Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Lawl. Poor Roxas.

Anyway' date=' to shift over to a new topic of discussion, let's go and revive an old topic.

I believe we've discussed who we want/think will be in the eventual KH3 from the FF universe.

I wanna bring this back up, but with opinions from the members who have recently joined. Also, if possible, supply your reasoning for why they should/would be in the game.

[/quote']

Well, I'm not sure who should be in it. Perhaps some more backround on Auron. We don't know how he went in league with Hades (Or did I just forget? Probably)

Sephiroth should still be in it. He was the coolest optional boss in any KH game in my opinion.

On the line of new FF characters, I would say Zack, from Crisis Core, in Birth by Sleep. If it's ten years ago, then perhaps Zack should be in it.

Maybe a little more into Tidus and Wakka. They were only on the island in the first game.

Maybe Vincent? From FFVII? I've heard of him, I'll provide answers as soon as I look up his info on the internet.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for another Sephiroth battle in part three, simply because part two's Sephiroth battle was great fun.

Other than that, I have no preference for character's to appear in KH3.

On a side note, Master Davok and I have developed quite the interesting role-play, and if he agrees, I'd like those interested to join. It will be great fun, I assure you. ^_^

Well, I think Vincent will make an appearance, and probably Red XIII too. Just because Nomura has an obvious favorite when dealing with FFVII, so he'll obviously include those characters.

I'd like to see Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie's roles expanded - all three can fight, but got very minor appearances. Maybe make them Destiny Islands Party members.

The FF universe isn't directly tied with the KH universe. As such, Zack can be in it regardless of the timeline, as he doesn't have to be dead. If they directly related the FF canon to KH canon, Tidus and Wakka would be older, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine wouldn't be fairies, Sephiroth would have a larger role, and Aerith would be dead.

Auron can't have any more role in KH3, as he disappeared at the end of 2. Unless Hades stupidly brings him back again.

Sephiroth will obviously make a return appearance.

Well' date=' I think Vincent will make an appearance, and probably Red XIII too. Just because Nomura has an obvious favorite when dealing with FFVII, so he'll obviously include those characters.

I'd like to see Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie's roles expanded - all three can fight, but got very minor appearances. Maybe make them Destiny Islands Party members.

The FF universe isn't directly tied with the KH universe. As such, Zack can be in it regardless of the timeline, as he doesn't have to be dead. If they directly related the FF canon to KH canon, Tidus and Wakka would be older, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine wouldn't be fairies, Sephiroth would have a larger role, and Aerith would be dead.

Auron can't have any more role in KH3, as he disappeared at the end of 2. Unless Hades stupidly brings him back again.

Sephiroth will obviously make a return appearance.

[/quote']

That is obvious. He was one of the coolest FF characters (Debatable, I'm sure.)

Well, I personally found Final Xemnas harder. Also, Kuchiki, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell everyone - you should look into getting a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

The Organization Data Battles (and Terra) make Sephiroth look like a joke.

Well' date=' I personally found Final Xemnas harder. Also, Kuchiki, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell everyone - you should look into getting a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

[/quote']

That is what I've heard. Sephiroth is still one of the coolest FF characters ever. Does any of the bosses in Final Mix have that title?

Well' date=' I personally found Final Xemnas harder. Also, Kuchiki, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell everyone - you should look into getting a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

[/quote']

^^;; Well, I'm trying to purchase a Japanese Playstation 2, but I'm having trouble finding one. But I agree, I must obtain a copy of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, especially after watching the gameplay videos.

I was amazed. :D

=P Japanese PS2s are too expensive - just buy the Swap Magic discs and the Flip Top for PS2. ^^ It is WAY cheaper than a Japanese PS2 (the whole thing together probably costs about $40).

@Awesome: Well, considering that KH is technically part of the FF universe, almost all of the Organization has that title. Also, Cloud, Yuffie, Squall, and Tifa, as they are all optional bosses. Oh, and Auron.

=P Japanese PS2s are too expensive - just buy the Swap Magic discs and the Flip Top for PS2. ^^ It is WAY cheaper than a Japanese PS2 (the whole thing together probably costs about $40).

@Awesome: Well' date=' considering that KH is technically part of the FF universe, almost all of the Organization has that title. Also, Cloud, Yuffie, Squall, and Tifa, as they are all optional bosses. Oh, and Auron.

[/quote']

Shiznit. I've been outplayed. I'm going to have to play my ace, which MIGHT only level the playing field. Check out who won: http://stars.ign.com/articles/874/874708p1.html

Then let's begin by saying Kurosaki Ichigo, Cloud, Sephiroth, Yagami Light, and Heero are the most overated characters of their respective animes ever. >_<

Since I'm relaxing today, I should have time to watch Soul Eater. I'm sure it will be enjoyable. ^_^ Especially because we're having Quesedias (spell check?) for dinner.

Seriously, Cloud gets way too much praise, where as Tidus gets too little.

In my opinion, Ashe was the best Final Fantasy protagonist, so far, but I think Tidus doesn't get the respect he deserves. His charm is that he's the most human protagonist yet.

People like to give him sheet for being a "whiney baby". But tell me, if you had suddenly been ripped out of your comfortable life, thrown into a foreign world, knowing no one, and being unaccustomed to the constant threat of death around every corner, would you be all "No problem, let's go svae the world!"?

I think not.

Tidus reactions to his world were the most natural, and in terms of character development, he really evolved over the course of the game.

Cloud stayed mopey and depressing, with a tiny bit of change near the end.

Squall got a bit better with people, but was still the loner with attitude.

Ashe comes very close to his level of advancement, but not quite as much.

Tina's character never shifted all that much. Not in my opinion.

Cecil experienced plenty of character evolution as well.

In my honest opinion, Cecil, Ashe, and Tidus put other FF Protagonists to a little bit of shame.

Although I do like Cloud and Squall, very much. I just felt there wasn't enough advancement for them.

Seriously' date=' Cloud gets way too much praise, where as Tidus gets too little.

In my opinion, Ashe was the best Final Fantasy protagonist, so far, but I think Tidus doesn't get the respect he deserves. His charm is that he's the most [i']human[/i] protagonist yet.

People like to give him s*** for being a "whiney baby". But tell me, if you had suddenly been ripped out of your comfortable life, thrown into a foreign world, knowing no one, and being unaccustomed to the constant threat of death around every corner, would you be all "No problem, let's go save the world!"?

I think not.

Tidus reactions to his world were the most natural, and in terms of character development, he really evolved over the course of the game.

Cloud stayed mopey and depressing, with a tiny bit of change near the end.

Squall got a bit better with people, but was still the loner with attitude.

Ashe comes very close to his level of advancement, but not quite as much.

Tina's character never shifted all that much. Not in my opinion.

Cecil experienced plenty of character evolution as well.

In my honest opinion, Cecil, Ashe, and Tidus put other FF Protagonists to a little bit of shame.

Although I do like Cloud and Squall, very much. I just felt there wasn't enough advancement for them.

That settles that topic.

As for the question related to being suddenly dragged from my home to somewhere I don't know with strange people: yes, I would. Why you ask?

Well, I wouldn't have much else to do now would I? ;)

Archived