Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was with his overdrive' date=' it shocked me but I think he got the celestial weapon that lets her break damage limit.

I atcually couldn't beat Sinspawn Gui so Dennis beat the game on my console with me helping out.

Yuna is all powerful if you set here on Lulu's grid, in his game he could use Holy to simply off most of his foes after a few hits, including Final Aeon.

I did it because Seymour talks when you summon Anima.

[/quote']

Wut.

It was with his overdrive' date=' it shocked me but I think he got the celestial weapon that lets her break damage limit. [b']I know. That's why it's so cheap[/b]

I actually couldn't beat Sinspawn Gui so Dennis beat the game on my console with me helping out. WTF?!? Sinspawn Gui was too easy to kill

Yuna is all powerful if you set here on Lulu's grid, in his game he could use Holy to simply off most of his foes after a few hits, including Final Aeon.

I did it because Seymour talks when you summon Anima. I know I did it before one time. But got tired of it and fought him regularly.

Name - Blaze

Games I Played -

All-Star Pro Wrestling 3

Final Fantasy versus XIII

Lost Winds

plus a lot more...

Species - Hearless

Ummmm...yeah. Those are Square Enix games, right?

Ah, the sweet aroma of Organization XIII (13) has not changed. I am unsure as to my current standings with this organization, so I shall simply re-apply once more.

The Name I Wished to be Referred to As: Kuchiki (casually)

My Chosen Species: Nobody (Oh, the irony. :D)

The Square Enix Games I have Played: Kingdom Hearts II. (I've only played it by obtaining it from Dorian, and because it is the only Square Enix Game he has, it's the only one I have played.)

I have not had the opportunity--or rather I haven't gotten up from my chair--to go and purchase any Square Enix games, but I will do so soon. There is a GameStop not too far from here, so I have no reason not to go.

Alas, I hope I'm still welcome here.

Ah' date=' the sweet aroma of Organization XIII (13) has not changed. I am unsure as to my current standings with this organization, so I shall simply re-apply once more.

[b']The Name I Wished to be Referred to As[/b]: Kuchiki (casually)

The Square Enix Games I have Played: Kingdom Hearts II. (I've only played it by obtaining it from Dorian, and because it is the only Square Enix Game he has, it's the only one I have played.)

I have not had the opportunity--or rather I haven't gotten up from my chair--to go and purchase any Square Enix games, but I will do so soon. There is a GameStop not too far from here, so I have no reason not to go.

Welcome back to the club, Byakuya!

Yeah they are' date=' and I accidentally posted versus XIII, I ment XII. Me and my friend were talking about how they are making XIII and versus XIII, and I accidenally posted versus XIII.

[/quote']

Ah, I see. Then you will have to get approval from the Boss and you're in.

Yeah they are' date=' and I accidentally posted versus XIII, I ment XII. Me and my friend were talking about how they are making XIII and versus XIII, and I accidenally posted versus XIII.

[/quote']

Ah, I see. Then you will have to get approval from the Boss and you're in.

And DA BOSS is not on right now. Hopefully DA BOSS will be on tomorrow. Then maybe DA BOSS will hopefully accept you into DA CLUB.

Ah' date=' the sweet aroma of Organization XIII (13) has not changed. I am unsure as to my current standings with this organization, so I shall simply re-apply once more.

[b']The Name I Wished to be Referred to As[/b]: Kuchiki (casually)

Welcome back to the club, Byakuya!

Quite a lot has changed about Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker since my last visit. Why, even the layout and processes are different. I'll have some time getting used to it again.

Thank you, ChaosXIII for the warm welcome. :)

NOTE, POST EDIT: It seems I'm only able to access year old threads, when I click the "View New Posts" link at the top of my page. Could someone please advise me on my dilemma?

Yes' date=' you missed the hostile takeover of the site.

But then I sold it back to pay for a new iPod.

Fun times.

[/quote']

Why don't you do it again and keep selling?

I'm too lazy.

I'm lazy, and I'd do it. I'm trying to save money myself. If I could (Perhaps I could, but no one would notice me. EVUR) if I had teh skillz, but I don't.

Well' date=' we had to create a new thread because of an extremely annoying glitch, but aside from that, nothing really major has changed in the club.

[/quote']

I noticed that as I was reviewing the roster and application forms on the first page. I didn't want to bring it up, as I was fearful of disrespecting someone in some way.

Fun times.

[/quote']

Lol. Well, you always were the powerful vixen, Larxene (I mean no offense).

Fun times.

[/quote']

Oh no, any comment made calling me a jabroni I usually take as a compliment.

I'm a sadistic betch and I'm proud of it.

Fun times.

[/quote']

Oh no, any comment made calling me a b**** I usually take as a compliment.

.....cool. Moving on to a different topic for the hour. Anything goes here.

Fun times.

[/quote']

Oh no, any comment made calling me a b**** I usually take as a compliment.

Forgive me if I seem rude, Larxene, but I like to think of you as, not a female dog per say, but instead one who has a nonchalant attitude towards the views of others on herself.

It's not a bad thing. In fact it's brilliant if I have used it in the right context. I personally don't care what others think of me, but you my friend are an outstanding member, and a fine young lady if I may so myself.

Like most members I've met, you are much more than a female dog.

Archived