Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

You and Amethyst Phoenix need to have a 1-on-1 debate.

That would be epic.

Anyway' date=' Vayne is freaking awesome, his fortress is called the [b']Bahamut[/b].

Sounds like something I'd name my dog: stupid.

You're swerving straight into this, my good sir.

...on that matter, how the hell is there anything straight about swerving?

If it was someone else, I'd so call obvious trolling to make every FF fan b**** about "ZOMG! BAHAMUT IS TEH ROXXORZ!!!!"

lolwut

I didn't realize my opinion was invalid because you feel otherwise.

Point being, you insulted the name of a creature that is one of the most powerful entities in the Final Fantasy universe. That's essentially what the link is: stupidly insulting some insanely powerful creature.

I never expressed an opinion on whether or not I like his name, which is all you said: that the name sounds stupid. Unless, in your mind, name = worth, which is one of the most idiotic thought process to pass through the human mind.

Your attempt to discredit me by making me look like an elitist who thinks every opinion but his own is worthless fails miserably.

And your opinion is invalid because you based it off how something's name sounds without any knowledge whatsoever of the thing in question.

Of course you're just going to go into that "I can't be wrong, because I don't care" mode and utilize your overused flying fajita joke which was only mildly amusing the first time. Your apathy doesn't make you look cool; it makes you look like a dumbass.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be epic.

Anyway' date=' Vayne is freaking awesome, his fortress is called the [b']Bahamut[/b].

If it was someone else, I'd so call obvious trolling to make every FF fan b**** about "ZOMG! BAHAMUT IS TEH ROXXORZ!!!!"

lolwut

Point being, you insulted the name of a creature that is one of the most powerful entities in the Final Fantasy universe. That's essentially what the link is: stupidly insulting some insanely powerful creature.

I never expressed an opinion on whether or not I like his name, which is all you said: that the name sounds stupid. Unless, in your mind, name = worth, which is one of the most idiotic thought process to pass through the human mind.

Your attempt to discredit me by making me look like an elitist who thinks every opinion but his own is worthless fails miserably.

And your opinion is invalid because you based it off how something's name sounds without any knowledge whatsoever of the thing in question.

Of course you're just going to go into that "I can't be wrong, because I don't care" mode and utilize your overused flying fajita joke which was only mildly amusing the first time. Your apathy doesn't make you look cool; it makes you look like a dumbass.

Advantage: Amethyst Pheonix.

Will Solus be able to pull it back from behind? We'll see.

That would be epic.

lolwut

I've never experienced the Final Fantasy series in it's said lgory, nor do I understand Bahamut, but I still think the name is silly.

I do not have an apathy for the game, I am simply bored of it.

If it makes you feel better, I won't be participating in said FF discussions.

That would be epic.

lolwut

I've never experienced the Final Fantasy series in it's said lgory, nor do I understand Bahamut, but I still think the name is silly.

I do not have an apathy for the game, I am simply bored of it.

If it makes you feel better, I won't be participating in said FF discussions.

You're not "Bored" of it, you're annoyed that you have nothing to add to our final fantasy based discussions because you refuse to take the time to play a decent one or read a plot summary. Granted, it's probably boring to read discussions about things you don't understand, but you claim to be bored of the game itself, rather than our discussions.

Not "giving a flying fajita" certainly seems like a phrase indicating uncaring for the thing in question.

Oh. Well' date='

Who here like Death Note enough to join a new forum for it?

Because advertising is A-Okay!

@Amethyst:

Why do I think the first part was somewhat directed at me as well? >.>;;

It actually wasn't.

Probably just a subconscious reaction because you think you've been doing the same thing.

Which you were for awhile, but you seem to have shut up about it now.

Exactly.

I'll go with Cloud since he has that interesting connection to Sephiroth in FF7 that is a key plot point while Squall only has a gunblade that doesn't actually work like a gun. This wouldn't be so bad except everyone believes the opposite is true.

Cecil Harvey is better than both of them. He's not in Kingdom Hearts because his epicness would have caused the game to crash before you could even start playing.

Wut.

How do you not understand that? >.>;;

He's saying his epicness will break the game.

I'm talking about who is he. I understand, I just don't know Cecil.

Cecil Harvey is better than both of them. He's not in Kingdom Hearts because his epicness would have caused the game to crash before you could even start playing.

Wut.

I'm talking about who is he. I understand' date=' I just don't know Cecil.

[/quote']

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cecil_Harvey

Wut.

I'm talking about who is he. I understand' date=' I just don't know Cecil.

[/quote']

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cecil_Harvey

Hmm, interests me.......

Archived