Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote='ChaosXIII' pid='2493953' dateline='1246758629']
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9P2f-uq_bA]Mega Man Anniversary Collection - Mega Man - 5 Napalm Man[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEbpA8kYNk]Mega Man Anniversary Collection - Mega Man - 5 Stone Man[/url]

Watch my videos.
[/quote]

[color=#800000]Awesome. Napalm seemed pretty easy, though, as you stated.

Oh, and Solus or anyone else who cares to RP, please join my "Batestown" RP. Fun times to be had! =D Link's in my sig.[/color]

People drink alcohol to gain self-asteem and courage' date=' lol.

When you got both of them, you don't need to drink. =P

[/quote']

So people drink until they grow a set?

Pretty much.

Then you just sit back and watch them looking like idiots. xD

[/quote']

So people drink until they grow a set?

Pretty much.

Then you just sit back and watch them looking like idiots. xD

That would be the best party ever. Nothing like watching other people's fail.

Besides' date=' I don't normally do it. I usually have Verdi or a pina colada bimonthly. I decided to roll out last night.

[/quote']

You need to remove the anti-drug thing from your signature. Alcohol is a drug. And it does significantly more damage than weed. And that's terrible.

[/quote']

Besides Rock Lee who becomes super powerful when smashed. Luxord who also becomes a excellent lawyer while smashed.

Besides false people Drunken fist is an actually fighting style, thus a person may drink for the junpredictabillity it adds to your fighting style to make you all the more dangerous.

Sorry for inactivity, I was at Frontier camp all the way in Vermont for the week.

[/quote']

Besides Rock Lee who becomes super powerful when smashed. Luxord who also becomes a excellent lawyer while smashed.

Besides false people Drunken fist is an actually fighting style, thus a person may drink for the junpredictabillity it adds to your fighting style to make you all the more dangerous.

Sorry for inactivity, I was at Frontier camp all the way in Vermont for the week.

O RLY? Tellz me moar. You have intrueged meh

Zui Quan (Traditional and Simplified Chinese: 醉拳; pinyin: Zuì Quán, literally Drunken Fist, also known as Drunken Boxing or Drunkard's Boxing) is a concept in traditional Chinese martial arts, as well as a classification of modern Wushu forms. Zui Quan is sometimes called Zuijiuquan (醉酒拳, literally "Drunken Alcohol Fist").

Zui Quan is a category of techniques, forms and fighting philosophy that appear to imitate a drunkard's movements. The postures are created by momentum and weight of the body, and imitation is generally through staggering and certain type of fluidity in the movements. It is considered to be among the more difficult wushu styles to learn due to the need for powerful joints and fingers. While in fiction, practitioners of Zui Quan are often portrayed as being actually intoxicated, Zui Quan techniques are highly acrobatic and skilled and require a great degree of balance and coordination, such that any person attempting to perform any Zui Quan techniques while intoxicated would be likely to injure themselves.

Despite this being intoxicated is very debilitating however alcohol kills germs so if you were on a ship back before fridges Rum was virtually all you can safely drink.

Plus "Beer is proof that their is a god and he loves us." A quote from Ben Franklin himself.

I'm not an alcholic' date=' so not for me. Drugs are stimulants for receptors in the body, so I guess alchohol can somewhat fit, but as long as you drink reponsibly and don't drive drunk, you're okay.

New Topic:

Best prank you've ever watched, done, or heard of...

[/quote']

You're thick headed.

Best prank? I watched a close friend of mine get dared into driving for the first time. Like you he was drunk.

He was with his brother, when they were crushed under the carriage of an 18-wheeler.

Funny sheet ain't it?

Being an alcoholic or not, alcohol is still a drug, whether or not you feel so. Don't take it lightly. Be smart and keep away from the sheet. Lest you be refreshing yourself to your grave.

Archived