Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) If you want to talk about Billy Mays, take it to the damn Billy Mays thread.

2) Typing in Caps Lock all the time is annoying. Quote pyramids are also annoying. Know what works? the "@" symbol. Excellent way to direct who you're talking to, so that we don't have to scroll through gigantic freaking quotes.

3) CC is alright. Never my favorite FFs, but alright. And FMA looks interesting.

-_- Every damn day with this stuff, guys. You're all really starting to piss me off.

And before anyone says it, yes, I realize that to you, I'm probably just some faceless person on the internet. I have no real authority over any of you, outside of instigating a club ban which you can all move on from.

I realize that you could care less about my opinion. But I have no interest in sharing my company with people who act this annoying, this often. So if any of you care about that, then just give it a rest.

1) If you want to talk about Billy Mays' date=' take it to the damn Billy Mays thread. [b']Respect the dead...[/b]

2) Typing in Caps Lock all the time is annoying. I stopped. Happy?

3) CC is alright. Never my favorite FFs, but alright. And FMA looks interesting.

-_- Every damn day with this stuff, guys. You're all really starting to piss me off.

And before anyone says it, yes, I realize that to you, I'm probably just some faceless person on the internet. I have no real authority over any of you, outside of instigating a club ban which you can all move on from. >_>

I realize that you could care less about my opinion. But I have no interest in sharing my company with people who act this annoying, this often. So if any of you care about that, then just give it a rest. I'll stop....excuse my childishness Youmu. It's just been a shitty week for me.

I am not disrespecting the dead. I am simply stating that this thread is not the place to talk about that. I respect Mays, and believe he did in fact publish a shitton of useful products. I do in fact hope he rests in peace, so let further discussion regarding go in the Billy Mays thread.

And while I understand that people have shitty days, weeks, or even months (I'm no stranger to them), that doesn't mean you have to act in an annoyingly childish behavior that bothers several other individuals.

if you have had a bad week, why not just talk about it with us? I can guarantee that I at least would listen.

I am not disrespecting the dead. I am simply stating that this thread is not the place to talk about that. I respect Mays' date=' and believe he did in fact publish a shitton of useful products. I do in fact hope he rests in peace, so let further discussion regarding go in the Billy Mays thread.

And while I understand that people have shitty days, weeks, or even months (I'm no stranger to them), that doesn't mean you have to act in an annoyingly childish behavior that bothers several other individuals. [b']I'm sorry...[/b]

if you have had a bad week, why not just talk about it with us? I can guarantee that I at least would listen. I'd rather not >.< It's well to personal. ;-; lol, I suggest we just get back to CC.

What was your favorite Crystal Chronicles game?

Yeah' date=' well...

I don't know WHO said anything about it. Zex told me about it a couple days ago.

Oh, hai. =3

[/quote']

Please don't hurt me....

;-;

Hurt Alucard. Or Madchurro. Or Awesome. I think they where the ones >_>

I will give you a shish kebab made of awesome's flesh if you would just take me off the blame list.

Whaddya say?

I'll even throw in a giant bag of Funyuns and a 62 oz. chocolate milkshake.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kay.

Thank you for your consideration (*gives food and drink*)

The first time I'm in some-what contact with Yuyuko' date=' I get kicked ass <.<

This nu fair.

[/quote']

Geez, so many sad people.

Here, have a footlong wiener (STOP SNICKERING!) Chicago-style, with dark green relish, onions, tomato slices, sport peppers, sauerkraut, celery salt and served in a steamed poppy seed bun with a dill pickle and plenty of fries on the side.

Also, a 42 oz. Pepsi to wash it down.

Smiling yet?

=D

=D Pepsi...!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, actually I don't care xD

You dare insult my various delicatessen by not eating?

That's it...awesome' date=' you're going in the shish kebabs with with Seta, I don't care what anybody says. Now stay still so I can cleave you to bits...

>=D

[/quote']

Ehh, I actually meant I didn't care about the Yuyuko part <.<

That's it...awesome' date=' you're going in the shish kebabs with with Seta, I don't care what anybody says. Now stay still so I can cleave you to bits...

>=D

[/quote']

How dare you not care about Yuyuko >=O

>=D

[/quote']

Bah, no mortals can make me care D:<

>=D

[/quote']

You dare call Yuyuko a mortal?

GET IN THE CAGE.

>=D

[/quote']

You dare call Yuyuko a mortal?

GET IN THE CAGE.

NEVAR!!!!

Oh, new topic.

I found Persona 3 FES today. I'd like to ask, is it worth buing it?

Archived