Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ And it is "conversations" like that that make me avoid this thread more often.

Indeed. Let us retire to Drift where we shall discuss Life' date=' The Universe and Everything! Come, Dem![/color']

I haz popzicles. =3

Drift is dead.

Funeral? Or is that like . . . not allowed?

-.- I'm just saying, it seems like there's a new argument going on every other hour oiver here.

Last night, we were talking about the ways to beat Seph in KH2 - I enjoyed that, because we were doing what this club is SUPPOSED to be doing, for once.

=O Lately, it's just been trolling, arguing, random, completely unrelated content, and anything BUT Square Enix.

=/ And it is "conversations" like that that make me avoid this thread more often.

Indeed. Let us retire to Drift where we shall discuss Life' date=' The Universe and Everything! Come, Dem![/color']

I haz popzicles. =3

Drift is dead.

So, what, the fact that no one has posted or done anything in it in the past couple of weeks immediately makes it impossible for me to post or Shout through some sort of telepathic block?

-.- I'm just saying' date=' it seems like there's a new argument going on every other hour oiver here.

Last night, we were talking about the ways to beat Seph in KH2 - I enjoyed that, because we were doing what this club is SUPPOSED to be doing, for once.

=O Lately, it's just been trolling, arguing, random, completely unrelated content, and anything BUT Square Enix.

[/quote']

I r sorry Zexy T_T

I haz popzicles. =3

Drift is dead.

So, what, the fact that no one has posted or done anything in it in the past couple of weeks immediately makes it impossible for me to post or Shout through some sort of telepathic block?

Yes.

No need to apologize, Xirno. =/ Just let's get back to what we're supposed to do.

I mean, hell, we've got THREE FFXIIIs coming out, one of which has plenty of available info, Days coming up shortly with plenty to talk about, new theories are around the internet for BBS, and several of you are playing your first FFs.

There's got to be SOMEthing we can talk about given all that.

BBS theory time!

Ven could be DS. Just think about it for a second. Terra states at one time that Master Xehanort has done something to his friend's heart, personally I think it's Ven. Ven's past is a mystery and if I remember correctly he doesn't remember much about it.

Anyway, discuss this possibility!

I haz popzicles. =3

Drift is dead.

Yes.

Damn. xD

^^;; Maybe if I were a bigger fan of turnbased games' date=' I'd play FF, but idk, I just can't. So, I'll steer clear of this thread for a while, because I can't truly contribute.

~Solus

[/quote']

FFXII isn't turn based. =D And Balthier is a cool guy who isn't afraid of anything.

No need to apologize' date=' Xirno. =/ Just let's get back to what we're supposed to do.

[/quote']

No. There is a need to apologize. TT_TT

No need to apologize' date=' Xirno. =/ Just let's get back to what we're supposed to do.

I mean, hell, we've got THREE FFXIIIs coming out, one of which has plenty of available info, Days coming up shortly with plenty to talk about, new theories are around the internet for BBS, [b']and several of you are playing your first FFs.[/b]

Dat would be meh. :3

I haven't been informed much about BBS. xD What's it about again? *is to lazy to lazy to look it up.*

FFXII isn't turn based. =D And Balthier is a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

I just had to.

@Alucard: Ven is DS? =o Am I having a brainfart, or do I not know who DS is?

@Dem: xD Balthier is epic.

@Xirno: Oh hush.

And BBS is the prequel to the KH series - it's set 10 years before KH1, tells the story of the origin of the 7 Princesses, the origin of the heartless (and by association, Nobodies), and will unravel the mystery of Xehanort.

@Alucard: Ven is DS? =o Am I having a brainfart' date=' or do I not know who DS is?

@Dem: xD Balthier is epic.

@Xirno: Oh hush.

And BBS is the prequel to the KH series - it's set 10 years before KH1, tells the story of the origin of the 7 Princesses, the origin of the heartless (and by association, Nobodies), and will unravel the mystery of Xehanort.

[/quote']

For PSP correct? It shall be MINE. My favorite game series is the KH series. (Haven't played much FF)

I would like to join this club...

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Xelite

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: Final Fantasy IV DS, Kingdom Hearts I, II, CoM, 358/2

Anyways, I just beat 358/2 and even though I didn't understand anything, IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

=o But how would Ven be DS then' date=' if they are both seen in the Secret Ending, seperately?

[/quote']

But the one in the FM Secret Ending is non-canon (I think).

Which could mean that they are the same person. OR, DS is Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas.

Archived