Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would annihilate mankind through a plague that turns all humans into a fruit bearing plant that can increase cell reproduction temporarily to heal wounds, if you consider the fact that when we expand we remorselessly destroy large amounts of wild life and make places inhabitable for most wild life this is the best solution. Plus it will allow us to repent and if we make it so we can send thoughts to each other through our connection with the earth it will be like we are still on the internet.

Amethyst won't even notice the difference.

See it's like Smith said in the Matrix (Smith by the way is my favorite character, I like how he always seems in control and calm. Plus I find his way of talking slow makes him more epic, it's like he's explaining everything to a child in his mind). I also like his dry humor.

"I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you aren’t actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? –A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we... are the cure."

I dread tomorrow.

Any particular reason why?

Um... pent up fury and all that?

I wasn't a b**** the first 16 years of my life' date=' you realize that right?

[/quote']

Yeah. >< Nevermind that failed attempt at humor then.

In fact' date=' if you had one nonviolent method of controlling the world's population, what would it be?

[/quote']

I would give them all Ice Cream to make dem fly to da Moon!

Does a Resident Evil/Prototype style virus count as non-violent? Cause, y'know, it'll just be the humans fault if violence occurs. Why can't they have their brain devoured from their skull like a man!

Can't we just sink a continent and then re raise it in a few days? >=)

I'm pretty sure that actively and consciously leveling a continent is considered "violent".

Also... come to think of it' date=' how is what you said even physically possible? O_o [/color']

In fact' date=' if you had one nonviolent method of controlling the world's population, what would it be?

[/quote']

I would give them all Ice Cream to make dem fly to da Moon!

Does a Resident Evil/Prototype style virus count as non-violent? Cause, y'know, it'll just be the humans fault if violence occurs. Why can't they have their brain devoured from their skull like a man!

Actually, that's acceptable, because I only said if you the user had a nonviolent method. . . etc. Oh, how I do enjoy Resident Evil. It's a marvelous game.

Can anyone recommend any good Horror Survival games?

Dead Rising, almost everything can be used as a weapon of some sort.

Saving sucks but that was intentional to make not dieing even more crucial.

I mean check this boss out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCXHMt34o14&feature=related
When he dies he falls on his chainsaws and they are still on. And he laughs while he is gutted by his own weapons.
All the bosses are living psychos.

Any one heard of E-Hero Kyle? He wants me to join a forum.

Time for my completely pointless tale of what ultimately ended in my acquisition of the game.

Since I leave for Hawaii tomorrow, I decided to return two library books I had checked out, despite not reading either of them. After that, I decided to take a look around Barnes & Noble. Earlier today, I went to the local credit union and withdrew $100 that I was supposed to use for the trip. I debated with myself on whether I should buy the guide book and the game. This decision grew harder as my birthday is in less than three weeks, and my mother can be quite annoying. In fact, I have yet to tell her of my purchase. Anyway, I ultimately decided to buy the guide book. The man had told me the game was great, but X-2 sucked. I told him how it is often compared to Charlie's Angels. We later got into a discussion of Kingdom Hearts. I ultimately decided to leave, having decided there was nothing more to discuss and I shouldn't keep the other customers waiting.

Immediately walking to the nearby GameStop, I quickly found a used copy of Final Fantasy X. I debated which of the different cases to buy, since there condition wasn't that great. It took a while for the cash register to be open once I had decided upon the case, and I bought the actual game. Well, the first disc he gave me was scratched terribly, so he got me another disc in a much better condition. He also expressed his hatred at X-2, and he was the one to tell me of its Charlie's Angels nature. I had reasoned that it wasn't a bad game, just a bad Final Fantasy game. He stuck with his original position that is just bad. He also said getting to maximum Level with all the different classes is extremely annoying, and he particularly hates Blue Magic. He thought that the original X wasn't a game people wanted, instead preferring XIII. I asked his opinion of XII, and he said it was okay. He liked Ashe the most, and he said he made Penelo a Thief and Vaan a Dark Knight. Peculiar decisions if I do say so myself.

Satisfied, I took the items I had bought and made my way home. Afterwards, I made my way to my laptop as quick as possible. Opening it, I quickly made my way to YCM and immediately notified this club that I had obtained Final Fantasy X. After checking other threads, I returned here and decided that I would write a pointless story chronicling the past hour and a half. Before I could finish up my story, my mother pestered me to finish packing my suitcase. Explaining that I must finish this post, she allowed to do so before tending to my chore. Indeed, I finished my story rather quickly, a proceeded to my task.

*Shot for his terrible storytelling*

I didn't like FF X-2 you know why, because my new copy complete trashed itself.

How can you have fun with a broken game?

I also didn't like the real time turn thing, they should instead use Digimon Worlds on were a party can take many turns if it's fast enough but it's still turn by turn. In that game a foe can attack you while your thinking.

Archived