Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I totally just slept in for 10 hours. Go me.

Now everyone, pay close attention. I have a few edicts to hand down.

1) No one is as awesome as me, Lar, or Roxas. You may all make lists to your hearts' content, but they are meaningless. ;D And for reasons only known to Lar, I am just as awesome as she is.

2) The post counts in this thread are to be added to the post counts in the previous thread in order to determine who is the top poster in the club. Therefore, Nagato, you are not the top poster.

3) From now on, all oeriods are to be called Aeons. Ladies, if you are having your Aeons, you may be excused to the restroom.

4) Stop pretentiously naming yourselves. You do not know if you will receive a position as an Organization member, and there is no calling in advance. It'd be silly if you changed your name, only to not receive the position.

I am the oldest, and the strongest. Disagree with me, and I'll beat you up. >=D

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I thought Cirno was the strongest...

I am also thinking of a Gotei 13=Organization thing so far I have

Xaldin=Ikkaku (They both have multiple weapons if you count the bankai)

Saix=Zaraki (The eyepatch taking off is similar to a beserk form)

Zexion=Aizen (Aizen's power is complete hypnosis making it an even stronger illusion)

Now everyone' date=' pay close attention. I have a few edicts to hand down.

1) No one is as awesome as me, Lar, or Roxas. You may all make lists to your hearts' content, but they are meaningless. ;D And for reasons only known to Lar, I am just as awesome as she is.

2) The post counts in this thread are to be [i']added[/i] to the post counts in the previous thread in order to determine who is the top poster in the club. Therefore, Nagato, you are not the top poster.

3) From now on, all oeriods are to be called Aeons. Ladies, if you are having your Aeons, you may be excused to the restroom.

4) Stop pretentiously naming yourselves. You do not know if you will receive a position as an Organization member, and there is no calling in advance. It'd be silly if you changed your name, only to not receive the position.

This is the only part I disagree with. I highly, highly doubt you could beat ME up. Otherwise, I could care less about your claims of "awesomeness". It's meaningless to me sweetheart. >;D

Zexion=Aizen (Aizen's power is complete hypnosis making it an even stronger illusion)

Wow. I never imagine that, Nexev. Comparing some members of Organization XIII to some members of the 13 Court Guard Squad Captains.

Wow. I never imagine that' date=' Nexev. Comparing some members of Organization XIII to some members of the 13 Court Guard Squad Captains.

[/quote']

Except that, in comparison, Aizen is all powerful, and Zexion is mediocre (one on one).

Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zexion

=/ Zaraki, I am quite well versed in martial arts. And I also know how to legitimately use a Spear (incidentally, I have one). I'm pretty sure I could beat you up. -.-

Not that I would though. =o What reason would I have for that?

=/ Zaraki' date=' I am quite well versed in martial arts. And I also know how to legitimately use a Spear (incidentally, I have one). I'm pretty sure I could beat you up. -.-

[/quote']

A spear, huh. Neat. OK now I'm bored again.

Now everyone' date=' pay close attention. I have a few edicts to hand down.

2) The post counts in this thread are to be [i']added[/i] to the post counts in the previous thread in order to determine who is the top poster in the club. Therefore, Nagato, you are not the top poster.

1) Agreed.

2) Agreed. Kudos for cockblocking nagato

3) That episode of American Dad was epic

4) Agreed. The arrogance and feeling of entitlement present in some of you is astounding.

Also, I have risen to Valiant of Silvermoon in the Argent Tournament (WoW thing)

When I hit champion, I'll be known as "Aleion of Silvermoon" adding to my other titles.

[spoiler=Titles I've earned so far]

Aleion, Champion of the Naaru

Aleion of the Shattered Sun

Aleion Jenkins (if you go to the room from the Leroy video, aggro all those little dragons, and kill 50 of them in 10 seconds you get this title)

Aleion the Hallowed

Merrymaker Aleion

Elder Aleion

Aleion the Love Fool

Ambassador Aleion

Yes, that was completely random, but it was somewhat interesting.

As for the subject of touhou names, I prefer my current username. I'm kind of attached to it because I made it up myself.

My god damn cat is on my nightstand again. I have to go remove her now.

=/ Zaraki' date=' I am quite well versed in martial arts. And I also know how to legitimately use a Spear (incidentally, I have one). I'm pretty sure I could beat you up. -.-

[/quote']

I'm a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe. I'm currently in development of my fourth, and I'm itching to get my hands dirty. I can legitimately wield a sword (I was taught by my grandfather). I'm pretty sure I could beat you up.

Reason? Knowing that you couldn't win.

I am going to go take a shower.

If I come back to find another ten pages of posts' date=' I'm killing you all. xD

[/quote']

Ooh, let me grab my camcorder and record this mayhem when Zexaeon kills everyone. But, wait a sec, Zexaeon killing everyone? Forget Zexaeon. ROXAS is going to kill us all. In that matter, where is he? He hasn't posted recently.

In terms of real combat skills, I'm an excellent marksman. I have a sniper rifle that can kill things a mile away. And I have armor piercing rounds for it. Damn thing weighs 45 pounds though, and you have to shoot it prone.

I went on safari in Namibia a few years ago. It was fun XD

Bagged 10 creatures without missing a single shot.

The fun part was that it's legal to use full metal jacket military ammunition instead of soft point expanding over there.

In terms of real combat skills' date=' I'm an excellent marksman. I have a sniper rifle that can kill things a mile away. And I have armor piercing rounds for it. Damn thing weighs 45 pounds though, and you have to shoot it prone.

The fun part was that it's legal to use full metal jacket military ammunition instead of soft point expanding over there.

[/quote']

And you can do this all at Level One how...?

In terms of real combat skills' date=' I'm an excellent marksman. I have a sniper rifle that can kill things a mile away. And I have armor piercing rounds for it. Damn thing weighs 45 pounds though, and you have to shoot it prone.

[/quote']

What caliber size do you use when you go hunting? And don't say .50.

[/quote']

You cruel person.

D:

I do volunteer work with animals.

[/quote']

Wow, thats really sad :lol:

Sure thing, Zaraki. Whatever you say. You could totally beat me up if that'l make you happy.

Now then, I would like to hear more about Demyx's RPG. =O And more than that, I wanna see how long it takes him before he abandons it.

Archived