Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and Amethyst Phoenix need to have a 1-on-1 debate.

That would be epic.

Anyway' date=' Vayne is freaking awesome, his fortress is called the [b']Bahamut[/b].

Sounds like something I'd name my dog: stupid.

That would be epic.

Anyway' date=' Vayne is freaking awesome, his fortress is called the [b']Bahamut[/b].

Go back to your corner! >=O

Bahamut is the most epic summon ever.

That would be epic.

You're swerving straight into this, my good sir.

...on that matter, how the hell is there anything straight about swerving?\

If it was someone else, I'd so call obvious trolling to make every FF fan jabroni about "ZOMG! BAHAMUT IS TEH ROXXORZ!!!!"

That would be epic.

You're swerving straight into this, my good sir.

...on that matter, how the hell is there anything straight about swerving?\

If it was someone else, I'd so call obvious trolling to make every FF fan b**** about "ZOMG! BAHAMUT IS TEH ROXXORZ!!!!"

lolwut

I didn't realize my opinion was invalid because you feel otherwise.

Bahamut is the king of dragons and was so pouplar he became a boss in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Star (which was made by Squaresoft (the makers of Final Fantasy until they became Square Enix) and used a timed attack concept that was later used in the Gunblades of FFVIII) Legend of the Seven Stars was the first Mario RPG and on of the best.

Also Yoko Shimomura, the composer for the game, working together with Mario composer Koji Kondo and Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu, went on to compose the soundtrack for the Kingdom Hearts series

And that was a cameo: In the first game he is responsible for giving you a class change and thus boosting your power. In the other cases he is a powerful summon which is only overshadowed by Knights of the Round (which are so ridiculously over powered that using them makes all the fights easy as hell). In FF7 thier are like three of him. He is a main character in FFX and a powerful summon.

Finally his name: Bahamut (Arabic بهموت Bahamūt) originated as an enormous fish in ancient pre-Islamic Arabian mythology. Upon Bahamut's back stands a bull with four thousand eyes, ears, noses, mouths, tongues and feet called Kujuta (also spelled "Kuyutha"). Between each of these is a distance of a 500-year journey. On the back of Kujuta is a mountain of ruby. Atop this mountain is an angel who carries six hells, earth, and seven heavens on its shoulders. In modern times the game Dungeons & Dragons is responsible for reimagining Bahamut as the king of dragons, a benevolent Platinum Dragon; the opposite of the malevolent Tiamat the five headed Chromatic Queen of Dragons.

Bahamut is a key FF person and one of the most powerful, mocking him is akin to making fun of this guy you don't know who happens to be a genius but you never actually met him so you think he is stupid.

Such it is identical for me saying that Zaraki looks like a wimp.

If you are lazy just read this, you only mock Bahamut because you do not know Bahamut, it's like if some one says that Zaraki looks like some ugly idiot. He does not know Zaraki and so he is mocked, you don't know Bahamut so you mock him as well.

Well, I tried to fight Sephiroth in KH1. I realized that I would have to fight him at level 65, if I'm as epic at the game as you guys (Which I'm not.). I hit him in 3 fights out of 15. And his purple health bar didn't go down!!! I iz mad. If his health won't go down, how do I beat him?

BTW, I wonder if Sephiroth lost his heart, what would happen? It seems like he already has no heart, and is already a heartless. What do you guys think?

He has more life than the purple bar actually shows' date=' one of the problems with the game, you have to hit him allot before you will see the progress your making.

[/quote']

That's what I thought, then I tried a fight where I brought a bunch of ethers, then would just continue to use Strike Raid until I saw progress. It was just an expiriment, but it failed.

They should have had added a blue bar for Sephiroth and Hades and a white bar for Rock Titan.

White Bar? Is it that powerful? Or just has alot of HP?

HP.

Bahamut is the king of dragons and was so pouplar he became a boss in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Star (which was made by Squaresoft (the makers of Final Fantasy until they became Square Enix) and used a timed attack concept that was later used in the Gunblades of FFVIII) Legend of the Seven Stars was the first Mario RPG and on of the best.

Also Yoko Shimomura' date=' the composer for the game, working together with Mario composer Koji Kondo and Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu, went on to compose the soundtrack for the Kingdom Hearts series

And that was a cameo: In the first game he is responsible for giving you a class change and thus boosting your power. In the other cases he is a powerful summon which is only overshadowed by Knights of the Round (which are so ridiculously over powered that using them makes all the fights easy as hell). In FF7 thier are like three of him. He is a main character in FFX and a powerful summon.

Finally his name: Bahamut (Arabic بهموت Bahamūt) originated as an enormous fish in ancient pre-Islamic Arabian mythology. Upon Bahamut's back stands a bull with four thousand eyes, ears, noses, mouths, tongues and feet called Kujuta (also spelled "Kuyutha"). Between each of these is a distance of a 500-year journey. On the back of Kujuta is a mountain of ruby. Atop this mountain is an angel who carries six hells, earth, and seven heavens on its shoulders. In modern times the game Dungeons & Dragons is responsible for reimagining Bahamut as the king of dragons, a benevolent Platinum Dragon; the opposite of the malevolent Tiamat the five headed Chromatic Queen of Dragons.

Bahamut is a key FF person and one of the most powerful, mocking him is akin to making fun of this guy you don't know who happens to be a genius but you never actually met him so you think he is stupid.

Such it is identical for me saying that Zaraki looks like a wimp.

[b'] If you are lazy just read this, you only mock Bahamut because you do not know Bahamut, it's like if some one says that Zaraki looks like some ugly idiot. He does not know Zaraki and so he is mocked, you don't know Bahamut so you mock him as well. [/b]

Yup, basically. =D

Unless Kingdom Hearts wants to risk taking Alternate Character Interpretation of Sephiroth to its highest' date=' Sephiroth is not a Heartless.

[/quote']

True. But to me, he does seem like one, but he's not. There are a few flaws in the theory, too.

-No heartless crest on his chest, nor does he look like any type of heartless species

-Read Roxas's post.

-He doesn't act on instinct. He can think and plan.

-He doesn't have a nobody.

-He doesn't have an original form.

Unless Kingdom Hearts wants to risk taking Alternate Character Interpretation of Sephiroth to its highest' date=' Sephiroth is not a Heartless.

[/quote']

True. But to me, he does seem like one, but he's not. There are a few flaws in the theory, too.

-No heartless crest on his chest, nor does he look like any type of heartless species Only Artificial Heartless have the symbol, the others do not.

-Read Roxas's post.

-He doesn't act on instinct. He can think and plan. Ansem Seeker of Darkness could think and plan

-He doesn't have a nobody. That hasn't been confirmed nor said, we didn't know Ansem had a Nobody until KH2

-He doesn't have an original form. If he did, we wouldn't have seen it because he appeared right in the first installment.

Your point?

[/quote']

-No heartless crest on his chest, nor does he look like any type of heartless species Only Artificial Heartless have the symbol, the others do not.

-Read Roxas's post.

-He doesn't act on instinct. He can think and plan. Ansem Seeker of Darkness could think and plan

-He doesn't have a nobody. That hasn't been confirmed nor said, we didn't know Ansem had a Nobody until KH2

-He doesn't have an original form. If he did, we wouldn't have seen it because he appeared right in the first installment.

Your point?

His point was that Sephiroth could be, but is more than likely not a Heartless.

I wish Sephiroth was a heartless, because if I become a heartless boss in this club, I could be him. Besides, unless Square Enix decides to add that twist to both KH as well as FF, than it is possible.

BTW, there is a link to him and the Heartless. They are both made from the darkness in people's hearts.

[/quote']

-No heartless crest on his chest, nor does he look like any type of heartless species

-Read Roxas's post.

1. If the heartless is made from darkness consuming the heart and not artificially made than it won't have an emblem.

2. Sephiroth already has three wings as apposed to his 0 wings in FF7, plus they made Seifer a kid. Not to mention that it's likely that that Sephiroth is the real deal and not just some Jenova cells or something like the original.

3. So does Xehanort.

4. If he is allegedly the darkness in Cloud's heart like he claims than Cloud could be his nobody. That will give him an original form. The difference in appearance could be due to the large darkness in clouds heart changing his appearance. This is unlikely since Sephiroth says that the last bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out which may mean Cloud has a heart.

[/quote']

-Read Roxas's post.

1. If the heartless is made from darkness consuming the heart and not artificially made than it won't have an emblem.

2. Sephiroth already has three wings as apposed to his 0 wings in FF7, plus they made Seifer a kid. Not to mention that it's likely that that Sephiroth is the real deal and not just some Jenova cells or something like the original.

3. So does Xehanort.

4. If he is allegedly the darkness in Cloud's heart like he claims than Cloud could be his nobody. That will give him an original form. The difference in appearance could be due to the large darkness in clouds heart changing his appearance. This is unlikely since Sephiroth says that the last bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out which may mean Cloud has a heart.

Hmmm, good points. Have you ever thought of having a career that involves debating?

Archived