Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iteration quite literally means to repeat' date=' but in math terms would be repeating a function...

I have you now...

[/quote']

*Starts to throw dog poo at a faster pace* Yeah, tell me something I don't know so far. Maybe then I'll stop throwing dog poo at you.

a pile a dog poo' date=' is not proper grammar my friend. You have just been owned...

What is the idea Nex?

[/quote']

See the process to extract arrogance is so painful that if anything brushes against you during the process your sense of touch would completly overload, also I have a seasoning for the arrogance but it greatly inhances your sense of pain, now who are the most arrogant people you know?

The ansewer is Nagato and Teen. After making them go through a horror which won't allow any shard of sanity to remain we can use the arrogance to make a pot pie.

A tasty pot pie I may add.'

My recipes come straight from Hell's kitchen (not that one the other one).

Best anime character is Don Kanonji, Gin Ichimaru, Natsu from Fairy Tail, or that little girl who works at Urahara's shop. (She has a freaking Rocket launcher and she's 7).

I knew it' you just posted the ansewer before I did,

I know how to get x for those it's

(-b+Vb^2-4ac)/2a=0

You can use quadratic funtions to graph an object's height if you throw it straight up as one example

a=gravity

b=inital velocity

c=starting height

I wanted you to be more specific. As in the line's name. It is a parabola. However, you are right where you stand. Therefore, you get a plate of hot wings served by a cheap imitation of Lar in a bikini. Because that's as good as you'll get without both of us getting our eyes replaced with our testicles...

Wow. Can you believe in less than the course of two days we started a new topic with over 500 posts, and 27 pages?! ~.~

I must go now my friends... Bye...

All I need are the wings thank you, I have no desire to gain more bite marks on my shoulder.

By the way, isn't strange that LArxene ordered use to marinate our shoulders in teraki sauce, do you think she's...........

nah coincidence.

All I need are the wings thank you' date=' I have no desire to gain more bite marks on my shoulder.

By the way, isn't strange that LArxene ordered use to marinate our shoulders in teraki sauce, do you think she's...........

nah coincidence.

[/quote']

It's no coincidence.

Vampires can sense each other. =o

Archived