Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it a sad state of affairs that people will start out with a unique name or one that they think fits them' date=' and then eventually corrupt it until there's no remnant left.

And then people cast aside names full of meaning for the name of their current obsession that will last no longer than a month at the very best and then become completely forgotten. Hell, some of them even switch so fast that the obsession changes before they can even change their name.

The meaning and sentimental value of names appears to be fading; yet another thing ravaged by indecisive fools.

I also find it amusing that a string of text on the internet is now apparently a special privilege. Someone opens a service and all it requires of them is to change a string of text via a control panel. They let it back up and keep it unattended often, annoying those seeking to use what should be a rather efficient and expedient service. They then rebuke the ones they originally set out to service, and shut it down out of anger that every single customer isn't patient as a statue. Ridiculous, really.

[/quote']

tl;dr

Hooray for long winded speeches!

I'm getting my name changed back to Larxene' date=' since it fits me best anyway, and it's the name I'm most well known by.

[/quote']

Will Darth even allow it?

I find it a sad state of affairs that people will start out with a unique name or one that they think fits them' date=' and then eventually corrupt it until there's no remnant left.

And then people cast aside names full of meaning for the name of their current obsession that will last no longer than a month at the very best and then become completely forgotten. Hell, some of them even switch so fast that the obsession changes before they can even change their name.

The meaning and sentimental value of names appears to be fading; yet another thing ravaged by indecisive fools.

I also find it amusing that a string of text on the internet is now apparently a special privilege. Someone opens a service and all it requires of them is to change a string of text via a control panel. They let it back up and keep it unattended often, annoying those seeking to use what should be a rather efficient and expedient service. They then rebuke the ones they originally set out to service, and shut it down out of anger that every single customer isn't patient as a statue. Ridiculous, really.

[/quote']

tl;dr

Hooray for long winded speeches!

I'm getting my name changed back to Larxene' date=' since it fits me best anyway, and it's the name I'm most well known by.

[/quote']

Will Darth even allow it?

Why he wouldn't?

Why he wouldn't?

Because people were complete asses to him when requesting name changes.

I don't think he'll allow any :/

If he allows her to go to Larxene' date=' he better allow me revert to Teen Gohan >>;;

[/quote']

Dun revert D:

Xirno's a lot better D:

Why he wouldn't?

If he allows her to go to Larxene' date=' he better allow me revert to Teen Gohan >>;;

[/quote']

Dun revert D:

Xirno's a lot better D:

But I miss Teen Gohan Dx

Son Gohan needs to be remembered!

Why he wouldn't?

[/quote']

Dun revert D:

Xirno's a lot better D:

But I miss Teen Gohan Dx

Son Gohan needs to be remembered!

D:

Nu, dun't!

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Pikachu

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: None, actually. O.O

So I joined, I wonder what happens next.

EDIT: Roxas accepted me, so uh.........

Square Enix games you've played/own: None' date=' actually. O.O

[/quote']

Wait, this feels odd...

[/quote']

Wait, this feels odd...

How, Seta?

[/quote']

Wait, this feels odd...

How, Seta?

Because you, joined Org 13... =/

[/quote']

I'm just gonna go ahead and ask;

If you've never played a Square Enix Game; why are you joining?

Well, it feels kinda weird not being part of a large club, so I just wanted to give it a shot. I don't mind if I'm not accepted.

Wouldn't Club Pikachu (I'm pretty sure the position of leader counts as being part of it) fulfill the large club criteria?

Not to say I don't want you here. Joining just to be on the proverbial "big club" band wagon sounds rather silly' date=' however.

[/quote']

Is it too late to deny my application?

You now what sure, dumber stuff has happened before.

May I be a judge? Also' date=' how do we know what materials we begin with?

[/quote']

Sure no problem, I may put this in the game section anyway. People start with one quart pig blood, four skeleton of a human as well as several other bones that the judges will hand out (such as in the sea theme the person may use whale bones). Luckily for people it is possible to use your dark magic to shape bones but this drains your dark magic reserve. Since people can only use a set amount of dark magic, usually a half galleon (dark magic can be materialized into liquid form).

[/quote']

Mine had an interesting story, basically I used Frohawkmaster so I know no one will already have the name, later I shortened it to Frohawk. Finally I realized that most of Organzation XIII recognized me by my Drift name Nexev so I switched to that.

Sometime before this I joined a fairly small time thread called Organization XIII, and it's been down hill ever since. (I kid)

You know whats hilarious, once Clairex called people who changed their names indecisive pansies. The irony tastes like chocolate dripped over a raspberry turnover.

You now what sure' date=' dumber stuff has happened before.

May I be a judge? Also, how do we know what materials we begin with?

Sure no problem, I may put this in the game section anyway. People start with one quart pig blood, four skeleton of a human as well as several other bones that the judges will hand out (such as in the sea theme the person may use whale bones). Luckily for people it is possible to use your dark magic to shape bones but this drains your dark magic reserve. Since people can only use a set amount of dark magic, usually a half galleon (dark magic can be materialized into liquid form).

[/quote']

Mine had an interesting story, basically I used Frohawkmaster so I know no one will already have the name, later I shortened it to Frohawk. Finally I realized that most of Organzation XIII recognized me by my Drift name Nexev so I switched to that.

Sometime before this I joined a fairly small time thread called Organization XIII, and it's been down hill ever since. (I kid)

You know whats hilarious, once Clairex called people who changed their names indecisive pansies. The irony tastes like chocolate dripped over a raspberry turnover.

I lol'd.

And no, Darth doesn't need to give anyone another name change. If you gotten one after this time, then you should stick with it, and stop being a stuck up brat wanting to have your way.

This ain't funking Burger King.

You now what sure' date=' dumber stuff has happened before.

May I be a judge? Also, how do we know what materials we begin with?

[/quote']

I lol'd.

And no, Darth doesn't need to give anyone another name change. If you gotten one after this time, then you should stick with it, and stop being a stuck up brat wanting to have your way.

This ain't f***ing Burger King.

It's not? sheet...

*goes to return my coup*

@Nexev: Did she really? That's just too hilarious. I laughed IRL.

Chocolate + Raspberry is one of my favorite tastes ever, btw.

Wait What, this isn't Burger King?

No wonder it's taking so long for them to make me a double whopper, large Onion rings and an oreo milkshake. Though in hindsight the "This aint funking Burger King" sign on the door should have tipped me of.

Wait What' date=' this isn't Burger King?

No wonder it's taking so long for them to make me a double whopper, large Onion rings and an oreo milkshake. Though in hindsight the "This aint f***ing Burger King" sign on the door should have tipped me of.

[/quote']

+Rep'd.

Archived