Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel morally obligated to recommend Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XII as strongly as is humanly possible.

INB4Zexy'sIncredibleFFXAdvocacy

Can I join as well?

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): LightswornsRock

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: Chrono trigger and soon to be kingdom hearts 358/2 days.

I like this guy already.

Hooray! =D

*points to username*

I'm happy nao.

Also, FFVIII is FTW.

I liked FFX's story, but the whole sphere grid system was...ehh.

I liked FFIV too, but the gameplay wasn't really anything too original compared to other FF games released around the same time. (FF6 in particular.)

On the contrary, FFXII is completely different from the rest of the games in the series, so that's also one of my favorites. xD

But FFVIII is, and always will be my favorite.

I'm going to accept Pikachu' date=' but I'd recommend at least playing a Square Enix game. Try The World Ends With You.

[/quote']

Nu, he should play Persona D=

I thought Persona wasn't by Square Enix?

Play both then damn it.

Have you even played Persona? I haven't' date=' but I'm getting the PSP remake.

Can I join as well?

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): LightswornsRock

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: Chrono trigger and soon to be kingdom hearts 358/2 days.

Lightsworns fail. Gladiator Beasts are better.

You're in.

Hooray! =D

*points to username*

I'm happy nao.

Congrats. I'll update the roster.

X-2 isn't even that good.

You played one of the worst games in the series.

That's your opinion. I wasn't going to play any of them' date=' but I was forced.

And again, I don't give a flying fajita.[hr']

And no, I'm not going to play XII. I'm not playing any other FF games, period.

If anything, I'll actually bother to finish Chain of Memories.

Since Darth has called off any future name changes, I sent him a PM last night asking to return to my original name. I figure as long as names are to remain the same at all times, I should maintain the one I was best known for.

Honestly though, I dunno why people make such a big deal of this - it's just a damn name. I think I'm kind of glad that Darth shut down the name changes, since that means I don't have to worry about any more idiots with all those random as hell symbols in their names showing up.

-.- That's just annoying to look at.

Since Darth has called off any future name changes' date=' I sent him a PM last night asking to return to my original name. I figure as long as names are to remain the same at all times, I should maintain the one I was best known for.

Honestly though, I dunno why people make such a big deal of this - it's just a damn name. I think I'm kind of glad that Darth shut down the name changes, since that means I don't have to worry about any more idiots with all those random as hell symbols in their names showing up.

[/quote']

You said original

You're returning to IAmTheAeonClock?

-_-"

I think he meant he's going back to Zexaeon.

Eew.

Aeon ftw.

=/ No' date=' mister literal. I was referring to Zexaeon - people liked that one best, and it was still known as Aeon by some, which was the name I had for the longest time.

[/quote']

I was being sarcastic. -_-" Now I feel like a jerk.

Since Darth has called off any future name changes' date=' I sent him a PM last night asking to return to my original name. I figure as long as names are to remain the same at all times, I should maintain the one I was best known for.

[/quote']

NO U

If they just banned the symbols, you wouldn't be against it would you.

[/quote']

You said original

-_-"

I think he meant "Aeon" or "Zexaeon".

[/quote']

NO U

If they just banned the symbols, you wouldn't be against it would you.

[/quote']

You said original

-_-"

I think he meant "Aeon" or "Zexaeon".

You be late mahn.

Archived