Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't you obsessed with Water Flan.

Now I want a Water Flan Sig.

Plus don't you remember X-3.

Spira is in peril, Water Flan disguised as O'aka XXIII as formed a plan where he makes a monopoly on the worlds economy than demand a 100,000 gil bailout. Using the money he'll create a portal to other dimensions to sell weapons to fan boys. He is confronted by his main competitor Rin who was secretly his arch nemesis Fire Flan. Whoever Water Flan's brother Wantz/Ice Flan ambushes Fire Flan and he falls. The fight is seen by mere Thunder Flan who tries to help but is no match for the Flan's Issaru/Behemoth. However Fire Flan and Thunder Flan are rescued by Bandersnatch (who is in secret Seymour Guado who somehow sent himself in the farplane thus knocking him back into Spira where he willingly became a monster), also since Bandersnatch gets laid every cutscene (way to excessive in my opinion) he managed to do this all while screwing Rikku/Dingo (rated R obviously). Together they try to stop Water Flan with the help of Sinscale (who was rioting against Sin/Yuna (who now works at Mc Yevon) since she doesn't give a dental plan. Since Paine got arrested for being a serial killer, Khimari is to busy to care, Lulu's still pregnant, and no one gives a sheet about Wakka. It's up to them to stop the nefarious Water Flan.

Aren't you glad X-3 was never released?

Why aren't you obsessed with Water Flan?

Now I want a Water Flan Sig.

Plus don't you remember X-3?

Spira is in peril' date=' Water Flan disguised as O'aka XXIII as formed a plan where he makes a monopoly on the worlds economy than demand a 100,000 gil bailout. Using the money he'll create a portal to other dimensions to sell weapons to fan boys. He is confronted by his main competitor Rin who was secretly his arch nemesis Fire Flan. Whoever Water Flan's brother Wantz/Ice Flan ambushes Fire Flan and he falls. The fight is seen by mere Thunder Flan who tries to help but is no match for the Flan's Issaru/Behemoth. However Fire Flan and Thunder Flan are rescued by Bandersnatch (who is in secret Seymour Guado who somehow sent himself in the farplane thus knocking him back into Spira where he willingly became a monster), also since Bandersnatch gets laid every cutscene (way to excessive in my opinion) he managed to do this all while screwing Rikku/Dingo (rated R obviously). Together they try to stop Water Flan with the help of Sinscale (who was rioting against Sin/Yuna (who now works at Mc Yevon) since she doesn't give a dental plan. Since Paine got arrested for being a serial killer, Khimari is to busy to care, Lulu's still pregnant, and no one gives a s*** about Wakka. It's up to them to stop the nefarious Water Flan.

Aren't you glad X-3 was never released?

[/quote']

@bold: Lrn2grammar.

I'm not obsessed because they were annoying, weak, and not very creative. Why aren't you not obssesed?

You mean those stupid blobs that constantly popped up in FFX that was the 2nd most annoying enemy I've ever faced next to that big tank made by the Al Bhed that you fight in a snow area next to an inn that I CANNOT DEFEAT!?

Those are awesome =3

You do know you can 1 shot that tank by using steal on it, right?

You mean those stupid blobs that constantly popped up in FFX that was the 2nd most annoying enemy I've ever faced next to that big tank made by the Al Bhed that you fight in a snow area next to an inn that I CANNOT DEFEAT!?

Those are awesome =3

You do know you can 1 shot that tank by using steal on it' date=' right?

[/quote']

You mean you can kill something just by stealing from it?

*Glares at Thief and Edge*

You useless bastards!

Those are awesome =3

[/quote']

Is that how you beat it? I never tried that.

Those are awesome =3

[/quote']

You useless bastards!

If he's talking about the giant Al Bhed Tank, Crawler, then Steal won't kill it. It's too strong and heavy to take apart by just stealing from it. And it's little "friend" Negator prohibits you from Summoning or casting any Magic Spells.

Those are awesome =3

[/quote']

You useless bastards!

If he's talking about the giant Al Bhed Tank, Crawler, then Steal won't kill it. It's too strong and heavy to take apart by just stealing from it. And it's little "friend" Negator prohibits you from Summoning or casting any Magic Spells.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

How do I beat it?

Let's see here.

1) Have weapons that inflict THUNDER element attacks. Machina are vulnerable to THUNDER attacks.

2) Pray that god helps you. This boss is HARD!! And if you destroy the Negator, it will charge up for Mana Beam, a magical attack that hits the entire party for lots of damage. To cancel it out, use Magic Spells on the Crawler and it will shoot out another Negator. Or you can Summon the Aeon Ixon after you destroyed the Negator and attack like crazy. Shield to keep your Aeon from being owned by it's Mana Beam attack.

3) An optional suggestion is to use a lot of Lightning Marbles or Electro Marbles.

How do I beat it?

Let's see here.

1) Have weapons that inflict THUNDER element attacks. Machina are vulnerable to THUNDER attacks. Somehow' date=' I still remember that.[/b']

2) Pray that god helps you. This boss is HARD!! And if you destroy the Negator, it will charge up for Mana Beam, a magical attack that hits the entire party for lots of damage. To cancel it out, use Magic Spells on the Crawler and it will shoot out another Negator. Or you can Summon the Aeon Ixon after you destroyed the Negator and attack like crazy. Shield to keep your Aeon from being owned by it's Mana Beam attack. Shield? I don't remember that/

3) An optional suggestion is to use a lot of Lightning Marbles or Electro Marbles. Once again, I do not remember.

You and Amethyst Phoenix need to have a 1-on-1 debate.

That would be epic.

Anyway' date=' Vayne is freaking awesome, his fortress is called the [b']Bahamut[/b].

Sounds like something I'd name my dog: stupid.

You're swerving straight into this, my good sir.

...on that matter, how the hell is there anything straight about swerving?

If it was someone else, I'd so call obvious trolling to make every FF fan b**** about "ZOMG! BAHAMUT IS TEH ROXXORZ!!!!"

lolwut

I didn't realize my opinion was invalid because you feel otherwise.

Point being, you insulted the name of a creature that is one of the most powerful entities in the Final Fantasy universe. That's essentially what the link is: stupidly insulting some insanely powerful creature.

I never expressed an opinion on whether or not I like his name, which is all you said: that the name sounds stupid. Unless, in your mind, name = worth, which is one of the most idiotic thought process to pass through the human mind.

Your attempt to discredit me by making me look like an elitist who thinks every opinion but his own is worthless fails miserably.

And your opinion is invalid because you based it off how something's name sounds without any knowledge whatsoever of the thing in question.

Of course you're just going to go into that "I can't be wrong, because I don't care" mode and utilize your overused flying fajita joke which was only mildly amusing the first time. Your apathy doesn't make you look cool; it makes you look like a dumbass.

I've never experienced the Final Fantasy series in it's said lgory, nor do I understand Bahamut, but I still think the name is silly.

I do not have an apathy for the game, I am simply bored of it.

If it makes you feel better, I won't be participating in said FF discussions.

You're not "Bored" of it, you're annoyed that you have nothing to add to our final fantasy based discussions because you refuse to take the time to play a decent one or read a plot summary. Granted, it's probably boring to read discussions about things you don't understand, but you claim to be bored of the game itself, rather than our discussions.

Not "giving a flying fajita" certainly seems like a phrase indicating uncaring for the thing in question.

I was to understand that Final Fantasy in general was a turn based game. I do not like turn based games.

I've played one Final Fantasy game that was not turn based, and it's plot was not exactly interesting to me, and I took extreme assumptions that the others would not please me as well. Biased as it is, I don't have the money for it anyway.

Your definition of decent may be different from mine, so I'm not going to touch on that.

And before I forget, name does not equal worth to me. A name is only a description, and I simply think Bahamut is a silly description.

Zaraki wears bells in his hair, but his name throws that off if you've never seen him.

Hell, the first time I thought he was a friggin' barbie doll. -_-"

Regardless, if I had the money or time to start playing, or so much as gain interest in Final Fantasy, I would.

But since I cannot contribute, I won't.

I've only ever played KH2, never part one. I have no way to get my hands on it, and none of my so called friends have it either, so I suppose it's simply another loss.

The Crawler was that Al Bhed machine that appeared before Seymour's temple' date=' right?

I hated that thing. @.@

But yeah, I agree on those being the hardest three bosses.

[/quote']

INORITE? This is my first FF game, and I'm not epic at the game (But I don't suck, sorta). It made me lose, again, again, again, again, again, again, again.

30 minute intermission

again, again, again, again.

Fast Forward 2 hours

again, again, again, and again.

[quote='Larxene' pid='2532533' dateline='1247197167']
The Crawler was that Al Bhed machine that appeared before Seymour's temple, right?

I hated that thing. @.@

[/quote]

I f***ing hate that thing. Mana Beam will own your ass in a heartbeat.

And, awesome66, Lightning Marbles and Electro Marbles are Items that you can use freely. They deal THUNDER damage to 1 or more targets.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/gamefreak2500#play/user/F2941FF197A7CCC8]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Battles....Watch them if you want to. Updated once I upload them.[/url]

The Crawler was that Al Bhed machine that appeared before Seymour's temple' date=' right?

I hated that thing. @.@

[/quote']

INORITE? This is my first FF game, and I'm not epic at the game (But I don't suck, sorta). It made me lose, again, again, again, again, again, again, again.

30 minute intermission

Fast Forward 2 hours

My friend owned that in one try.

He also one-shot Seymours Final form with Anima.

I hated that thing. @.@

[/quote']

30 minute intermission

Fast Forward 2 hours

My friend owned that in one try.

He also one-shot Seymours Final form with Anima.

Pics or it didn't happen Cool story, bro. (b-.-)b Kirby approves.

It was with his overdrive, it shocked me but I think he got the celestial weapon that lets her break damage limit.

I atcually couldn't beat Sinspawn Gui so Dennis beat the game on my console with me helping out.

Yuna is all powerful if you set here on Lulu's grid, in his game he could use Holy to simply off most of his foes after a few hits, including Final Aeon.

I did it because Seymour talks when you summon Anima.

Archived