Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FS: Yay.

Seriously, it's really good.

@Rox: Well, aside from the michelle stuff, the only noteworthy thing that happened was that I won a DVD, bought Blazblue and Suguri, and talked to Kari Wahlgren.

@Lux: But I'm telling you now. Go and watch TGWLTT before everyone else does. =o

I saw a trailer for BlazeBlue a while back.

That is going to be one hell of a game if I ever get the chance to play it. Or are we talking about the same thing? XD

I'm fairly sure the name of the game was Blaze Blue. =/ It was a fighter.

@Rox: Well' date=' aside from the michelle stuff, the only noteworthy thing that happened was that I won a DVD, bought Blazblue and Suguri, and talked to Kari Wahlgren.

[/quote']

A friend of my brother's has Blazblue (Makes sense, since he works at GameStop), but how did talking with Kari go?

Seriously' date=' it's really good.

@Rox: Well, aside from the michelle stuff, the only noteworthy thing that happened was that I won a DVD, bought Blazblue and Suguri, and talked to Kari Wahlgren.

@Lux: But I'm telling you now. Go and watch TGWLTT before everyone else does. =o

[/quote']

...wait wut?

Seriously' date=' it's really good.

[/quote']

...wait wut?

...wait wut?

If you'd been paying any attention, XIII, I told all of you to go and watch that movie. -.-

@Rox:

I went to her panel. Afterward, I went to her signing that all panel attendees were invited to attend. We had a mini conversation, but she needed to get back to her signing, so she said we'd finish it later. When she was done with her signing, she and I got together for lunch and kept talking.

I'm just that good with conversation.

Anyway, she adores her fans. And she's a huge fan of anime. Right now, she's trying to get through Blood+ (xD She feels bad because she worked on it, but never got a chance to actually watch it from a viewer's point of view). I ended up swinging the conversation over to Aqua. She was very intrigued.

Turns out she loves KH. In fact, she just bought KH2FM at the convention during some of her free time. xD Though she says she's a terrible gamer, and it takes her a while to get through games. Anyway, she was a delight.

We had pizza. =3

If you'd been paying any attention' date=' XIII, I told all of you to go and watch that movie. -.-

@Rox:

I went to her panel. Afterward, I went to her signing that all panel attendees were invited to attend. We had a mini conversation, but she needed to get back to her signing, so she said we'd finish it later. When she was done with her signing, she and I got together for lunch and kept talking.

I'm just that good with conversation.

Anyway, she adores her fans. And she's a huge fan of anime. Right now, she's trying to get through Blood+ (xD She feels bad because she worked on it, but never got a chance to actually watch it from a viewer's point of view). I ended up swinging the conversation over to Aqua. She was very intrigued.

Turns out she loves KH. In fact, she just bought KH2FM at the convention during some of her free time. xD Though she says she's a terrible gamer, and it takes her a while to get through games. Anyway, she was a delight.

We had pizza. =3

[/quote']

She sounds awesome. I doubt I would have the same skill as you in these kinds of conversations. If you did manage to convince her to try out for Aqua, that would be awesome.

I wouldn't have came close. I'm unbelievably shy remember (it took me two months to gather the courage to ask if I could join and that is on the internet). Though I lost my internet shyness, my real life shyness, not so much.

I was thinking about making a website like drift but with the theme of "What Could Have Been?"

It will have a board where you decide what would happen if something was different "if ninjas really could do all the crap they can do on Naruto" "If Solus stumbled upon the shinigami Zaraki Kenpaichi" Plus allot of the rp's would be like that for example "Frozen Grip of The Strongest Tomboy" It's plot goes something like this:

Gensokyo is in tatters, it wasn't always like this, once it was peaceful and all was good.

Then SHE came.

The manevolent ice queen of the fairys: Cirno, descened upon Gensokyo like a tempest.

Her forces were strong in number but were defeatable. In what may be the first and last time such an event has ever happened, all of Gensokyo united to face the fairies. The fairies despite their strength could not stand against such unity and fell in scores. However try as they might Cirno herself simply shrugged off any attack made against her and easily froze all who opposed her inside 7 feet of ice. All who are left went into hiding and Cirno became the ruler of Gensokyo.

Yet their is hope, after all your still alive, the question is will you be enough? Will you and Gensokyo stand triumphant over Cirno... or will you, like so many others, become yet another ice sculpture in her art gallery of victories?

But that plot is silly and I don't think enough people will join my site for me to bother making it.

If you havent' date=' click the link on my sig and tell me what you think

[/quote']

The French never won any battles. And then they put a related search for "french military defeats." Wow! That was so funny that it wasn't funny! Literally.

It is funny, but it doesn't come close to making me laugh

[/quote']

The French never won any battles. And then they put a related search for "french military defeats." Wow! That was so funny that it wasn't funny! Literally.

Meh, still working on what makes the people @ YCM Tick...

So far I'm failing lol

[/quote']

Meh, still working on what makes the people @ YCM Tick...

So far I'm failing lol

By tick do you mean:

-Laugh

-Annoys (That's my job.)

-Angers

-Saddens

-The Bug

-Clocks

-Tickle me elmo

-Elmo TV show

-TV guide

-Guide to eating healthy

-health care

OMG SEARCH OVERLOAD!!!!

@Alucard: OMG. *hugs* I love you for already having it. And Inorite? I didn't even know what it was till the Convention - I'd seen clips on the internet before, but always dismissed them. But then I found the DVD, it looked interesting, I bought it (for the low low price of five dollars xD), and damn.

Spirited Away wasn't even that good, in my opinion at least.

@Rox and Nex: It's funny, really. I normally dislike the average human being, seeing as how it's hard to find any common ground with most of them (the main reason I like the internet is because you meet people based on common interest rather than proximity). Plus, your average American Citizen can be very unpleasant company. -_- Harsh but true. So I don't really know why I decided to become really good at Conversation. But, it's a skill that benefits me greatly, so I don't complain.

Archived