Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could we forget Marly.

He's above the rest of the regular Elite Members.

Yay. My clever scheme to act modest has moved me up a rank >:D

+1 Manipulation.

Great' date=' Larxy's evil is spreading to me now. =|[/color']

Anyways...

Lar's evil insanity spreads like disease, you probably shouldn't worry until about two seconds from now when you'll be turned completely insane. Oh, and I'm teh most evil. I actually have a plan to rule this world and all that exists in the future. Because I can. Also because I'm sadistic...

Oh vey, always the Sadist...

+1 Manipulation.

Excellent, my plan worked. >=)

I got you to think you were manipulating me, when I was manipulating you to make you evil.

I was manipulating you all, and Lar was secretly manipulating me, but she was being manipulated by Zexy, who was being manipulated by Davok, who was being manipulated by Zexy, being manipulated by Lar, secretly being manipulated by Me...

Legally, I'm allowed to iterate every single one of you...

Freakin' Yoctograms...

I was manipulating you all' date=' and Lar was secretly manipulating me, but she was being manipulated by Zexy, who was being manipulated by Davok, who was being manipulated by Zexy, being manipulated by Lar, secretly being manipulated by Me...

[/quote']

Are you implying you manipulated Larxy?

Then again, you could be saying you weren't. I really have no idea what the f&^% is going on at the moment. Dx

I was manipulating you all' date=' and Lar was secretly manipulating me, but she was being manipulated by Zexy, who was being manipulated by Davok, who was being manipulated by Zexy, being manipulated by Lar, secretly being manipulated by Me...

[/quote']

Are you implying you manipulated Larxy?

Then again, you could be saying you weren't. I really have no idea what the f&^% is going on at the moment. Dx

I'm confused too.

Someone sort this out for me. D:

I won't get a Touhou name' date=' I can't seem to be able to use stuff from megaupload so I never played Touhou.

Thus I can't pick one.

[/quote']

I won't get a Touhou name' date=' I can't seem to be able to use stuff from megaupload so I never played Touhou.

Thus I can't pick one.

[/quote']

Alas, me too.

But I love the anime version. Even though Cirno doesn't appear =[

I can give you the links to games that were uploaded on other sites.

Everyone is equal in teh elite members except me' date=' Lar, Zexy, Roxas, Davok, and Nex. We are all considered God

Only me, Roxas, Davok, and Zex are greater than God.

Eh. I'm fine with just being an Elite member. And everyone else should be too. =|

'Cept Teen Gohan' date=' 'cuz she's the strongest.[/color']

Lies.

You're above everyone else except the people that are above God.

Because I said so.

+1 Manipulation.

I'm so proud. *tears of joy*

I need a new food source though.

I was manipulating you all' date=' and Lar was secretly manipulating me, but she was being manipulated by Zexy, who was being manipulated by Davok, who was being manipulated by Zexy, being manipulated by Lar, secretly being manipulated by Me...[hr']

Freakin' Yoctograms...

Yeah...no.

I was manipulating you all' date=' and Lar was secretly manipulating me, but she was being manipulated by Zexy, who was being manipulated by Davok, who was being manipulated by Zexy, being manipulated by Lar, secretly being manipulated by Me...[hr']

Freakin' Yoctograms...

Yeah...no.

You cannot iterate a pile a dog poo yet alone iterate any of us. BTW do you know what the word Iterate means?

I=Death

Death>God

Death=God. That is all.

Larxene I had a great idea.

You see I learned a dish that has arrogance as a main ingredient and with it I can make it easy. However the extraction of arrogance is so painful that the slightest increase intensity would completely overload your sense of touch.

Teen, Nagato, your chance has arrived to finally be useful.

The image doesn't even show up! XD

Anyways... I refuse to believe anyone is Death but me. And I can believe Yuyuko may or may not be controlling death as of this moment. And same with Dracula from Catslevania: PoR...

So new topic?

Most epic anime character

Remillia Scarlet' date=' Patchouli Knowledge or Sakuya Izayoi from the Touhou Anime Project. It's only 1 episode long, and based off a series of Danmaku Shooting Games, but it's still an anime. [/color']

Archived