Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akuma are the enemies in D. Gray-Man. I heard it was really good' date=' so I decided to go watch a marathon of it at the Anime Convention I went to a month ago.

Vilayna was a custom Heartless Youmu came up with in our RPs.

[/quote']

Yay. <3 He hash liek, teh awesome powuhz.

Street Fighter FTW. . . and yes, I read the whole post. -_-"

Street Fighter still FTW.

Akuma are the enemies in D. Gray-Man. I heard it was really good' date=' so I decided to go watch a marathon of it at the Anime Convention I went to a month ago.

Vilayna was a custom Heartless Youmu came up with in our RPs.

[/quote']

Yay. <3 He hash liek, teh awesome powuhz.

Street Fighter FTW. . . and yes, I read the whole post. -_-"

Street Fighter still FTW.

[spoiler=HADOUKEN!]

Hadouken.jpg

Xymed: Surprisingly just like Demyx.

<=O You haz forgotten who Xymed iz' date=' Roxas? I dun liek u no moar. *pouts*[/color']

*pets* Aww, he's cute when he's angry. Ice cream? *holds out multiple cones of multiple flavors*

<=O You haz forgotten who Xymed iz' date=' Roxas? I dun liek u no moar. *pouts*[/color']

*pets* Aww, he's cute when he's angry. Ice cream? *holds out multiple cones of multiple flavors*

=D *gasps* Hooray! =3

=D *gasps* Hooray! =3

*hands over a giant ship of ice cream* Have fun! =D

*thinking* Stage One, Success.

*Pats Demyx on the head.*

Are you okay' date=' were these mean men trying to hurt you? =o

It'll be alright. Just go into my dark, narrow closet full of popsicles, and I'll ensure your safety!

[/quote']

=D Hooray! *enters closet*

I said I'm trying to figure out how that would be possible, and I didn't say Vilayna could have one of each, just if anyone could. The only thing I can think of is that since Nobodies are technically the soul, assuming that their Heartless hasn't been destroyed, they could just have the same result as any soul and become a Hollow. We've pretty much established that Nobodies can enter the Reaper's Game.

Yeah, since all a "living being" needs is a Soul (and a body, of course), both of which a Nobody possess.

But Nobodies still have a physical body, which they use to maintain themselves in the living world. So, logically, we would say "Yeah, so if a Nobody dies, maybe its soul can turn to despair and become a Hollow."

But there is one problem with that. While you just need to have a Living Soul to enter the Reaper's game, you still need a HEART to feel such emotions as Despair.

Without any heart to use for feeling negative emotions, such as despair, anger, or hate, a Nobody's Soul would just pass on immediately - it wouldn't change into a Hollow, nor would it stick around to get eaten by one.

Logic by Zex

Someone could become a Nobody, but then their Heartless dies, and then the Nobody dies. However, the Nobody enters the Reaper's Game instead of rejoining with their Heartless, eventually becomes a Noise, and once that Noise is erased, they rejoin with their heart. That person dies again, but since they died as a whole being, they become a Hollow.

Logic by Roxas. Again, I did not intend for Vilayna to be an example.

First he gives you ice-cream' date=' then he forces little boys like you to do labour. >=O

@Solus: I shan't!

[/quote']

You shan't? Then by my hands you shall . . .*ding dong* Oh, hang on, doorbell.

. . . No, I don't want any.

"But mister--"

I said no. I hate girl scout cookies. *slams door*

Where was I? Oh yeah! *tackles Alucard* I'mma takin ur lunch moniez. *vanishes*

First he gives you ice-cream' date=' then he forces little boys like you to do labour. >=O

@Solus: I shan't!

[/quote']

You shan't? Then by my hands you shall . . .*ding dong* Oh, hang on, doorbell.

. . . No, I don't want any.

"But mister--"

I said no. I hate girl scout cookies. *slams door*

Where was I? Oh yeah! *tackles Alucard* I'mma takin ur lunch moniez. *vanishes*

I want cookies....=[

I was gonna use that money to buy waffles for me and Zex. D:

LIAR!

We all know you were going to use the waffles to try to win Lar over. >=[

I'm watching you.

Archived