Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

A and C is false. If we followed that then America would still be owned by natives and we would all be British. All the allegedly great things in the world are helped onward in no small degree by a******s.

George WAshington was known as the Town Destroy by Natives. Lincoln holds the record for hanging 38 or so natives. Roosevelt used his executive power to steal huge amounts of Native land from their reserves Thomas Jefferson caused many tribes "Trek of Tears" By forcing them off thier land. And here's the best part' date=' the Black Hills were considered sacred to the LAkota Tribe and were never sold to the US. Yet the Black Hills is actually were Mount Rushmore lives. Case in point, a national symbol is actually vandalism created because we are a******s, and us Americans are still one of the Worlds Leading powers.

Life isn't about morals it''s about coming on top. One of the reasons I'm pessimistic on things like morals.

[/quote']

Oh, this definitely deserves a rep.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can MAKE friends for personal benefit too.

Yes i know.

Not all personal benefit is bad. Most of them are good influences on you and your friends/family.

Not always true. But since you said most' date=' ok.[/b']

Making friends gives you allies who may help you out later on in life.

True.

Let's put it this way, I'm a manipulator.

Makes it oh so easier.

People in this world are too innocent (u callin me innocent D:<) for their own damn good and should be more realistic about these things.

Yeah, i know. But reality doesnt have too rely on yourself and what you gain for personal use.

And do you know how hard it is to type on an itouch?

Yes i do, i own one and post stuff on the forums all the time.

Anyways, i think we're both correct in stating that life has too be balanced with personal gain and helping others, no? I mean, for example, the teachers at my school really dont get paid well. They dont get as much as they should get. But they continue too teach, whether or not the pay is great. They choose too help children and teenagers alike, too help them succeed and become working people in the shithole of a planet we call earth. Right?

Right. Anyways, I'm comfortable with my name. Everyone who knows me(which really isn't much) knows me by sid, so I'm content with the alias emporium being shut down, even though I still feel a little mad at the 10 year olds who cried and kicked because they didn't get their funking milk bottle.

Right. Anyways' date=' I'm comfortable with my name. Everyone who knows me(which really isn't much) knows me by sid, so I'm content with the alias emporium being shut down, even though I still feel a little mad at the 10 year olds who cried and kicked because they didn't get their f***ing milk bottle.

[/quote']

Ah, well, they still haven't reached maturity yet, and we are forced to succumb to their "wrath."

Anyway, I love my name, "madchurro" I made it up on Thanksgiving Day two years ago, and plan to have it the whole time I am here. ^^\m/

[spoiler=Should I post this in games? Be truthful]

[spoiler=intro] That's right folks it's Necrobrawl the worlds most gruesome combat show. We have gathered the greatest necromancers from the entire YCM Kingdom to see if they can be the Necromancer King.

Undead will be graded with scores from one to ten in three categories.

Creativity: (how ingenious the design is this usually is a static reward since people usually use the same design with small modification)

Craftsmanship: (how well made the minion is, this usually gradually rises as the person grows more skilled)

Correlation with theme: (like in Iron chef with it's special ingredient everyone has to use, everyday their is a new theme, the minion must match this theme either, points grow if the theme is where said minion has an advantage (like if the theme is ice and the minion can perform cyromagic) or if it is made from the same materials. This one is diffucult for people who don't want to risk the chance of a design not working and thus sticking with one minion with minor alterations)

After this the minions fight and have to perform certain tasks, these are generated by random. After the three tasks (including fighting) are judged and this score is combined with the score from the 3 Cs and the highest total wins.

Said victories then award you rarer material to use or the ability to use a dark magic bank to draw more power than you can normally use. At the end of the 1 month season the totals are tallied and the winner becomes the new champion!

PS: An undead minion is when you animate the formerly deceased living matter in a certain object and make it follow your will (this happens instinctively with most reanimation as the undead feel a kinship with their masters as they are fueled by the necromancers magic).

[spoiler=Rules] Once each week for a month. A contest will be issued. In this contest the challengers must make a undead minion following a certain theme. They are only allowed to use certain materials like freshly dug bones (average quality but can be of any non endangered species) a quart of pigs blood, some special theme items and any items you win in victories.

After you have crafted you you'll be judged on three categories on a scale of one to ten.

Concept: How interesting and unique the idea is.

Craftsmanship: How well the minion realistically would perform.

Correlation to theme: How well it matches the theme, usually the tough one.

After each three judges give thier scores (with an explanation explaining why) the scores are added. The person with the highest score gets a bonus materials of a higher quality for the next match. At the end of the month the person with the highest point total wins 2 reps.

To apply for judge fill up this forum

Name:

What qualities make you suited as a judge:

Any prior history in twisting the barrier between life and death:

To compete fill out this form

Name:

Skills in Necromancy:

What has inspired you to become evil (viewers dig being able to relate to thier favorite contenders):

For obvious reasons I am already a judge and if I Am is interested he also has the position. So we need 1 more judge and about 3 contestants before we can start.

Sadly it's his theme music, hair, and his legion of screaming fan girls which can totally make an endless horde of zombies sheet thier pants.

Plus he's sort of a body composed of an alien after the original took control of the jenova cells after the real sephiroth got pushed by Cloud over a river or something.

@Iam: Actually only in other games.

Sadly it's his theme music' date=' hair, and his [b']legion of screaming fan girls which can totally make an endless horde of zombies s*** thier pants.[/b]

@Bolded: This.

Also... it is debatable that he is the "one of the greatest villians in all of video game history".

He has one wing! And an awesome theme song!

Sadly it's his theme music' date=' hair, and his [i']legion of screaming fan girls which can totally make an endless horde of zombies s*** thier pants.[/i]

Also... it is debatable that he is the "one of the greatest villians in all of video game history".

@italics: Well in just about every greatest villian list he's high up there.

@bolded: Correct! THAT my friend is the MOST important ingrediant in an awesome villian.

@bolded and italics: Sephiroth has a

legion of screaming fan girls which can totally make an endless horde of zombies s*** thier pants.

?

Sadly it's his theme music' date=' hair, and his [b']legion of screaming fan girls which can totally make an endless horde of zombies s*** thier pants.[/b]

Xemnas and Doctor Nefarious approve.

Archived