Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

1) A simple soul can't do anything on its own. It has no physical presence.

2) Why would there be KH enemies that are just Souls? There would be no means of creating them.

I got this from the idea of everybody saying if you kill a heartless, then you kill that person's nobody, they will be reborn. Then Roxas said that doing it the other way around to make a new enemy.

Perhaps it could be a soul and a heart, but no body.

Besides, it's a pretty unreal game series.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ But that doesn't cause anything. If you kill a Nobody first' date=' then its Heartless, it just disappears. Its Heart goes into Kingdom Hearts and is eventually reborn into a new person.

It doesn't create a new enemy.

[/quote']

It was a theory, by Roxas.

I wonder if thier are heartless in the realm of darkness. Of course they'll be harmless since everything is made from darkness, therefore they won't have to actually attack people. They could be npc's even.

For some reason I have the term Moogless stuck in my head.

I wonder if thier are heartless in the realm of darkness. Of course they'll be harmless since everything is made from darkness' date=' therefore they won't have to actually attack people. They could be npc's even.

For some reason I have the term Moogless stuck in my head.

[/quote']

Heartless Moogles? That would be awesome.

Dx I don't have it, Rox. Alucard does, though. He gave it to me, I read it, and yeah, it's factual. Ask him for the link.

@Nex: =O Yeah, that's where heartless live, mostly. Although I'm pretty sure they attack any non-heartless entity, so, if your character found a way into the RoD, I doubt they could meet any harmless NPCs. >_>;;

The idea of a Moogless sounds adorably awesome. But unfortunately, I don't see a Moogle turned Heartless retaining its original shape. Dx

Yes it will, The rule of cool (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool) will make it fact.

Plus they can synthesis you to make DEATH, how threatening is that? Or worse synthesis you with Pete, PETE! Is there a worse fate (the answer is no).

Also since the Heartless exist from the darkness in the realm of light's hearts I think they exist only in our realm. Thus why they are a threat, why leave your home to explore a world so appalingly BRIGHT and with food so scarce that you have to beat up nerds with overgrown keys, worse is that you lose. Plus if they live in the RoD then the heartless in the WTNW and End of World would be weaker since they live in a place next to the realm of darkness so they would have just emerged and the ones at places such as Woinderland would be veterans who survived many fights and traveled many a mile (unless they emerged from Traverse Town which is also dark but that is besides the point). Thus the revearse must be true, the heartless at end levels are so strong because they traveled towards it from horribly light filled places because the peaceful darkness is like heaven to them.

And then we kill them with bigass keys.

God were asses.

Nex, the fact that Heartless live in the RoD is fact. Don't argue it. =/

As for your reasons, Heartless can go wherever they want. They use the same emans of transporation as The organization (Corridors of Darkness). As such, a Heartless that appears in Wonderland does not LIVE there. It has just come there looking for food.

Heartless that appear in TWTNW can be any variety, as well.

=/ They all come from the RoD, and they can go wherever they please, so your argument is pretty much null.

Plus, regarding the Moogles thing, Tv-tropes doesn't govern reality and all media, as much as I'm sure you guys would like it to.

Yes it will' date=' The rule of cool (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool) will make it fact.

Plus they can synthesis you to make DEATH, how threatening is that? Or worse synthesis you with Pete, PETE! Is there a worse fate (the answer is no).

Also since the Heartless exist from the darkness in the realm of light's hearts I think they exist only in our realm. Thus why they are a threat, why leave your home to explore a world so appalingly BRIGHT and with food so scarce that you have to beat up nerds with overgrown keys, worse is that you lose. Plus if they live in the RoD then the heartless in the WTNW and End of World would be [u']weaker[/u] since they live in a place next to the realm of darkness so they would have just emerged and the ones at places such as Woinderland would be veterans who survived many fights and traveled many a mile (unless they emerged from Traverse Town which is also dark but that is besides the point). Thus the revearse must be true, the heartless at end levels are so strong because they traveled towards it from horribly light filled places because the peaceful darkness is like heaven to them.

God were asses.

That's Nexev, our comtemplator/philosopher of the group.

By the way, Xirno, it seems like you change your avvy and siggy every day when I come on here.

Do you strive to find the perfect one or something?

Yes it will' date=' The rule of cool (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool) will make it fact.

Also since the Heartless exist from the darkness in the realm of light's hearts I think they exist only in our realm. Thus why they are a threat, why leave your home to explore a world so appalingly BRIGHT and with food so scarce that you have to beat up nerds with overgrown keys, worse is that you lose. Plus if they live in the RoD then the heartless in the WTNW and End of World would be [u']weaker[/u] since they live in a place next to the realm of darkness so they would have just emerged and the ones at places such as Woinderland would be veterans who survived many fights and traveled many a mile (unless they emerged from Traverse Town which is also dark but that is besides the point). Thus the revearse must be true, the heartless at end levels are so strong because they traveled towards it from horribly light filled places because the peaceful darkness is like heaven to them.

God were asses.

That's Nexev, our comtemplator/philosopher of the group.

By the way, Xirno, it seems like you change your avvy and siggy every day when I come on here.

Do you strive to find the perfect one or something?

It's because I change my obsession every two days.

And my avi is because it's epic win.

Dx I don't have it' date=' Rox. Alucard does, though. He gave it to me, I read it, and yeah, it's factual. Ask him for the link.

@Nex: =O Yeah, that's where heartless live, mostly. Although I'm pretty sure they attack any non-heartless entity, so, if your character found a way into the RoD, I doubt they could meet any harmless NPCs. >_>;;

The idea of a Moogless sounds adorably awesome. But unfortunately, I don't see a Moogle turned Heartless retaining its original shape. Dx

[/quote']

What alot of people don't understand, is the game designers are the gods of the game. They could make Sora a girl, they could make Kiari a boy, they could make Riku gay.......whoops, that's been done, never mind. Organization XIII could controll Heartless, heartless could own shops. Heartless could be summoned. Cloud and Sephiroth could fuse together. Mickey could become a mystic guru living in a cave on bugs and rocks and never bathe. Goofy could be mentally handicapped.......whoops, that has also been done.

And the worst thing they could ever do.........put a Youtube World. Where the enemies are different, more heartless like versions of Youtube stars. And the world's boss.........Rick Astley.

Dx I don't have it' date=' Rox. Alucard does, though. He gave it to me, I read it, and yeah, it's factual. Ask him for the link.

[/quote']

What alot of people don't understand, is the game designers are the gods of the game. They could make Sora a girl, they could make Kiari a boy, they could make Riku gay.......whoops, that's been done, never mind. Organization XIII could controll Heartless, heartless could own shops. Heartless could be summoned. Cloud and Sephiroth could fuse together. Mickey could become a mystic guru living in a cave on bugs and rocks and never bathe. Goofy could be mentally handicapped.......whoops, that has also been done.

And the worst thing they could ever do.........put a Youtube World. Where the enemies are different, more heartless like versions of Youtube stars. And the world's boss.........Rick Astley.

The bold is actually true and the italics are indicated (at least it appears that Sephiroth is the darkness in Cloud's heart, it could very well be that Cloud is secretly... a Oxulcd

[/quote']

Well, at least he won't give you up, let you down, or turn around and desert you.

It's because I change my obsession every two days.

And my avi is because it's epic win.

I'd say so. =D

@madchurro: That's it, one of his deadly moves. He's a boss harder than Seph in KH1, than ANY boss in ANY game, because if you don't beat him in time, he sings "Never gonna give you up." And it automatically drains all your health. Not blockable, not dodgabe

No' date=' he rickrolls your action commands, drives, summons and limits. You are about to activate Trinity limit, boom the cinematic sequences are replaced with Never Gonna give you up. You can only use normal attacks.

[/quote']

What about Magic?

That's another attack. We have 2. What other's can he use? Know any other songs? Microphone slash? A different version of the Sephiroth slash. Except it's dodgable, and if you hit him you stop him. Because he blocks off reaction commands, so, yeah.

Maybe Mantainance Mode? He slowly heals, but if you jump and attack him, you could still possibly keep his health the same.

No' date=' he rickrolls your action commands, drives, summons and limits. You are about to activate Trinity limit, boom the cinematic sequences are replaced with Never Gonna give you up. You can only use normal attacks.

[/quote']

You seriously need to grow up.

Archived