Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame on all of you for not knowing that a Nobody is both a body and soul. You've all gone weak without me here to keep you in line. D<

When I get back on Thursday night' date=' I'm gonna kick all of your asses back into the way I demand that you all should be.

In other news, I'm only online for a little while. I stole my 5 year old cousin's PSP and I'm using it to get online until his mom gets back and gets pissed off at me. =p

[/quote']

It went crazy when I left for the weekend.. =P

I guess I'm the one that keeps everything in line.

@Xirno: Know your place!

Oh' date=' Lar, I'm so proud of you. Stealing is for the mighty!

xD In any case, I would tell you who needs the ass-kickings, but I don't want to look like I'm playing non-favorites. So just kick everyone's ass.

[/quote']

Ihateyou D:

Shame on all of you for not knowing that a Nobody is both a body and soul. You've all gone weak without me here to keep you in line. D<

When I get back on Thursday night' date=' I'm gonna kick all of your asses back into the way I demand that you all should be.

In other news, I'm only online for a little while. I stole my 5 year old cousin's PSP and I'm using it to get online until his mom gets back and gets pissed off at me. =p

[/quote']

Stop saying that >_>

It's about as annoying as the jokes about me wanting to get into Lar's pants.

xD In any case, I would tell you who needs the ass-kickings, but I don't want to look like I'm playing non-favorites. So just kick everyone's ass.

[/quote']

Ihateyou D:

[/quote']

Stop saying that >_>

That's why I say it. >=)

[/quote']

Ihateyou D:

[/quote']

Stop saying that >_>

That's why I say it. >=)

D:> It's not nice.

How would you like it if I made jokes about you wanting to get into Lar's pants? >_><_<

*beats*

Yeah' date=' well...

I don't know WHO said anything about it. Zex told me about it a couple days ago.

Oh, hai. =3

[/quote']

Please don't hurt me....

;-;

Hurt Alucard. Or Madchurro. Or Awesome. I think they where the ones >_>

I will give you a shish kebab made of awesome's flesh if you would just take me off the blame list.

Whaddya say?

I'll even throw in a giant bag of Funyuns and a 62 oz. chocolate milkshake.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kay.

Thank you for your consideration (*gives food and drink*)

The first time I'm in some-what contact with Yuyuko' date=' I get kicked ass <.<

This nu fair.

[/quote']

Geez, so many sad people.

Here, have a footlong wiener (STOP SNICKERING!) Chicago-style, with dark green relish, onions, tomato slices, sport peppers, sauerkraut, celery salt and served in a steamed poppy seed bun with a dill pickle and plenty of fries on the side.

Also, a 42 oz. Pepsi to wash it down.

Smiling yet?

=D

*Snatches the Pepsi* Pepsi...good. *Opens the Pepsi and starts drinking it*

WHY AM I SO WORTH KILLING? It shall rain your blood and snow your flesh before you kill me!

[/quote']

Ihateyou D:

[/quote']

Stop saying that >_>

That's why I say it. >=)

How would you like it if I made jokes about you wanting to get into Lar's pants? >_><_<

*beats*

I wouldn't mind. xD

Now stop trying to beat your superiors!

Yeah' date=' well...

I don't know WHO said anything about it. Zex told me about it a couple days ago.

Oh, hai. =3

[/quote']

Please don't hurt me....

;-;

Hurt Alucard. Or Madchurro. Or Awesome. I think they where the ones >_>

I will give you a shish kebab made of awesome's flesh if you would just take me off the blame list.

Whaddya say?

I'll even throw in a giant bag of Funyuns and a 62 oz. chocolate milkshake.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kay.

Thank you for your consideration (*gives food and drink*)

The first time I'm in some-what contact with Yuyuko' date=' I get kicked ass <.<

This nu fair.

[/quote']

Geez, so many sad people.

Here, have a footlong wiener (STOP SNICKERING!) Chicago-style, with dark green relish, onions, tomato slices, sport peppers, sauerkraut, celery salt and served in a steamed poppy seed bun with a dill pickle and plenty of fries on the side.

Also, a 42 oz. Pepsi to wash it down.

Smiling yet?

=D

*Snatches the Pepsi* Pepsi...good. *Opens the Pepsi and starts drinking it*

WHY AM I SO WORTH KILLING? It shall rain your blood and snow your flesh before you kill me!

*kills*

[/quote']

Ihateyou D:

[/quote']

Stop saying that >_>

That's why I say it. >=)

*beats*

I wouldn't mind. xD

Now stop trying to beat your superiors!

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU AS MY SUPERIOR!

*continues to beat*

I give people who are ranked below me free video games. =o

I assume we're either equals' date=' or you're my superior?

Either way, I still want the video games. If you refuse, I'll knife you. Repeatedly. D<

[/quote']

*gives Sakuya loads of video games and loads of anime*

Either way, I still want the video games. If you refuse, I'll knife you. Repeatedly. D<

[/quote']

*gives Sakuya loads of video games and loads of anime*

I asked, but did NOT recieve.

Dx Sakuya, I dun' like how you ignore me on teh Asylum.

That being said,

*One day, Sora and Riku were having a random conversation*

Sora: I don't like...how people, are always, trying to sell mah house, on dah ebay.

Riku: ...what?

Sora: Everytime I log on, I check on the front page of ebay, and there's my house, on sale, for two bucks.

Riku: So...you're telling me, that someone you DON'T KNOW, is selling YOUR HOUSE on ebay? And for two dollars?

Sora: Yes sir.

Riku: Have you thought of calling the police?

Sora: Like that'll do anything! Xemnas owns dah PO-leese.

Riku: No, you're thinking of DiZ.

Sora: Same difference.

Riku: How is that-

Sora: God, Riku, just shut up.

Dx Sakuya' date=' I dun' like how you ignore me on teh Asylum.

That being said,

*One day, Sora and Riku were having a random conversation*

Sora: I don't like...how people, are always, trying to sell mah house, on dah ebay.

Riku: ...what?

Sora: Everytime I log on, I check on the front page of ebay, and there's my house, on sale, for two bucks.

Riku: So...you're telling me, that someone you DON'T KNOW, is selling YOUR HOUSE on ebay? And for two dollars?

Sora: Yes sir.

Riku: Have you thought of calling the police?

Sora: Like that'll do anything! Xemnas owns dah PO-leese.

Riku: No, you're thinking of DiZ.

Sora: Same difference.

Riku: How is that-

Sora: God, Riku, just shut up.

[/quote']

Has Sora become mentally retarded since KH2?

[/quote']

In Gensokyo? ;-;

According to Lar, the reason I knife people is because I'm a masochist. So it really doesn't make any difference now. xD

Sorreh Zex, I kinda forgot about the Asylum. xD But I replied and accepted your friend request and stuff.

@Awesome: Sora is actually on 22 different pain killers at the moment. None of which were actually prescribed to him. He is just an ordinary 14 year old kid on drugs.

And that kids, is the moral of KH. Do enough drugs, and you'll become the epic warrior of light, meet Disney characters, fly around in a lego ship, have the ability to come up with something as strange as the storyline for KH2, and wield a giant key.

Archived