Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it was a HUGE improvement from the previous FF movie. @_@ Ugh.

Also, I honestly think a movie was the only way to go with that - Video Game-izing Advent Children as a FFVII sequel just wouldn't have worked as well as a movie did.

Who hates it, though? I know some people don't like it, but I coulda sworn most FF fans loved that movie. o.o

Also, have you watched TGWLTT yet, Lar?

*Can't contribute to topic since I've never actually played whichever FF has Sephy in it ;.;*

I will agree his theme is win though. Although, I still prefer Koishi's and Mystia's to his~

And, although I can't say this for sure, I think Sho is a better villian then him. Just because it's Sho. And Sho can drop the freakin' moon.

Oh, and I'm gonna start watching TGWLTT now, because I'm bored and I don't really have anything else better to do. D:

Hey, those planets could have had life. They just never felt like saying so.

Bah, I got so many to do on my PS3.

- Beat Final Fantasy XII.

- Beat Re: CoM before 358/2 Days is released.

- Buy and beat Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty before a Crack in Time is released.

- Obtain a copy of Final Fantasy X.

GODDAMN PRIORITIES.

Seymour wanted to become Sin so that he could continue Spira's Spiral of Death, bringing it to a close by killing EVERYONE, and why? Because he believed that death brought the ultimate happiness. Like Sephiroth, he thought the world was rotten. But rather than try to create a new world, he decided to just end the world and all of its inhabitants, eventually with the purpose of eradicating even the Farplane to erase all life.

He also killed his father, drove his Mother to sacrifice herself in vain, killed almost all of the Ronso, had the Guado destroy the Al Bhed home, abused his influence as Maester, forced Yuna to marry him, and even managed to briefly become one with Sin.

So let me get this straight.

- Kefka was simply psychotic, which made him awesome.

- Sephiroth is just a badass.

- Ultimecia only manages to be more awesome than Zeromus.

- Seymour is the embodiment of countless tropes that the word "douchebag" is an understatement.

- Vayne is just pretty cool.

Hm...what are your thoughts on Kuja?

I dunno why so many people seem to hate Advent Children. @.@

I thought it was awesome.

It was far from perfect or anything' date=' but I loved it.

Plus, Loz made me lol. xD

[/quote']

I remember watching it. =P It was pretty good, and Loz did made me laugh extremely. Oh, and Tifa was awesome.

Seymour wanted to become Sin so that he could continue Spira's Spiral of Death' date=' bringing it to a close by killing EVERYONE, and why? Because he believed that death brought the ultimate happiness. Like Sephiroth, he thought the world was rotten. But rather than try to create a new world, he decided to just end the world and all of its inhabitants, eventually with the purpose of eradicating even the Farplane to erase all life.

He also killed his father, drove his Mother to sacrifice herself in vain, killed almost all of the Ronso, had the Guado destroy the Al Bhed home, abused his influence as Maester, forced Yuna to marry him, and even managed to briefly become one with Sin.

[/quote']

That's good character development. xD

Sephiroth destroyed lifeless planets.

That doesn't count.

Technically Seymour really didn't do anything' date=' he was just awesome.

His goal was to become Sin, so that's pretty evil right there... xD

[/quote']

Seymour sent the entire Ronso race to near extinction after they tried to hold him back for Yuna.

Archived