Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can boast all they like - it doesn't actually mean anything unless people recognize it. A lot of people here recognize how awesome Nex is, due to the fact that he's been here for a looong time.

You, by contrast Nagato, have not. You're free to boast about how great you are, but Nexev is free to discredit you as well. =/ If you're going to be in this club, you need to learn to have some thick skin and stop getting offended so easily.

Sure thing' date=' Zaraki. Whatever you say. You could totally beat me up if that'l make you happy.

Now then, I would like to hear more about Demyx's RPG. =O And more than that, I wanna see how long it takes him before he abandons it.

[/quote']

What are you implying? Never mind, because it seems that every time I have an opinion I get bad mouthed for it. Forget what I said before.

I won't get a Touhou name' date=' I can't seem to be able to use stuff from megaupload so I never played Touhou.

Thus I can't pick one.

[/quote']

I won't get a Touhou name' date=' I can't seem to be able to use stuff from megaupload so I never played Touhou.

Thus I can't pick one.

[/quote']

Alas, me too.

But I love the anime version. Even though Cirno doesn't appear =[

I can give you the links to games that were uploaded on other sites.

I would love you if you did.

Do it please?

I atcually can't fight, I'm more of a nerd (I have high grades in English and physics and Bs in Honors math, I also get A- and the occasional B in history)

I only now mediocre Kendo though one of my friends is really good at it.

In truth I can't probably do much but insult you, however mankind is by essence pathetic enough to insult.

Basically I am not great, but I still have the right to make fun of you.

You were at the end of the list because you basically were talking with an inflated ego back there so I ranked you in the opposite place.

I can't fight, I am weak. I have no braging rights as I haven't done any memorable exams (I am still too young), so you should lay off and be nicer. Just because you can do something doesn't mean others can, just because I am not like you doesn't mean you are better than me.

I just received word from my father. He'll be out of the hospital soon. He had a heart attack, and about 3 hours later, they had to remove a tumor from his throat. It was benign.

In a couple of days, about 10, I'll be out of school! That means I can possibly, if it were to be wanted or even allowed, to spend more time with this Organization. I just hope getting my job doesn't interfere with it at all.

=D Hey TG. How's it hanging' date=' homie?

[/quote']

I do not know how to respond to this post.

I just received word from my father. He'll be out of the hospital soon. He had a heart attack' date=' and about 3 hours later, they had to remove a tumor from his throat. It was benign.

In a couple of days, about 10, I'll be out of school! That means I can possibly, if it were to be wanted or even allowed, to spend more time with this Organization. I just hope getting my job doesn't interfere with it at all.

[/quote']

Yay.

=D Hey TG. How's it hanging' date=' homie?

[/quote']

I do not know how to respond to this post.

I just received word from my father. He'll be out of the hospital soon. He had a heart attack' date=' and about 3 hours later, they had to remove a tumor from his throat. It was benign.

[/quote']

Yay.

I'm glad you care. Thank you. =D

Yay' date=' we need more active people. Oh and sleevecard should be more active.

[/quote']

He does some serious college work. He needs room for you guys' understanding. I talk to him every now and then, but he's busting some serious ass. He barely has time to talk with me most times.

He's on his MSN for about 10 minutes to an hour, and then ya don't hear from him for days. Weeks even. Just give him some time.

That is my problem. People just assume my tone as they cannot hear me. I was just saying not complain' date=' like when people (Nexev) think I am bragging when I am just joking about.

[/quote']

Oh no my good sir, you misunderstand me. I was not upset with you at all. I was merely giving some facts as to why he is so inactive. I apologize if I came off as rude or incompetent. ;)

No' date=' it is is my place to apologize for seeming rude to you or sleevecard.

[/quote']

I appreciate your manners. Thank you.

Now I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the center of the room, if you please.. . . . Horace! *claps hands* Bring in the cheesecake!

Horace: Yes sire. *sets the giant oversized two ton cake in the center of the room*

Who wants first slice? =D We have the chocolate variation as well!

Horace: *sets down the chocolate variation of the two ton cheesecake*

Archived