Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

How is it non-canon? =/

And I was always leaning toward DS being Xehanort/Xemnas, but the resemblance that Terra bears to Xemnas/Xehanort is rather hard to overlook.

I think the DS is just a mindless dark puppet of Master Xehanort, personally.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure DS has been confirmed to be Master Xehanort's apprentice. And that both him, and Master Xehanort go missing before the start of the storyline, and Terra, Ven, and Aqua go in search for them, because their disappearence foreshadows a great calamity.

I don't have the interview, though. So I'm not entirely positive. =\

Good news! I beat Sephiroth at level 71! No glide, no quick run, because I couldn't get them for some reason. I got him down to about 1 and a half health bars, he used meteors (which I figured out how to dodge for the most part) He started running around with those dark balls of his. Then I realised I could use Trinity, because I wouldn't be getting any oppurtunities after this before I get killed. I used it, because he was kicking my ass, I got him down to 1 hp, and it was just a flurry of movement, trying to hit each other blindly, when I reverted, I got hit a little, and I got the last hit in.

=/ How could you not get Glide or Quick-Run? For Quick-Run, all you have to do is keep shooting and killing things while in Wisdom form.

>.> And please take no offense, but 71 is kinda .... eh. Considering he can be beat by most people as low as Level 41, and all....

Course, I could do at Level 1, but that's just a few people. =/

=/ How could you not get Glide or Quick-Run? For Quick-Run' date=' all you have to do is keep shooting and killing things while in Wisdom form.

>.> And please take no offense, but 71 is kinda .... eh. Considering he can be beat by most people as low as Level 41, and all....

Course, I could do at Level 1, but that's just a few people. =/

[/quote']

Really? With NO retaliation slash, NO real amount of defense, and a keyblade that does crap?

If you go on out and find yourself a copy of FM, there is indeed an ability called "No EXP".

This ability prevents your character from gaining any experience, and as such, will keep them at Level 1 for the entirety of tha game.

And yes, it is very possible. Difficult, but possible. You gain abilities in that game by defeating enemies, you know. There are only a small handful of abilities that are only gained through leveling up.

Playing Critical Mode enables the No EXP ability, and because of that, they also start you off knowing some of your Level up Abilities to compensate.

Also, yes, No Retaliation Slash. You don't need it. All you need for that battle is Glide, Quick-Rin, Aerial Dodge, and Guard, and you can win just fine. Adding Counterguard and High Jump boosts this.

if you need to, you can also use Reflect Magic. If you're playing FM, you can use Dodge Roll.

And yes, you can defeat him with the Kingdom Key if you want to. I personally prefer Ultima, if I have it, but you can use the Kingdom Key.

If you go on out and find yourself a copy of FM' date=' there is indeed an ability called "No EXP".

This ability prevents your character from gaining any experience, and as such, will keep them at Level 1 for the entirety of tha game.

And yes, it is very possible. Difficult, but possible. You gain abilities in that game by defeating enemies, you know. There are only a small handful of abilities that are only gained through leveling up.

Playing Critical Mode enables the No EXP ability, and because of that, they also start you off knowing some of your Level up Abilities to compensate.

Also, yes, No Retaliation Slash. You don't need it. All you need for that battle is Glide, Quick-Rin, Aerial Dodge, and Guard, and you can win just fine. Adding Counterguard and High Jump boosts this.

if you need to, you can also use Reflect Magic. If you're playing FM, you can use Dodge Roll.

And yes, you can defeat him with the Kingdom Key if you want to. I personally prefer Ultima, if I have it, but you can use the Kingdom Key.

[/quote']

Holy crap......see.....the reason why, is because I have not mastered Guard, (I used Reflega instead) don't have Glide, Quick Run, etc. In other words, I'm not NEARLY as good as a gamer as the people here. I'm good, but I'm not YOUR kind of good.

P.S. I leveled up Final, but didn't get Glide.

I want KH2FM sooooo bad. Dx

Limit Form, Critical mode, Orgy Mushrooms, Data battles, all of it looks so challengingly fun, but alas, I don't have the money to buy it right now, and whenever I do get the money, I spend it on something else. Dx

BBS', Days', and if they ever make one, KH3's, english release better not be this easy. Dx

I want KH2FM sooooo bad. Dx

Limit Form' date=' Critical mode, Orgy Mushrooms, Data battles, all of it looks so challengingly fun, but alas, I don't have the money to buy it right now, and whenever I do get the money, I spend it on something else. Dx

BBS', Days', and if they ever make one, KH3's, english release better not be this easy. Dx

[/quote']

I haz the money, but I don't know where to get it Dx

It doesn't say it is BBS' date=' though... It says a totally different name... Also, I added another link to the post...

[/quote']

Oops, I only read the back of it.

Still, fake. Same goes for the second one. The only games that are going to be released are BBS, Days, and Coded, don't expect otherwise unless explicitly stated by Nomura.

@Ramanga: You'll probably have to buy it online, considering it's a Japanese game with no North American release.

It doesn't say it is BBS' date=' though... It says a totally different name... Also, I added another link to the post...

[/quote']

Oops, I only read the back of it.

Still, fake. Same goes for the second one. The only games that are going to be released are BBS, Days, and Coded, don't expect otherwise unless explicitly stated by Nomura.

@Ramanga: You'll probably have to buy it online, considering it's a Japanese game with no North American release.

Let's take the goddamn magic train to Japan! xD

xD Ramanga, the money it would cost you to go to Japan and buy the game there would FAR exceed the amount you would need to pay for it online.

I'm not sure where, but one Online site had the game for just 49 bucks, with 7 bucks shipping, which is pretty damn cheap for an import game.

And don't do mod chips, they suck. Just get the Flip-top and the Swap magic discs, it's much easier and more effective.

If you REALLY want FM, but only wanna get it in the states, just go to an anime convention - almost every one I've been to since it came out has had it on sale at the video game booths, and it even comes included with the fliptop and swap discs, usually.

If you REALLY want FM' date=' but only wanna get it in the states, just go to an anime convention - almost every one I've been to since it came out has had it on sale at the video game booths, and it even comes included with the fliptop and swap discs, usually.

[/quote']

xD

Get all popular un-imported games from an anime convention!

Archived