Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

-.- Then tell him to get his booty over here and gimme that numbuh.

I believe the last time we spoke you were known as Zexion. How are you? :)

Curse you' date=' wonderful regenerative properties of sleep! *scrolls down posts some more*

Kuchiki is definitely accepted back in and so is .:King of the Mountain:.

It is always nice to see a familiar face. How have you been Roxas? I don't suppose I've missed anything major within the organization have I?

And I appreciate your acceptance of me once more. :)

Hi there' date=' Byakuya. ^_^ I don't believe you remember me fully, but I'm Davok (as you can guess), aka Demyx, aka DA SKIPPAH, aka DiZ, aka Torchman, etc.

[/quote']

Well, it's nice to "see" you again Davok. Multiple personalities must be fun, yes? :)

Sometiems it gets crowded. But it's okay, cuz I haz special place! =3

Demy, get back in the box. Guests are over.

Viva la Ice cream! *dives into box*

*still struggles frustratingly with Metroid Fusion*

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometiems it gets crowded. But it's okay' date=' cuz I haz special place! =3

*still struggles frustratingly with Metroid Fusion*[/quote']

A special place huh? I'll keep that my secret. You wouldn't want an entire galactic empire finding out about your special place. They would rudely intrude.

I'll give you an example. I once invited Darth Vader over for dinner, to discuss the satellites which oversee the southern sun, in area V-25. We somehow got on the subject of better hiding them, and I blabbed about my special hiding spot.

Now he uses it to hide his filthy whores from his crazed mother. >_<

A special place huh? I'll keep that my secret. You wouldn't want an entire galactic empire finding out about your special place. They would rudely intrude.

I'll give you an example. I once invited Darth Vader over for dinner, to discuss the satellites which oversee the southern sun, in area V-25. We somehow got on the subject of better hiding them, and I blabbed about my special hiding spot.

That's what mindset-sensitive pocket dimensions are for. Anyone else tries to get in? BOOM, banished into Limbo. And that's not a good place. I know a good contractor, I could ring him up.

=D I wanna go there!

Trust me, Demyx, you don't. Or I don't. Or at least until I free myself of this wretched body.

Damn you, MyHost, damn you all to heeeeeeeeell!!!

That's what mindset-sensitive pocket dimensions are for. Anyone else tries to get in? BOOM, banished into Limbo. And that's not a good place. I know a good contractor, I could ring him up.

=D I wanna go there!

Trust me, Demyx, you don't. Or I don't. Or at least until I free myself of this wretched body.

Damn you, MyHost, damn you all to heeeeeeeeell!!!

I do know someone who can paranormally divide you two, but it would have some side effects, because it's a new process.

I would like the number to your contractor however; I plan on rigging my roommates' bathroom with the device, so that the next time they decide to flush, they'll be leaving permanently. I refuse to clean up after such disgusting ruffians.

Good Evening all' date=' I see we have some new members and some returning members, so welcome/welcome back to all of them. Also a special welcome back to Larxene. I Have not retrieved the funds for my computer yet but will hopefully soon. I'm not opposed to donations as well >_>

[/quote']

I'm sure no one would be opposed to donations in this economic crisis. ;)

Has anyone here a job?

Has anyone here a job?

Unfortunately.

I hate my job.

I had a good day today though, despite all the crappy stuff that happened.

Really, today is the happiest I've been in years. So much so that I don't even feel like acting like a jabroni to anyone~

*world implodes*

Good Evening all' date=' I see we have some new members and some returning members, so welcome/welcome back to all of them. Also a special welcome back to Larxene. I Have not retrieved the funds for my computer yet but will hopefully soon. I'm not opposed to donations as well >_>

[/quote']

I'm sure no one would be opposed to donations in this economic crisis. ;)

Has anyone here a job?

I have a job, doesn't pay enough though...

Has anyone here a job?

Unfortunately.

I hate my job.

I had a good day today though' date=' despite all the crappy stuff that happened.

Really, today is the happiest I've been in years. So much so that I don't even feel like acting like a b**** to anyone~

*world implodes*

[/quote']

I dread tomorrow.

Has anyone here a job?

Unfortunately.

I hate my job.

I had a good day today though' date=' despite all the crappy stuff that happened.

Really, today is the happiest I've been in years. So much so that I don't even feel like acting like a b**** to anyone~

*world implodes*

[/quote']

Well, isn't that a good thing for your enemies? For once, they won't have to cower in fear of you.

I for one, am proud of you. If that makes any sense however.

I dread tomorrow.

Any particular reason why?

Well' date=' isn't that a good thing for your enemies? For once, they won't have to cower in fear of you.

[/quote']

What's there to be proud of?

Stop doing so much while I'm watching OVA's that Zex reccomends! D:

Anyway, Byakuya, I doubt you remember me, but we met right when I was starting out, I was known as I Marluxia I at the time. If I recall, we had a huge discussion about Bleach? xD I'm finally caught up with the series again. By the way, welcome back. ^^

And I'm a NEET, if that counts as a job. x3

And I see you talking about me 4 pages ago. Don't do that~ ;.;

I dread tomorrow.

Well' date=' isn't that a good thing for your enemies? For once, they won't have to cower in fear of you.

[/quote']

What's there to be proud of?

Well, if you don't act "jabroniy" towards anyone, no one dies, and you prevent a global population decrease. ^_^

Stop doing so much while I'm watching OVA's that Zex reccomends! D:

Anyway' date=' Byakuya, I doubt you remember me, but we met right when I was starting out, I was known as I Marluxia I at the time. If I recall, we had a huge discussion about Bleach? xD I'm finally caught up with the series again. By the way, welcome back. ^^

And I'm a NEET, if that counts as a job. x3

And I see you talking about me 4 pages ago. Don't do that~ ;.;

[/quote']

Marluxia I? Well it's been a few months since I've last spoken with most of Organization XIII, so perhaps if I could really jog my memory I would remember you better. But I appreciate the welcome nonetheless.

I dread tomorrow.

Um... pent up fury and all that?

I wasn't a b**** the first 16 years of my life' date=' you realize that right?

@Kuchiki: The world is overpopulated anyway.

[/quote']

xD Yes, it really is.

In fact, if you had one nonviolent method of controlling the world's population, what would it be?

I myself, would find a way to make Mars inhabitable, and send those who were willing to the big red planet. ;)

Archived