Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Eh' date=' I don't really think there'll be a KH3, personally. Come on, the (second) and possibly final incarnation of the Big Bad's dead along with the evil Organization. They now lived happily ever after, leaving the fanfic writers to mop up the rest. It is possible that they will make a KH3 and if they do it will probably be the last one. But then, if they have any decency, the series will end (with occasional spin-offs of course). We don't want KH to end up liek (*shudder*) [i']Sonic the Hedgehog[/i], now do we?

My two cents.

There will be a KH3. Nomura has stated that when both the Nobody and Heartless are defeated, and the Heartless was killed before the Nobody, the being becomes whole again. Which implies that Xehanort's true self will be in KH3.

I wonder what happens if it's the other way around.

They are reborn, but inside out.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh' date=' I don't really think there'll be a KH3, personally. Come on, the (second) and possibly final incarnation of the Big Bad's dead along with the evil Organization. They now lived happily ever after, leaving the fanfic writers to mop up the rest. It is possible that they will make a KH3 and if they do it will probably be the last one. But then, if they have any decency, the series will end (with occasional spin-offs of course). We don't want KH to end up liek (*shudder*) [i']Sonic the Hedgehog[/i], now do we?

My two cents.

There will be a KH3. Nomura has stated that when both the Nobody and Heartless are defeated, and the Heartless was killed before the Nobody, the being becomes whole again. Which implies that Xehanort's true self will be in KH3.

Nothing happens. They just disappear.

My two cents.

Nothing happens. They just disappear.

Wife: Honey, where's our dead kid?

Husband: Umm...he got killed as a nobody first then the heartless.

Wife: What does that mean?

Husband: He disappeared for good.

*AWKWARD SILENCE MOMENT*

My two cents.

I know he's said this, but is there a credible source I can read this on?

Killing a Nobody before the Heartless could result in a fourth type of enemy.

My two cents.

Hmm, what could be a new type of enemy, Nobodies are simply shells of bodies without souls, so soullesses would be out. A soul without a body perhaps? What could be the name for those?

My two cents.

Hmm, what could be a new type of enemy, Nobodies are simply shells of bodies without souls, so soullesses would be out. A soul without a body perhaps? What could be the name for those?

Souless Shades. XD

My two cents.

Souless Shades. XD

Well, they have souls, it's all they are. So wouldn't they be called Soul Shades?

My two cents.

Souless Shades. XD

Well, they have souls, it's all they are. So wouldn't they be called Soul Shades?

I have got a BRILLIANT idea!!!

How about...

Souls?

._. Guys, A Nobody is the Body AND the Soul. It possesses both parts. They are created from the leftover Body and Soul when a person's Heart is taken.

If they didn't have Souls, they wouldn't be able to function at all. A body can't even have a semblance of life without a Heart OR a Soul.

._. Guys' date=' A Nobody is the Body AND the Soul. It possesses both parts. They are created from the leftover Body and Soul when a person's Heart is taken.

If they didn't have Souls, they wouldn't be able to function at all. A body can't even have a [i']semblance[/i] of life without a Heart OR a Soul.

Well. *fixes tie and spectacles* I feel like a dumbass. *takes briefcase and leaves*

._. Guys' date=' A Nobody is the Body AND the Soul. It possesses both parts. They are created from the leftover Body and Soul when a person's Heart is taken.

If they didn't have Souls, they wouldn't be able to function at all. A body can't even have a [i']semblance[/i] of life without a Heart OR a Soul.

I'm talking about a simple soul.

Archived