Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Larxene' date=' obviously.

In fact, she's my favorite character ever. Not just KH character, or even video game character.

Out of any character.

She's just that awesome.

[/quote']

:P Of course she is. She commands teh Thunder Element. You can't beat that element.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a reverse nobody is the opposite. A nobody is the leftover of the body and soul? Then would the reverse nobodies be spiritual manifestations that take on the appearance of the original nobody' date=' but have a heart? And then they could not be hamred unless they are at rest or the heart, which could be hidden in some discreet place, could be destroyed?

[/quote']

Btw, yuyuko, I don't know how you guys theorized the reverse nobodies, but this was my idea.

Heavy Storm and Mind Control need explanations.

In fact, she's my favorite character ever. Not just KH character, or even video game character.

Out of any character.

She's just that awesome.

[/quote']

:P Of course she is. She commands teh Thunder Element. You can't beat that element.

Zeus jabroni.

Favorite? Sephy.

(topic has been done a million times)

No more spam or I make you eat billy may's moustache...

Not funny man I'm still mourning about that.

Anyway' date=' what is everybody's favorite KH character? (That includes characters that were from other video games)

[/quote']

I care why? Hewas an obnoxiously loud man who'd made it so that everytime his commercials came on, you'd have to cut the volume in half to makecsure you don't go deaf...

Anyway' date=' what is everybody's favorite KH character? (That includes characters that were from other video games)

[/quote']

I care why? Hewas an obnoxiously loud man who'd made it so that everytime his commercials came on, you'd have to cut the volume in half to makecsure you don't go deaf...

Wow.

He was a great man. Even if he wasn't, show respect for the dead.

(Sorry Youmu. But really)

Heavy Storm and Mind Control need explanations.

Out of any character.

She's just that awesome.

[/quote']

Zeus b****.

Favorite? Sephy.

(topic has been done a million times)

Zeus doesn't appear in Kingdom Hearts, but he is mentioned.

And the reason I chose Phantom was in Kingdom Hearts? Easy, for he, Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth are the 3 hardest bosses in the game.

[/quote']

Wow.

WTF? I'm mineku... <_<

[/quote']

Wow.

WTF? I'm mineku... <_<

I couldn't care less.

It doesn't matter who you are. Always show respect for the dead.

I'm back b****es.

Gawd I missed my laptop. T.T

=D=D=D=D=D=D

*glomps* =3

Yukyo! You're back!

Please, kill Xirno for me.

She still owes me the 10,000 gallons of waffle batter that I was using to make your statue, so you won't feast on my flesh.

Sid got some syrup, and it's probably the only thing we have...

That and my seemingly endless supply of food that always pops out of nowhere.

*Attempts last-ditch measure to attack Xirno*

TAAAAACKLLLE!!!!!!!!

*Charges*

[/quote']

Wow.

WTF? I'm mineku... <_<

I couldn't care less.

It doesn't matter who you are. Always show respect for the dead.

Amen. No matter how much of a jerk someone was, NO one deserves to be disrespected when they are dead.

Eh. The dead need to be forgotten. We all need to move on from the past instead of mourn. Mourning never did any good. It's just time wasted. Anyways' date=' I meant I'm mineku as in you said 'sorry youmu'. I was confused by that.

[/quote']

Ah I see. I was saying "Sorry Youmu" because Youmu told us to keep Billy Mays out of the thread =/

Eh. The dead need to be forgotten. We all need to move on from the past instead of mourn. Mourning never did any good. It's just time wasted. Anyways' date=' I meant I'm mineku as in you said 'sorry youmu'. I was confused by that.

[/quote']

I used to think that even in a time of mourning, we stay happy. But I figured that it would be a little inappropriate for the situation. BTW, I guess there isn't a reason, but if anything, we should never forget the dead. We should remember them in our memories as respect.

Archived