Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FM' date=' sounds so awesome too play.

Anyways, anyone here think that Square Enix will make KH3 for the PS2?

I really dont wanna have too struggle finding/borrowing/buying a PS3 just to play KH3...

[/quote']

1. Yes, it does sound awesome

2. I hope, but probably not. As in for the PS2.

3. If you get a PS3, then you'll be getting more than just KH3

FM' date=' sounds so awesome too play.

Anyways, anyone here think that Square Enix will make KH3 for the PS2?

I really dont wanna have too struggle finding/borrowing/buying a PS3 just to play KH3...

[/quote']

I'm not entirely sure they're even going to make a KH3. =\

If they are, I expect it to be on both the PS2 and PS3. Square'll make more munny like that.

Depends if they're actually trying to give it a new and even better look' date=' then I bet it's for PS3.

Oh, anyone played any games of the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series?

[/quote']

Persona is win. I have 3 and 4, and I've completed 3. I just need to hurry up and finish 4, I'm still on the dungeon after Kanji's, and I'm severely under leveled. Dx

Depends if they're actually trying to give it a new and even better look' date=' then I bet it's for PS3.

[/quote']

Persona is win. I have 3 and 4, and I've completed 3. I just need to hurry up and finish 4, I'm still on the dungeon after Kanji's, and I'm severely under leveled. Dx

I agree, Persona is win. I have 4, and I'm on the top level of Kanji's Dungeon, but I need to level up badly. My bro has almost cleared it.

Oh, do you know who's the culprit? I do.

[/quote']

I agree, Persona is win. I have 4, and I'm on the top level of Kanji's Dungeon, but I need to level up badly. My bro has almost cleared it.

Kind of, because the internet spoiled it for me. Dx I know the name, I don't know who it is, though. And I still don't what his/her's motive is.

Oh and I meant I'm on the dungeon after Rise, I forgot which comes after each other. Dx

[/quote']

Kind of, because the internet spoiled it for me. Dx I know the name, I don't know who it is, though. And I still don't what his/her's motive is.

Oh and I meant I'm on the dungeon after Rise, I forgot which comes after each other. Dx

xD

When you know who's the culprit, it kinda ruins the end of the game. It has one tricky thing that has something to do with the culprit, but it was lame since the internet spoiled it for my bro who then spoiled it for me Dx

Eh, I don't really think there'll be a KH3, personally. Come on, the (second) and possibly final incarnation of the Big Bad's dead along with the evil Organization. They now lived happily ever after, leaving the fanfic writers to mop up the rest. It is possible that they will make a KH3 and if they do it will probably be the last one. But then, if they have any decency, the series will end (with occasional spin-offs of course). We don't want KH to end up liek (*shudder*) Sonic the Hedgehog, now do we?

My two cents.

Eh' date=' I don't really think there'll be a KH3, personally. Come on, the (second) and possibly final incarnation of the Big Bad's dead along with the evil Organization. They now lived happily ever after, leaving the fanfic writers to mop up the rest. It is possible that they will make a KH3 and if they do it will probably be the last one. But then, if they have any decency, the series will end (with occasional spin-offs of course). We don't want KH to end up liek (*shudder*) [i']Sonic the Hedgehog[/i], now do we?

My two cents.

!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOrly.jpg

Eh' date=' I don't really think there'll be a KH3, personally. Come on, the (second) and possibly final incarnation of the Big Bad's dead along with the evil Organization. They now lived happily ever after, leaving the fanfic writers to mop up the rest. It is possible that they will make a KH3 and if they do it will probably be the last one. But then, if they have any decency, the series will end (with occasional spin-offs of course). We don't want KH to end up liek (*shudder*) [i']Sonic the Hedgehog[/i], now do we?

My two cents.

I actually believe they will but like Devil May Cry sequels, you know where the entire time line is screwed up. For example, they can very well make one on what Mickey was doing in the Realm of Darkness (I want to see this one since that is the only area that has been more or less completely unexplored).

My two cents.

There will be a KH3. Nomura has stated that when both the Nobody and Heartless are defeated, and the Heartless was killed before the Nobody, the being becomes whole again. Which implies that Xehanort's true self will be in KH3.

In addition to that factual information that Alucard just mentioned, Nomura has also stated that he does still wanna take the story a little further. Besides, there's the letter at the end of the game that needs to be touched upon.

However, I am nearly positive that a third installment would be the FINAL installment, as there are very few lose ends to tie up, and I believe Nomura to be a smart man who knows when to end something. I want a third, but I don't think I'd want anymore beyond that.

Also, considering that a KH3 wouldn't come out for another few years now (assuming it is even mentioned anytime soon), the PS2 will most likely be an "old system" by the time it comes out.

Which means it will probably be a PS3 game. =/ But don't panic - the PS3's prices are already dropping, especially with the planned release of the new PS3 version. You'll prolly be able to afford one sooner or later.

In addition to that factual information that Alucard just mentioned' date=' Nomura has also stated that he does still wanna take the story a little further. Besides, there's the letter at the end of the game that needs to be touched upon.

However, I am nearly positive that a third installment would be the FINAL installment, as there are very few lose ends to tie up, and I believe Nomura to be a smart man who knows when to end something. I want a third, but I don't think I'd want anymore beyond that.

Also, considering that a KH3 wouldn't come out for another few years now (assuming it is even mentioned anytime soon), the PS2 will most likely be an "old system" by the time it comes out.

Which means it will probably be a PS3 game. =/ But don't panic - the PS3's prices are already dropping, especially with the planned release of the new PS3 version. You'll prolly be able to afford one sooner or later.

[/quote']

$3 cheaper?! Sweet!

Owait, I r short 400 bucks. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If it's 200 or less, I'll consider it. Otherwise, the PS3 can bite me. -_-"

My two cents.

There will be a KH3. Nomura has stated that when both the Nobody and Heartless are defeated, and the Heartless was killed before the Nobody, the being becomes whole again. Which implies that Xehanort's true self will be in KH3.

I wonder what happens if it's the other way around.

Archived