Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

STOP NOT TYPING IN CAPS LOCK. D:

Stop being relatively annoying.

BILLY MAYS DIED.

RESPECT THE DEAD DAMNITT.

We are. There is NO reason to CONSTANTLY type in CAPS LOCK for the DEATH of BILLY MAYS. HOW is TYPING IN CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME going to PAY respect to BILLY MAYS?

TYPING IN CAPS LOCK IS REMEMBERING HOW HE YELLS ALOT.

CUZ OXICLEAN CLEANS YOUR SHIRTS CLEAN

FINNALY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just went and saw Othello (the play' date=' not the movie version). It was awesome, along with Iago (even if he was an a******). So now I'm mentally drained to the point where I can only kill people, not condense and warp their version of reality into an unending array of pain and torment the human mind was never meant to comprehend. [/color']

He iz nice now! =D

Quiet, you. I mean me! Oh, god DAMNIT.

Intriguing. They have different versions of reality? Perhaps that's why the doctor said I was and always will be psychotically insane, and the second most dangerous person to walk this disgusting planet they call Earth.

1st: I'm gonna guess.......well I have a clue but I don't want to get in trouble with teh peoplez here. So I acts like an idiotz. Besides, it's funner.

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS COPYING HIM!!

ME NEITHER!

Everyone shut up. I haz cookies.

SHUT UP.

TODAY IS OFFICIAL CAPS LOCK DAY.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

OMG. This is Sparta. I'm actually playing 300 on mah PSP...

Spartan Captain is a girly-man. -_-"

Don't diss Leonidas...if that's what you mean. -.-

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

I only have one thing to say.

DON'T. BREAK. THE. FOURTH. WALL. OR. YOU. WILL. DIE.

I have just went and saw Othello (the play' date=' not the movie version). It was awesome, along with Iago (even if he was an a******). So now I'm mentally drained to the point where I can only kill people, not condense and warp their version of reality into an unending array of pain and torment the human mind was never meant to comprehend. [/color']

He iz nice now! =D

Intriguing. They have different versions of reality? Perhaps that's why the doctor said I was and always will be psychotically insane, and the second most dangerous person to walk this disgusting planet they call Earth.

1st: I'm gonna guess.......well I have a clue but I don't want to get in trouble with teh peoplez here. So I acts like an idiotz. Besides, it's funner.

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

Cameraman: lol4th wall.

Shut up and finish reocrding. I need this posted up by 2am.

Cameraman: Hehe, wall boken. Infiltration successfu--

S.T.F.U. *raises hand, surrounded by strange, eerie, black and re aura* Tempt me boy.

Cameraman: Action! *dies*

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* Great movie guys! Wanna watch it again!

Yeah!

Or we could watch, MEET THE SPARTANS!!

YAAAAAAY!!!

lolno... It was an ok movie' date=' but I'd never watch it again... And I still love watching Jumper (As a mark of how much I watch GOOD movies)...

[/quote']

I was just naming a random comedy. I never saw it. Now, where's Ramanga? I need to talk to him about how I supposedly "suck at life".

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

Sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

Sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!

Madness? MADNESS?!

This. Is. lolYCM! *kicks and misses, spraining a leg, falling down stairs, rolling out the door, down the street, stopping at a red light as a cow passes, continuing on off a bridge, into a lake, down a weird drain, out a dry tunnel and into a closet*

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

Sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!

Madness? MADNESS?!

This. Is. lolYCM! *kicks and misses, spraining a leg, falling down stairs, rolling out the door, down the street, stopping at a red light as a cow passes, continuing on off a bridge, into a lake, down a weird drain, out a dry tunnel and into a closet*

lolYCM? This. Is. A. QUOTE PYRAMID!

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

lol

THIS. IS. NOT. AN. RP.

THIS IS SPARTA.

Sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!

Madness? MADNESS?!

lolYCM? This. Is. A. QUOTE PYRAMID!

-_-" QUOTE PYRAMID? This. Is. ANNOYING!

I'll have you know that I'm behind.

I beat you to it.

I'll have you know that your conversation sucks. [/topic]

Cause seriously' date=' if Zex finds about this, it's not going to be pretty. Let's make a new, non-spam topic shall we? -_-[/color']

Archived