Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap.

Remember me saying I just found my TWEWY?

Well, I started playing it. Apparently, I started a new game before I lost it. Dx I'm on day 2. *sigh*

Anyway, I've never beaten Draco Cantus in under 5 minutes on Ultimate mode. D= I suck.

D:

I think my record time in Ultimate is like...probably 2 and a half minutes...

I dunno, I didn't check.

But I started my data over just before I left for vacation, and I got almost everything in the entire game (with the exception of some of the items and a few of the pins).

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club):Kaden

Species (Heartless/Nobody?):Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own:Kingdom hearts one and two and a couple others i can' date='t remember.

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

I LAWL'd.

@Rox: No, not Michelle Ruff. I don't know her last name, but we've met before (two years ago was the first time), and she was just fetching. We hit it off, and thanks to her, I'm on relatively familiar ground with Vic (he knows me, we say hi every convention, chat when we have time). In fact, last year, they invited me to lunch (along with a friend of mine who was with me at the time).

Vic says he loves his fans to bits, but it's refreshing to have fans that DON'T fawn and fangasm over him, which is why he enjoyed our company.

Anyway, I was sitting at the event yesterday, and Michelle walked in, spotted me, took a seat, and we started exchanging opinions on the performances.

The song that both finalists sung was "Sorairo Days", from Gurren Lagann.

Today was a vast improvement from yesterday. I'd elaborate, but I'm tired and wish to sleep.

Kari tomorrow! Whoooo. xD She's one of the I DO fangasm over. But I keep it inside, so as not to seem like a gushing fan. Lol.

@Lar: I'm sure she was there, but we never arranged a meeting spot. Dx And I missed the Touhou gathering, which is the only palce I knew for sure she'd be.

Anyway, night, and see you all tomorrow.

Square Enix games you've played/own:Kingdom hearts one and two and a couple others i can' date='t remember.

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

Sorry for the bad grammar I was in a hurry.

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

should have just taken your time

anyway, we'll get 17,000 eventually no need to rush anything

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

Yeah, all we need to do is spam like crazy post like normally. This thread gets plenty of posts in 24 hours. No need for more or to worry about posting more.

Gawd' date=' trying to get SDPP on TWEWY is sooo boring. Dx

Especially since half the pins I need to evolve are Reaper Class, so I can only use 1 at a time.

[/quote']

At least you can just switch the DS' clock to 7 days ahead and get it like that, MPP sucks though, since I don't know anyone IRL with TWEWY. T.T I know I can get 20 MPP through the Civvie thing, but it takes a while, and I can only do that when my sister isn't playing her DS.

@Rox: No' date=' not Michelle Ruff. I don't know her last name, but we've met before (two years ago was the first time), and she was just fetching. We hit it off, and thanks to her, I'm on relatively familiar ground with Vic (he knows me, we say hi every convention, chat when we have time). In fact, last year, they invited me to lunch (along with a friend of mine who was with me at the time).

Vic says he loves his fans to bits, but it's refreshing to have fans that DON'T fawn and fangasm over him, which is why he enjoyed our company.

Anyway, I was sitting at the event yesterday, and Michelle walked in, spotted me, took a seat, and we started exchanging opinions on the performances.

Today was a vast improvement from yesterday. I'd elaborate, but I'm tired and wish to sleep.

Kari tomorrow! Whoooo. xD She's one of the I DO fangasm over. But I keep it inside, so as not to seem like a gushing fan. Lol.

[/quote']

I'm sorry to seem a little ignorant, but who's Vic?

@Rox: No' date=' not Michelle Ruff. I don't know her last name, but we've met before (two years ago was the first time), and she was just fetching. We hit it off, and thanks to her, I'm on relatively familiar ground with Vic (he knows me, we say hi every convention, chat when we have time). In fact, last year, they invited me to lunch (along with a friend of mine who was with me at the time).

[/quote']

I'm sorry to seem a little ignorant, but who's Vic?

Vic Mignogna, the voice actor for Edward Elric and Broly.

We must get 17' date='000 replies.

[/quote']

That won't be hard. Why? Because a decent percentage of posts that are placed here are repeated unnecessarily, are spam(ish) (yes I contributed), or are two line mediocre replies. If you don't believe me, look back a few pages at the random orgasms over Claire, and something about waffles.

We must get 17' date='000 replies.

[/quote']

Yeah I know. Good luck with that.

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

[/quote']

Bad grammar is bad.

Yeah, all we need to do is spam like crazy post like normally. This thread gets plenty of posts in 24 hours. No need for more or to worry about posting more.

The quote directly above me has the truth crossed out.

The bolded is unnecessary.

The italicized is ironic because the grammar there is also bad. PhAiL

Gawd' date=' trying to get SDPP on TWEWY is sooo boring. Dx

Especially since half the pins I need to evolve are Reaper Class, so I can only use 1 at a time.

[/quote']

At least you can just switch the DS' clock to 7 days ahead and get it like that, MPP sucks though, since I don't know anyone IRL with TWEWY. T.T I know I can get 20 MPP through the Civvie thing, but it takes a while, and I can only do that when my sister isn't playing her DS.

Lol I just now noticed this post.

But yeah, MPP does suck... Dx

I have a second DS, and my younger brother has one too so I can get 40 MPP at a time, but it still takes forever.

Fortunately though, I've already evolved almost every pin that requires MPP.

Archived