Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Bear in mind, I Am, that he will only grant these last-minute changes to people he feels deserve the "Special Dispensation". =/ If you've always been courtious to him, asked for things nicely, and didn't act like a jerk, you should be fine. But he definitely won't allow it if you act like you're entitled to a revert.

Anyway, I was considering Aeon, but Zexion will always be one of, if not the sole, favorite character of mine. So I asked for Zexaeon back. Besides, I'm not gonna PM him saying I suddenly changed my mind - that would kill the chances.

And don't take it personally, Solus.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xirno, stay the same.

Zex, go with either Zexaeon or Aeon. (I prefer Zexaeon though.)

Sakuya, your choice.

"I Am", go with Death Dealer.

As for the rest of you that I don't care about I'm forgetting, don't get anymore.

Anyway, going to work nao.

We don't accept flying fajitas. We do accept delicious cake though.

Also, RAEG at stupid server maintenance.

My damn server is always online last when blizzard dicks around every tuesday morning on unneeded server "repairs". It actually came online first this time.

Apparently some servers were unstable afterwards (Mine wasn't AT ALL. I know, I've been on all day yesterday and today). So it got thrown on the list because blizzard is full of dumb fucks. It got off earlier because, surprise surprise, it was fine.

Apparently, some others need urgent maintenance right now for 4 hours. Guess what server they threw on the list?

Blizzard needs to fire these incompetent sheet fucks who are probably paid in booze and coupons.

Xirno' date=' stay the same.

Zex, go with either Zexaeon or Aeon. (I prefer Zexaeon though.)

Sakuya, your choice.

"I Am", go with Death Dealer.

As for the rest of you that [s']I don't care about[/s] I'm forgetting, don't get anymore.

Anyway, going to work nao.

No truth crossing-out for you. >.<

I'm thinking about reverting to either Skuldur (My original) or Riku.

Halp? D:

*cough* *cough*

Skuldur. It's a lot more creative, and original than punk-ass Riku.

I'm not going to get a name change yet. He's probably going to have a TON of requests for name changes and reverts. I don't want to be a burden. Plus, he already has a life, so it's probably going to be hard for him to get all these name changes fullfilled.

I'm not going to get a name change yet. He's probably going to have a TON of requests for name changes and reverts. I don't want to be a burden. Plus' date=' he already has a life, so it's probably going to be hard for him to get all these name changes fullfilled.

[/quote']

But some people don't understand that. They can only see what they want, the selfish little fucks.

I'm not going to get a name change yet. He's probably going to have a TON of requests for name changes and reverts. I don't want to be a burden. Plus' date=' he already has a life, so it's probably going to be hard for him to get all these name changes fullfilled.

[/quote']

But some people don't understand that. They can only see what they want, the selfish little fucks.

Unfortunately, it is a fact. Hopefully, they will learn as they grow old that

A) You can't get what you want all the time on a whim.

B) You will have to work for what you want (I'm doing that now)

C) That sometimes it's best to give up what you want for the sake of others.

A and C is false. If we followed that then America would still be owned by natives and we would all be British. All the allegedly great things in the world are helped onward in no small degree by bastards.

George WAshington was known as the Town Destroy by Natives. Lincoln holds the record for hanging 38 or so natives. Roosevelt used his executive power to steal huge amounts of Native land from their reserves Thomas Jefferson caused many tribes "Trek of Tears" By forcing them off thier land. And here's the best part, the Black Hills were considered sacred to the LAkota Tribe and were never sold to the US. Yet the Black Hills is actually were Mount Rushmore lives. Case in point, a national symbol is actually vandalism created because we are bastards, and us Americans are still one of the Worlds Leading powers.

Life isn't about morals it''s about coming on top. One of the reasons I'm pessimistic on things like morals.

3 is false. If we followed that then America would still be owned by natives and we would all be British. All the allegedly great things in the world are helped onward in no small degree by a******s.

George WAshington was known as the Town Destroy by Natives. Lincoln holds the record for hanging 38 or so natives. Roosevelt used his executive power to steal huge amounts of Native land from their reserves Thomas Jefferson caused many tribes "Trek of Tears" By forcing them off thier land. And here's the best part' date=' the Black Hills were considered sacred to the LAkota Tribe and were never sold to the US. Yet the Black Hills is actually were Mount Rushmore lives. Case in point, a national symbol is actually vandalism created because we are a******s, and us Americans are still one of the Worlds Leading powers.

[/quote']

I meant smaller things. For example, I shoveled a whole bunch of snow for my neighbor, who has done so much for us. When the job was done, he wanted to pay me, but because he has been so nice for us, and done so many favors for us, plus he was sick, I declined the many, a couple times, actually.

Life isn't about morals it''s about coming on top. One of the reasons I'm pessimistic on things like morals.

Your right about that, yet i still believe that there are people in the world who like too do things for others and stay at the bottom of the chain.

Best thing to do:

Do everything for your own benefit...

Whats the point of doing everything for your whole benefit without even thinking of others? Your friends, your family, the people who made you who you are, there the ones who you should help till you separate from them, because they're the ones who hold you up while your still with them. Not you.

Also, please say why you think that way before you post...

You can MAKE friends for personal benefit too. Not all personal benefit is bad. Most of them are good influences on you and your friends/family. Making friends gives you allies who may help you out later on in life. Let's put it this way, I'm a manipulator. People in this world are too innocent for their own damn good and should be more realistic about these things.

And do you know how hard it is to type on an itouch?

Archived