Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

According to Lar' date=' the reason I knife people is because I'm a masochist. So it really doesn't make any difference now. xD

[/quote']

THAT'S JUST YOUR WAY OF SAYING IT WAS IN GENSOKYO ISN'T IT?

And that kids' date=' is the moral of KH. Do enough drugs, and you'll become the epic warrior of light, meet Disney characters, fly around in a lego ship, have the ability to come up with something as strange as the storyline for KH2, [i']and[/i] wield a giant key.

xD

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give people who are ranked below me free video games. =o

I assume we're either equals' date=' or you're my superior?

Either way, I still want the video games. If you refuse, I'll knife you. Repeatedly. D<

[/quote']

In Gensokyo? ;-;

According to Lar, the reason I knife people is because I'm a masochist. So it really doesn't make any difference now. xD

Sorreh Zex, I kinda forgot about the Asylum. xD But I replied and accepted your friend request and stuff.

@Awesome: Sora is actually on 22 different pain killers at the moment. None of which were actually prescribed to him. He is just an ordinary 14 year old kid on drugs.

And that kids, is the moral of KH. Do enough drugs, and you'll become the epic warrior of light, meet Disney characters, fly around in a lego ship, have the ability to come up with something as strange as the storyline for KH2, and wield a giant key.

Well, what happened with Riku? Or is that just another hilusination?

Whenever I type a little scenelet, I always use my versions of KH2 characters. Crackified versions.

ie; Sora is an idiot, Riku is a slightly less idiot, the Organization is alive but don't do very many evil things, and DiZ is president of the World(s) and owns the cops.

Also, gave ya a Visitor Message, Sakuya. =D

I have just went and saw Othello (the play, not the movie version). It was awesome, along with Iago (even if he was an jabroni). So now I'm mentally drained to the point where I can only kill people, not condense and warp their version of reality into an unending array of pain and torment the human mind was never meant to comprehend.

He iz nice now! =D

Quiet, you. I mean me! Oh, god DAMNIT.

I have just went and saw Othello (the play' date=' not the movie version). It was awesome, along with Iago (even if he was an a******). So now I'm mentally drained to the point where I can only kill people, not condense and warp their version of reality into an unending array of pain and torment the human mind was never meant to comprehend. [/color']

He iz nice now! =D

Intriguing. They have different versions of reality? Perhaps that's why the doctor said I was and always will be psychotically insane, and the second most dangerous person to walk this disgusting planet they call Earth.

I have just went and saw Othello (the play' date=' not the movie version). It was awesome, along with Iago (even if he was an a******). So now I'm mentally drained to the point where I can only kill people, not condense and warp their version of reality into an unending array of pain and torment the human mind was never meant to comprehend. [/color']

He iz nice now! =D

Intriguing. They have different versions of reality? Perhaps that's why the doctor said I was and always will be psychotically insane, and the second most dangerous person to walk this disgusting planet they call Earth.

1st: I'm gonna guess.......well I have a clue but I don't want to get in trouble with teh peoplez here. So I acts like an idiotz. Besides, it's funner.

He iz nice now! =D

1st: I'm gonna guess.......well I have a clue but I don't want to get in trouble with teh peoplez here. So I acts like an idiotz. Besides, it's funner.

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS COPYING HIM!!

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

Everyone shut up. I haz cookies.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

TODAY IS OFFICIAL CAPS LOCK DAY.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

WELL, WE HAVE GOOD NEWS AND WE HAVE BAD NEWS. BECAUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK DAY, WE ALL GET COOKIES!! BUT THE BAD NEWS IS, Billy Mays is dead.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

WELL, WE HAVE GOOD NEWS AND WE HAVE BAD NEWS. BECAUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK DAY, WE ALL GET COOKIES!! BUT THE BAD NEWS IS, Billy Mays is dead.

HOW DARE YOU NOT TALK IN CAPS LOCK IN RESPECT OF BILLY MAYS' DEATH.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

No cookies for U.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

No, no one gets cookies cuz I'm a jerk.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

OMG. This is Sparta. I'm actually playing 300 on mah PSP...

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Spartan Captain is a girly-man. -_-"

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

THIS.....IS.....ISN'T SPAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA! This is Burger King. May I take your order? We have Flab Burgers, guaranteed to gain you 10 pounds. We have grease fries, slips right out of your hand and guarantees a heart attack in 10 days. Everything else on the menu we've fried, dipped in lard, and dunked in salt.

Anyway, back to Square Enix stuff.

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Don't diss Leonidas...if that's what you mean. -.-

He iz nice now! =D

STOP COPYING ZENQUED.

ME NEITHER!

SHUT UP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

Don't diss Leonidas...if that's what you mean. -.-

Phantom of the Opera.

Leonidas is a girly-man.

STOP NOT TYPING IN CAPS LOCK. D:

Stop being relatively annoying.

BILLY MAYS DIED.

RESPECT THE DEAD DAMNITT.

We are. There is NO reason to CONSTANTLY type in CAPS LOCK for the DEATH of BILLY MAYS. HOW is TYPING IN CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME going to PAY respect to BILLY MAYS?

P.S. R.I.P. Billy mays :cry:

Archived