Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play too you know, I like Baby's ape form. Once I did a point battle thing with Bojack, Baby and some other characters who get a point cost jump when they transform, against SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron. Surprisingly only one of mine died, especially considering I was playing on hard or something (can't remember).

Hey Kuchiki, remember me? No? Can't say I'm surprised.

I am Kuckiki's opposite, I'm a boy scout so I go camping. A kid in my tent puked IN THE TENT, the other kids in the tent tried to wake me but failed. So they were forced to leave me behind. It wasn't that bad actually.

Only jerks use SS4 Gogeta, he's easily a game breaker.

Ironically I used him to beat the tower levels in 2, but I actually did better with Baby.

I will whoop ass on anybody in dbz bt3 with broly or ssj4 gogeta...

--sigh-- Forgive me' date=' but don't you think Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is rather cheap? He does not in any way take skill to use, and is remotely overpowered. I could understand using his component characters, Goku and Vegeta--Vegeta SSJ4 being my used character, along side Picollo (End)--but he's just not worthy of being used to say you can kick someone's ass. You'd have to do so with a real character.

Broly is a different story. He takes a lot of hard work to use, but I've mastered him. He ahs so many advantages, but his biggest weakness is his counterability. While in close combat, he's at the greatest point of counterability, but at certain distances, Broly has too many issues to cover. He is a real character.

I play too you know, I like Baby's ape form. Once I did a point battle thing with Bojack, Baby and some other characters who get a point cost jump when they transform, against SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron. Surprisingly only one of mine died, especially considering I was playing on hard or something (can't remember).

Hey Kuchiki, remember me? No? Can't say I'm surprised.

I am Kuckiki's opposite, I'm a boy scout so I go camping. A kid in my tent puked IN THE TENT, the other kids in the tent tried to wake me but failed. So they were forced to leave me behind. It wasn't that bad actually.

Actually Nexev you have jogged my memory only slightly. I can't say it's not a pleasure to see you again. ^_^

Back to DBZ, I use Vegeta and Picollo for the simple fact that they are well balanced in all categories, but at the same time aren't as broken and ridiculously fake like SSJ4 Gogeta.

Broly's my best. Ssj4 is just good to use with story modes' date=' not vs...

I used to use baby ape. Now my six team is:

Ss3 gogeta, broly (legendary), piccon, ss3 gotenks, super janemba, and that giant bug creature, who's name I can't remember...

[/quote']

You mean the one you face with those two super hero people that I CANNOT DEFEAT?

Ss3 gogeta, broly (legendary), piccon, ss3 gotenks, super janemba, and that giant bug creature, who's name I can't remember...

[/quote']

You mean the one you face with those two super hero people that I CANNOT DEFEAT?

Having trouble with Hirudegarn are you? Go back and play other challenges to unlock money, and buy support items for your characters. That, or perhaps you're having trouble learning his strategy.

[/quote']

All of the fusions are broken except for Vegito. Super Janemba is amazing in combat, but I was disappointed by his lack of control with Lightning Rain. It leaves you too open for counters, so I don't use it. Other than that, you have a pretty decent team.

My top six include Vegeta SSJ4, Broly (Legendary), Picollo (End), Burter, Super 17, and Kid Buu.

You mean Videl?

I really can't remember. I'm sorry. I will play sometime today to remember his name.

Yes' date=' that's Hirudegarn you are referring to.

[/quote']

in DBZ BT2? Because that's the one I have.

Yes, that's correct. He's golden brown with wings isn't he? I may be mistaken as to the larger boss you may be facing, because I believe there are at least 2.

You mean Videl?

I really can't remember. I'm sorry. I will play sometime today to remember his name.

[/quote']

Yes, that's correct. He's golden brown with wings isn't he? I may be mistaken as to the larger boss you may be facing, because I believe there are at least 2.

The first one. I have never seen anything like that boss anywhere else in the game. Then again, I haven't played in a long time.

You mean Videl?

[/quote']

The first one. I have never seen anything like that boss anywhere else in the game. Then again, I haven't played in a long time.

Yes, that is definitely Hirudegarn.

[spoiler=Hirudegarn]2gy0dnn.jpg

You mean Videl?

[/quote']

Indeed it is. Can you help me out in Budokai 2 though?

I find it funny this club gets more posts about DBZ then my club xD

Name of Club: The Z-Fighters

Link to Club: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-127924-page-1.html

Why you want to affiliate: Because I can.

Interesting. I think I'll go ahead and join if that's okay. ^_^

I've also changed my title if anyone's interested' date=' lol.[hr']

NOTE, POST EDIT:

You mean Videl?

[/quote']

Did you mean with this part in particular, or in general?

Be very specific for the best results. ^^;;

@Rox: BlazBlue is awesome, but I'd recommend X. Simply because you've yet to play it, it's cheaper, and it has an epic story. Still, BlazBlue surprised me - I've never played a fighting game with as much actual plot as that game has. You should get BB only after you've gotten X.

Oh, and stop being so picky. xD Get a used copy if you have to - if you're worried about it not playing, you can always take it back to Gamestop with your receit should it not work. They will refund you. But in my experience, used copies work fine. Trust me, it's nearly impossible to find a NEW copy of FFX. =/

@Kuchiki: Hey there. ^^ Been a while! I've been fine, you?

@Topic: I used to have Tenkaichi 3. I don't have it anymore, and am obviously vastly underpracticed, so I'd suck if I started playing again. But back when I had it, I'd always use Android 18 and 17, cuz they were the sex.

My custom 18 kicked ass. Hard.

And whenever we did the five on five Team match, I'd typically use 18, 17, Frieza, That blue chick, and Jenemba.

Androgynous heshe reptiles that sound like women with a throat problem are win.

I find it funny this club gets more posts about DBZ then my club xD

Name of Club: The Z-Fighters

Link to Club: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-127924-page-1.html

Why you want to affiliate: Because I can.

Interesting. I think I'll go ahead and join if that's okay. ^_^

I've also changed my title if anyone's interested' date=' lol.[hr']

NOTE, POST EDIT:

You mean Videl?

[/quote']

Did you mean with this part in particular, or in general?

Be very specific for the best results. ^^;;

With the big bug thing.

@Kuchiki: Hey there. ^^ Been a while! I've been fine' date=' you?

@Topic: I used to have Tenkaichi 3. I don't have it anymore, and am obviously vastly underpracticed, so I'd suck if I started playing again. But back when I had it, I'd always use Android 18 and 17, cuz they were the sex.

My custom 18 kicked ass. Hard.

And whenever we did the five on five Team match, I'd typically use 18, 17, Frieza, That blue chick, and Jenemba.[hr']

Androgynous heshe reptiles that sound like women with a throat problem are win.

I've been fine, thank you. :D

I think the blue chick you are referring to was Bojack's apprentice Zangya, but I may be wrong.

I'm a big fan of Janemba as well. However, my customized Vegeta Super Saiyan 4 is very well maintained. If I had time I would attend the private tournament this Saturday; alas, I have studies at that time.

With the big bug thing.

Well, this fight in particular is a matter of knowing when to strike, and when to cower in fear.

You should be playing with Gohan and Videl correct? Neither of them can hold their own against him, so hand to hand combat is out of the question, unless of course you are behind the brute, where he can't harm you. When the fight starts, be sure you're using Gohan. Power down by one level, and begin saving your balst stocks until you can transform into Super Saiyan 2. Try using heavy attacks to stun him, and store your ki, so that after he's stunned, you can hit him with a big blast attack (preferably a Kamehameha wave).

Hirudegarn likes to grab a lot, and it's very strong, so again, be wary. If you don't know, you can block a grab by pressing the "O" button as it touches you. This will throw him off balance, and give you the opportunity for a heavy attack to stun him. If a basic heavy attack doesn't work, charge the heavy attack to that it is guaranteed to stun him.

Also, don't attempt to throw him or use any rush special attacks, because he's too big. You'll only be bounced back.

If he charges at you with a Dragon Rush, rush back. Overpower him with the analog spinning.

If he uses his widespread beam attack, lower yourself to the ground, so that it misses you; or you can back away, but it has great distance, so you'd have to be on the other side of the stage.

That's about the most I can tell you.

Archived