Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Here I am! =o

^^; Sorry for my lack of...well, being here. I've been playing BlazBlue obsessively (that story is so damn complicated! I won't rest until I know everything.), and have also been out on errands.

I'll still probably be playing tomorrow, but I may take a break. If not, then I'll take a break on Saturday. Although if tomorrow is Roxas' last day among us for a while, I'll hang around probably as a "seeing off".

Gah, and I missed sooo much good discussion today. Dx

If anyone is having FFX trouble, I'm a walking strategy guide on that game. =3

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and Sakuya have so much in common that it's kinda creepy. @.@

But yeah, I go in to work early tomorrow, but I'll be home early to.

I WAS gonna take a nap when I got home, since I'm not going to sleep tonight...but I suppose I could get back online.

If I go to sleep now, I won't wake up in time anyway.

Here I am! =o

^^; Sorry for my lack of...well' date=' being here. I've been playing BlazBlue obsessively (that story is so damn complicated! I won't rest until I know everything.), and have also been out on errands.

I'll still probably be playing tomorrow, but I may take a break. If not, then I'll take a break on Saturday. Although if tomorrow is Roxas' last day among us for a while, I'll hang around probably as a "seeing off".

Gah, and I missed sooo much good discussion today. Dx

[b']If anyone is having FFX trouble, I'm a walking strategy guide on that game. =3[/b]

Also available as a cell phone application!

XD

=3 Amethyst advertises speaks the truth.

xD Lar, gimme Sakuya's number. I'ma surprise him with a text when he wakes up.

;-; And I thought WE had so much in common it was scary. Lol, but that's cool too - maybe that's why me likes Sakuya so muchly. =D

=3 Amethyst advertises speaks the truth.

xD Lar' date=' gimme Sakuya's number. I'ma surprise him with a text when he wakes up.

;-; And I thought WE had so much in common it was scary. Lol, but that's cool too - maybe that's why me likes Sakuya so muchly. =D

[/quote']

He's already awake. I've been talking to him on MSN since I got home.

Life is for the lulz' date=' and I plan on dying around the age of 30.

[/quote']

;-;''

This is the first time I've had to say this in weeks:

STOP DOING SO MUCH WHILE I'M SLEEPING.

STOP SLEEPING WHILE WE'RE DOING STUFF.

I enjoyed FFX, it was something I never experianced, and that was the genius of Square Enix. What is BlazBlue?

Curse you, wonderful regenerative properties of sleep! *scrolls down posts some more*

Kuchiki is definitely accepted back in and so is .:King of the Mountain:.

It is always nice to see a familiar face. How have you been Roxas? I don't suppose I've missed anything major within the organization have I?

And I appreciate your acceptance of me once more. :)

Hi there' date=' Byakuya. ^_^ I don't believe you remember me fully, but I'm Davok (as you can guess), aka Demyx, aka DA SKIPPAH, aka DiZ, aka Torchman, etc.

Yes, you missed the hostile takeover of the site.

But then I sold it back to pay for a new iPod.

Fun times.

And I helped! =D

Anyway' date=' I leave for Hawaii on Saturday very early in the morning. Lar, you're in charge.

[/quote']

Remember to go snorkeling, kay? ;D Ya have to go snorkeling.

Just woke up...

You know what? I think i'm the heaviest sleeper in this club. I fell asleep on the floor in my mom's room by accident when we watched madtv together (I was 10) and I woke up next morning with an ice pack next to my face. My mom tried to wake me up by slapping me with an ice pack...

Interesting.....interesting....I'm normally a light sleeper. Sorta.

Anyway' date=' I leave for Hawaii on Saturday very early in the morning. Lar, you're in charge.

[/quote']

I went to Bonaire once, small island north of Venezuela. Awesome snorkeling site and has allot of salt and cactuses. There's also a kickass restaurant (whose name I forget) it's near the shore and next to a japan restaurant. It has awesome Pineapple Chicken.

[/quote']

I went to Bonaire once, small island north of Venezuela. Awesome snorkeling site and has allot of salt and cactuses. There's also a kickass restaurant (whose name I forget) it's near the shore and next to a japan restaurant. It has awesome Pineapple Chicken.

Hmmm, I like swimming, I like chicken, and last time I check, I think I like pinapple. As well as meat. I LOVE meat. I believe I might like this.

-.- Then tell him to get his booty over here and gimme that numbuh.

I believe the last time we spoke you were known as Zexion. How are you? :)

Curse you' date=' wonderful regenerative properties of sleep! *scrolls down posts some more*

Kuchiki is definitely accepted back in and so is .:King of the Mountain:.

It is always nice to see a familiar face. How have you been Roxas? I don't suppose I've missed anything major within the organization have I?

And I appreciate your acceptance of me once more. :)

Hi there' date=' Byakuya. ^_^ I don't believe you remember me fully, but I'm Davok (as you can guess), aka Demyx, aka DA SKIPPAH, aka DiZ, aka Torchman, etc.

[/quote']

Well, it's nice to "see" you again Davok. Multiple personalities must be fun, yes? :)

I'm guessing that the current topic is sleeping, and speaking of which, last night was interesting for me. As I exited the living room, (shutting down the computer of course) I bumped into the stationary fan on the floor, and nearly toppled over it's electrical cord. >_<

Then, settling down in my room, I played a few rounds of "DragonBall Z: Budokai, Tenkaichi 3" with Dorian, and had the pleasure of having my left and right butt cheeks handed to me. However, he could still not beat me if it came to a game of Pong or Mario Kart (by this I mean any). :P

I'm also a light sleeper. The slightest sound wakes me.

The place was called Zeeezicht, I warn you though, their is not much else in Bonaire but swimming, though their are huge amount of parrot fish and others for you to see.

However they have this famous Argentina grill called Casablanca. You should probably eat their first.

Only scuba divers, snorkelers, and occasional cruise ships that go thier for a pit stop goes to Bonaire so it's pretty uncrowded.

Archived