Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would probably, if I survive long enough, attempt to get my hands on some of those artifacts of power things. Then I can go crazy and almost blow up the world, but in the split-second in a memorable and heartwarming moment that brings a tear to the eye, the hero would destroy me and I shall blast into thousands of pieces, and the hero and the modest heroine who the fans never wanted to be shipped in the first place discover their love for eachother and kiss in the light of my many body parts.

My ideal death.

Sephiroth and Cloud are both terribly overrated.

Yep. I was outplayed. Good game! BTW' date=' Do you have any experiance with RPG Maker VX? I want to get it, it costs $60, but I don't want to waste my money on something that sucks. What do you think? O.o

[/quote']

^Anyway, does anybody else here have any knowledge of the above?^

Hurray for crappy interent connections that you get charged for!

Any Square Enix game / anime' date=' sure. xD

[b']Which reminds me, everyone here should go and watch Soul Eater - it's an anime by Square Enix.[/b]

And no Awesome, I have zero experience with anything RPG Maker.

I told everyone about this in the last thread, and none of you had heard of it. I only watched the first eight episodes, but it suffered FMA-style Adaptation Distillation. In my opinion, it's too similar to Bleach and D. Gray-Man, but no where near as awesome, and I've seen even less of D. Gray-Man.

Sad face. D=

@Lar: Yup. Kefka needs to be in a KH game. But one thing I dislike about Nomura is obvious favoritism. -.- He doesn't like the idea of including FF characters pre-7, since he didn't work on them. He only reluctantly added Setzer and Vivi (who is from 9, another he didn't work on).

Oh, here's a fun fact! Did you all know that Rikku was SUPPOSED to be in KH1?

She was supposed to have Yuffie's role. But then, the developers were like "Nah, there's already someone in the game named Riku, so let's go with someone else."

As a result, they picked Yuffie. There's even some original character art on the internet of FFX Rikku drawn in KH style, in the exact same pose as Yuffie's character art.

Yep. I was outplayed. Good game! BTW' date=' Do you have any experience with RPG Maker VX? [b']I want to get it, it costs $60, but I don't want to waste my money on something that sucks.[/b] What do you think? O.o

This is the sole reason why torrents are here.

Yep. I was outplayed. Good game! BTW' date=' Do you have any experience with RPG Maker VX? [b']I want to get it, it costs $60, but I don't want to waste my money on something that sucks.[/b] What do you think? O.o

This is the sole reason why torrents are here.

What are you saying?

Sad face. D=

@Lar: Yup. Kefka needs to be in a KH game. But one thing I dislike about Nomura is obvious favoritism. -.- He doesn't like the idea of including FF characters pre-7' date=' since he didn't work on them. He only reluctantly added Setzer and Vivi (who is from 9, another he didn't work on).

Oh, here's a fun fact! Did you all know that Rikku was SUPPOSED to be in KH1?

She was supposed to have Yuffie's role. But then, the developers were like "Nah, there's already someone in the game named Riku, so let's go with someone else."

As a result, they picked Yuffie. There's even some original character art on the internet of FFX Rikku drawn in KH style, in the exact same pose as Yuffie's character art.

[/quote']

You've said this like...10 times. xD

*grabs Lar's hand and starts sucking his paint-covered thumb*

A padded room. A padded thumb. Let's find a padded room for my thumb. Yes. It's pointless. Pointless pointless pointless. Pointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointlesspointless!

Archived