Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

We need to think about how the Reverse Nobodies even exist.

Might a suggest a character named Xandrelf as well as an Adjuchas Arrancar made up of all the bands Demyx claimed to have killed?

I don't remember him claiming that. Then again' date=' it was a while since I played KH2, or CoM.

[/quote']

>.< He didn't say that IN KH2, or Re: CoM.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a reverse nobody is the opposite. A nobody is the leftover of the body and soul? Then would the reverse nobodies be spiritual manifestations that take on the appearance of the original nobody, but have a heart? And then they could not be hamred unless they are at rest or the heart, which could be hidden in some discreet place, could be destroyed?

Name: Psychic Master

Species: nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: kingdom hearts' date=' kingdom hearts: chain of memories, kingdom hearts 2, drakengard, final fantasy X, final fantasy X-2, final fantasy XII

[/quote']

Not accepted due to grammar.

When Yuyuko gets back, will have her call Youmu about this.

Might a suggest a character named Xandrelf as well as an Adjuchas Arrancar made up of all the bands Demyx claimed to have killed?

I don't remember him claiming that. Then again' date=' it was a while since I played KH2, or CoM.

[/quote']

When, in one of the new games?

[/quote']

>< In NONE of the new games.

[/quote']

>< In NONE of the new games.

Oh, you said it. I feel like an idiot.

Yuyukoooo~

It was awful while you were away. They kept making fun of my pads! The emotional trauma I went through was unbearable! D; They kept stealing my pad lunch money, too!

Punish them for me? :3 I'll buy you a refrigerator.

Oh, and this is totally not one of my schemes to cause harm to everyone.

Back on topic,

Marluxia (surprise, surprise). I like characters who are androgynous, traitorous, arrogant, and cruel. Even though he isn't that androgynous, he's still traitorous, arrogant, and cruel. :D

Yuyukoooo~

It was awful while you were away. They kept making fun of my pads! The emotional trauma I went through was unbearable! D; They kept stealing my pad lunch money' date=' too! [b']I did not![/b]

Punish them for me? :3 I'll buy you a refrigerator.

Oh, and this is totally not one of my schemes to cause harm to everyone. >_>

Back on topic,

Marluxia (surprise, surprise). I like characters who are androgynous, traitorous, arrogant, and cruel. Even though he isn't that androgynous, he's still traitorous, arrogant, and cruel. :D

Exactly why I like Endrance. xD

OT:

Demyx.

PLOT TWIST.

Archived