranger: if i find it

Stranger: how to told you

Stranger: that i find it

You: I shall know. But most importantly is this, spread the word of my arrival to your realm. Inform everyone of my Greatness and preach my tidings and wishes! You shall by my Oracle!

Stranger: ok i will be your Oracle , master !

You: For I require worshippers to exit this Limbo.

You: Bring all you know into my cause, and You shall be awarded.

Stranger: I will !

You: Your reward shall be great, for you shall march at the head of my followers as I conquer your realm! Now go! Spread others to your cause!

Stranger: Can i go to Limbo?

You: You... don't want to go there. But go, my servant. My Oracle. Go collect others for your cause. And you shall be named... Dragon Heads.

You have disconnected.

I liked Vaan for the first hour of gameplay. And then I disliked him afterward, just because he gets too much attnetion from the story, despite not being important.

I wouldn't really have a problem with him, honestly, if he had just been a sidelines character, like Penelo.

Archived