Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rox: Yeah' date=' because of that too. It certainly pissed me off.

@Nex: You can just set it to wait, you know. Setting it to Wait will make sure you can't be attacked while you're selecting an attack.

[/quote']

No I can't, it broke.

I can't even get past the intro cut scene without a crash.

Davok, I decided not to go snorkeling. My mom told me that one time she snorkeled and saw a shark dangerously nearby. I don't want to be near animals when I go snorkeling, so I chose not to do so at all.

Anyway, FFX is pretty enjoyable so far. I just went through the WTFWormhole in Dream Zanarkand and now Auron is missing. That seriously reminds me of Cecil being shipwrecked and ending up in Mysidia.

I tried the "Aeon Rage" thing on the Crawler, which failed. I decided to do the same thing, but I'm going to start out with Auron, Tidus, and Wakka, so I can deal some decent damage on the Crawler while they weild Thunderstrike weapons. When the negator is gone, out comes Yuna and LuLu, but I don't know how to use LuLu's thunder overdrive.

Halp?

Any Shark that will be nearby shore in Hawaii is likely a very small one. To add to that, the water is clear enough that there is no way you'd be mistaken as a meal. If you see a shark, you can calmly swim away.

The whole point of snorkeling is to see the animals. So many awesome fish.

The whole shipwrecked thing is common in RPGs in general. Anyway, keep on with the playing. ^^ The story starts to pick up as soon as you board the Al Bhed ship.

@Awesome: Before fighting that thing, you should start by going back through the Macalania Forest into the Thunder Plains, and have Rikku start jacking Thunder Gems / Marbles from the monsters there.

Having Rikku steal plenty of items from everything you encounter is also a good idea from this point forward in the game (you should have been doing this as soon as you got her).

Once you have a sufficient amount, go back to fight the Crawler. Have Rikku throw her electric items to get rid of the Negator and damage the Crawler easily. Assit her with Thunder Strike Weapons, and have Wakka provide Backup with Dark Attack/Buster. If Tidus has an Evade & Counter weapon, use it.

If Rikku's Overdrive fills, mix two Thunder Items for big Thunder Damage. If you have Lulu's overdrive, use Thunder/ra Fury (wind the right control stick rapidly to charge it).

Obviously, when the Negator is gone, have Ixion open some kickass. Use the Hsield command when it's ready to fire the Mana Beam, and DON'T use Thor's Hammer, at all

Using Thor's Hammer will just give the Crawler a bunch of turns, as Ixion doesn't have high enough recovery time to come back from that.

When Ixion's Health is low, just cast Thundara on yourself to heal him. Thunder attacks heal Ixion, in case you didn;t know.

Yes, yes, you're going to laugh and point because I'll supposedly return, but that is not the case anymore.

As of Monday, I'm done. I'll be creating a forum of my own, where anyone who gives a sheet is welcome. It'll be BLEACH dedicated, but will be open to any anime or manga, or any form of entertainment in general.

Other than that, later. Oh and James, I'll be asleep by the time you read this, but good luck with this.

I would annihilate mankind through a plague that turns all humans into a fruit bearing plant that can increase cell reproduction temporarily to heal wounds' date=' if you consider the fact that when we expand we remorselessly destroy large amounts of wild life and make places inhabitable for most wild life this is the best solution. Plus it will allow us to repent and if we make it so we can send thoughts to each other through our connection with the earth it will be like we are still on the internet.

[b']Amethyst won't even notice the difference.[/b]

See it's like Smith said in the Matrix (Smith by the way is my favorite character, I like how he always seems in control and calm. Plus I find his way of talking slow makes him more epic, it's like he's explaining everything to a child in his mind). I also like his dry humor.

"I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you aren’t actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? –A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we... are the cure."

@bolded: ?

I like the world the way it is. Entropy makes my day interesting.

Time for my completely pointless tale of what ultimately ended in my acquisition of the game.

Since I leave for Hawaii tomorrow' date=' I decided to return two library books I had checked out, despite not reading either of them. After that, I decided to take a look around Barnes & Noble. Earlier today, I went to the local credit union and withdrew $100 that I was [i']supposed[/i] to use for the trip. I debated with myself on whether I should buy the guide book and the game. This decision grew harder as my birthday is in less than three weeks, and my mother can be quite annoying. In fact, I have yet to tell her of my purchase. Anyway, I ultimately decided to buy the guide book. The man had told me the game was great, but X-2 sucked. I told him how it is often compared to Charlie's Angels. We later got into a discussion of Kingdom Hearts. I ultimately decided to leave, having decided there was nothing more to discuss and I shouldn't keep the other customers waiting.

Immediately walking to the nearby GameStop, I quickly found a used copy of Final Fantasy X. I debated which of the different cases to buy, since there condition wasn't that great. It took a while for the cash register to be open once I had decided upon the case, and I bought the actual game. Well, the first disc he gave me was scratched terribly, so he got me another disc in a much better condition. He also expressed his hatred at X-2, and he was the one to tell me of its Charlie's Angels nature. I had reasoned that it wasn't a bad game, just a bad Final Fantasy game. He stuck with his original position that is just bad. He also said getting to maximum Level with all the different classes is extremely annoying, and he particularly hates Blue Magic. He thought that the original X wasn't a game people wanted, instead preferring XIII. I asked his opinion of XII, and he said it was okay. He liked Ashe the most, and he said he made Penelo a Thief and Vaan a Dark Knight. Peculiar decisions if I do say so myself.

Satisfied, I took the items I had bought and made my way home. Afterwards, I made my way to my laptop as quick as possible. Opening it, I quickly made my way to YCM and immediately notified this club that I had obtained Final Fantasy X. After checking other threads, I returned here and decided that I would write a pointless story chronicling the past hour and a half. Before I could finish up my story, my mother pestered me to finish packing my suitcase. Explaining that I must finish this post, she allowed to do so before tending to my chore. Indeed, I finished my story rather quickly, a proceeded to my task.

*Shot for his terrible storytelling*

This seemed like more of a blog than a story in my opinion. ^^;;

I do hope you're careful out there, Roxas. No matter where you are, there's always someone crazy enough to commit murder. Do us all a favor and return safely, please.

Just wanted to give my final goodbye before I leave. Fortunately, we can bring my mom's laptop. We can't bring mine because it's too expensive and more awesome. I might come on occasionally, but I'd like to take my offers.

@Zex: Even if that's the point of snorkeling, I'd rather not.

@Kuchiki: My mother took extra precautions in case "something bad happens". I do hope nothing does happen though, and I'd like to return safely.

[quote='Larxene' pid='2543486' dateline='1247318996']
Way to f*** with the guy.

Now he's gonna spend the entire trip paranoid that someone might kill him. xD
[/quote]
He'll also get the feeling somebodies watching him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-1EynNhUkw

[quote='Nexev' pid='2544239' dateline='1247327495']
[quote='Larxene' pid='2543486' dateline='1247318996']

[/quote]
[/quote]

Meh. Was an okay vid. But nice play on vids, bro.

......and now I have the geico commercial stuck in my head.

Look what you did!!!

Hey! Annoying people is MY job! Nex, are YOU the manifestation of everybody's deepest darkest annoyances? I think NOT.

Lawl. Poor Roxas.

Anyway, to shift over to a new topic of discussion, let's go and revive an old topic.

I believe we've discussed who we want/think will be in the eventual KH3 from the FF universe.

I wanna bring this back up, but with opinions from the members who have recently joined. Also, if possible, supply your reasoning for why they should/would be in the game.

Archived