Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only really play 3 genres of games, so I'm just gonna name my faves from each genre, as comparing them is a bit difficult.

Favorite JRPG: Persona 4. Just started the extremely hard True Ending.

Favorite Action/Adventure: KH2 falls both under this category and the first one right?

Favorite danmaku shoot'em up: Guess.

I'm in the same boat - KH2FM is my favorite game (atm). Though I suspect FFXIII might change that upon its release, because it looks just that awesome.

Also, Touhou (any), FFX, TWEWY, and Persona (Dx Sorry, Star Ocean, you don't make the Top 5).

In other news, I had the worst first day of convention in the five years I've been going. I'd rather not elaborate, as I'll only upset myself again. Hopefully, things will pick up tomorrow. Also, the one upside was that I got to hang out with Vic Mgnogna's girlfriend, Michelle, for a while, and she's always pleasant company.

Vic was too busy judging the Event, so I couldn't chill with him. But it was cool, cuz me and her were exchanging our opinions on the singing contestants. We both totally called 2 of the finalists, and were correct (interestingly enough, they both sang the same song). D= But then she and Vic had to be off.

Kari was too busy judging the toher end of the event, but I'll be able to talk with her on Saturday.

Nope.

Too lazy to.

I'm not surprised. It's not worth the money' date=' apparently.

I'm in the same boat - KH2FM is my favorite game (atm). Though I suspect FFXIII might change that upon its release, because it looks just that awesome.

XIII looks awesome, but Versus looks just as good.

Also' date=' Touhou (any), FFX, TWEWY, and Persona (Dx Sorry, Star Ocean, you don't make the Top 5).

[/quote']

What is Persona even about?

In other news' date=' I had the worst first day of convention in the five years I've been going. I'd rather not elaborate, as I'll only upset myself again. Hopefully, things will pick up tomorrow.

[/quote']

Don't worry, we can try and make you feel better.

Also' date=' the one upside was that I got to hang out with Vic Mgnogna's girlfriend, [b']Michelle[/b], for a while, and she's always pleasant company.

Not Michelle Ruff, right?

Vic was too busy judging the Event' date=' so I couldn't chill with him. But it was cool, cuz me and her were exchanging our opinions on the singing contestants. We both totally called 2 of the finalists, and were correct (interestingly enough, they both sang the same song). D= But then she and Vic had to be off.

[/quote']

What song was it?

Kari was too busy judging the toher end of the event' date=' but I'll be able to talk with her on Saturday.

[/quote']

Prep yourself so that you can be taken seriously.

So, I just got the last secret report in TWEWY and I'm doing really well so far. =o

And I actually didn't use cheat codes this time at all. =p

This is all the stuff from my save screen or whatever.

ESP'er Rank - Conductor - B

ESP'er Points - 1985 - D

Noise Report - 96 Types - 100% - S

Pin Mastery - 216 Types - 71.0% - B

Item Collection - 446 Types - 94.4% - A

Final Time Attack - 19'39"16 - S

Fifenfrog, Ultimate Drop. (0.13%) Black Mercury

They're in the Shibuya River, but they're rare. You'll also have to rely on attacking with your partner or using fusion attacks, since it absorbs positive and negative psyches.

Goth Metal Drake, Ultimate Drop. (0.13%) Black Mars

It's in W3D5, in Dogenzaka. It's in front of the Shadow Ramen place. This thing is hard as all hell too, but chaining battles to increase your drop rate on Ultimate is ever more dangerous.

Sho Minamimoto (Taboo), Ultimate Drop. (0.13%) Black Saturn

Go to W2D2, in Tipsy Tose Hall. Make sure you have a Definitivo Chili Dog, otherwise you won't even be able to reach this area.

Megumi Kitaniji, Ultimate Drop. (0.13%) Black Uranus

W1D4 in the Scramble Crossing. When you're fighting him, you're probably better off just blocking with Beat the entire time because he never seems to do very much damage for me.

Draco Cantus, Ultimate Drop. (13%) Black Venus

Velocity Attack is your friend.

Panthera Cantus, Ultimate Drop. (13%) Black Jupiter

No comment. I'm just too scared to think about it.

I've never fought Hanekoma on Ultimate Mode, thankfully. One of the 6 pins will also randomly appear in Hanekoma's shop. If you're lucky, it'll be Sho's, Hanekoma's, or the Goth Metal Drake's. But, if you have more than one DS, the pin will be different with each DS you use.

Once you know what to do though, he's not that hard.

Joshua is probably the easiest partner to do it with, because of his levitating.

Just pay more attention to the top screen, and just avoid attacks.

For the bottom screen, it helps if you have Velocity Attack pins. Then you can just drag Neku all over the screen and avoid attacks while doing damage at the same time. Plus you won't really have to pay much attention to the bottom screen.

Also, make sure you have a healing pin or two in case your health gets low. Don't use fusion attacks unless your health is low either.

I had Black Uranus on my DS, then when I put my game in my sister's, he was selling the same one. Dx

The only when that really frustrated me was Fifenfrog. I swear it took me 3 hours to find my first one, and of course, no drop. >>"

Anyway, the topic reminded me to go find my TWEWY. So I looked for it, and after 30 minutes, I found almost everything except TWEWY. >>" I found Phantom Hourglass, Order of Ecclesia, Super Mario 64, Diamond, FF4, and FF12 - Revanent Wings all either under my bed, under my computer desk, or behind my entertainment center.

I finally found TWEWY behind my shelf, but now my room is in a total mess.

I really need to keep up with my DS games better. T.T

Lawl fail.

For me, the hardest one to get was from the Goth Metal Drake. I spent like 2 hours trying to get through chain battles (and failing miserably at it) in an attempt to get a pin drop.

After a while, I just decided to do a single battle against it, and I got the pin on my first try. =.=

Although Taboo Minamimoto was a real jabroni to get a drop from too, but it didn't take as long.

I found a Fifenfrog about 15 minutes after I started looking, and I got a drop on my first try.

Kitaniji and Draco Cantus weren't hard to get drops from at all, and Hanekoma's was in his shop so I never had to fight him on Lunatic. (Yet.)

Kitaniji and Draco Cantus weren't hard to get drops from at all' date=' and Hanekoma's was in his shop so I never had to fight him on Lunatic. (Yet.)

[/quote']

I haven't even gotten to the top of Pork City yet.

The only reason I have all the Black Planets is because my aunt was trying to find her 'inner child' and bond with me more, or some crap like that, and bought herself a DS. I got Hanekoma's that way. :D

I kept getting so annoyed at Sho and Draco Cantus when I couldn't get their drops that I stopped playing it for about a week. Then I lost it, a few weeks later I found it, and got the drops (for some reason it felt easier this time around). 8D

I still need to finish the secret reports.

Archived