Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Seta Sojiro' date=' or just plain Seta...

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2, Persona 4 and some others...

[/quote']

*glomps Seta*

Hai =3

Sleep well Aeon-senpai. *maps out coordinates to Aeon's house.* Gotta remember to take the fridge.

I thought Yuyuko already ate everyones fridges =o

Well' date=' that makes you a fool. Don't believe everything your so called god tells you.

Sleep well Aeon-senpai. *maps out coordinates to Aeon's house.* Gotta remember to take the fridge.

She didn't eat mine.

How dare you confuse the gender of God

Lolno

Don't forget Churro will make you food regardless of what you do' date=' it's his thing.

I can also turn you into a menu item, I'm basically the creativity of this operation, Zex's the brains, Lar's the raw power/sex appeal, Alucard is the vampire/bounty hunter, Xirno/Azure Kite is our data hacker (since she's an avatar), SAkuya is our schedule planner since she can slow time for us, Churro is the cafeteria lady/man, Amethyst is the sniper/elite cafeteria man (though you have to pay), Niwabari is the little kid AND the insane torturer in one fruity delicious mix, and that's everyone I think.

[/quote']

Actually, don't forget I am the only slightly stable one, and back-up brains plus, the Evil One...

I'm sorry, no.

Anyway, school's out for me today. ;D Next up, Grade 8.

*nibbles on Sin's head* But Neeeeeexy... he followed me home. Can we keep him? <=O

He can stay at my place, cuz Nex will say no. But he shits on my good tile one time, and I'm blending him into a smoothie. Got it?

Well, I just got finished fighting another round of Seph battles. I got him down to 1 and a half health bars, then I'm there thinking "Your screwed Sephy!" Then he uses Death Angel Sin Harvest, used the Meteor Strike, which I dodged for the most part, and then he bombarded me.

Well' date=' I just got finished fighting another round of Seph battles. I got him down to 1 and a half health bars, then I'm there thinking "Your screwed Sephy!" Then he uses Death Angel Sin Harvest, used the Meteor Strike, which I dodged for the most part, and then he bombarded me.

[/quote']

Max out the jumps, they'll help you keep him from using Heartless Angel.

Well' date=' I just got finished fighting another round of Seph battles. I got him down to 1 and a half health bars, then I'm there thinking "Your screwed Sephy!" Then he uses Death Angel Sin Harvest, used the Meteor Strike, which I dodged for the most part, and then he bombarded me.

[/quote']

Max out the jumps, they'll help you keep him from using Heartless Angel.

The jumps?

So do I' date=' she calls me master over MSN as well. [b']You know we can debate all day how much I pwn you.[/b] At the end of the day, I have two epically hawt sisters and a hawt pet.

=/ Shut up, Fuckoff. I'd tell you what I have going for me, but I don't think I need to validate myself as such.

@Topic: Yeah, KH2 Seph was much easier.

@Sakuya: lol, no worries. =/ Honestly, he isn't very hard in FM either. I only had trouble with him on my Level 1 file.

I still haven't found Earth. It's supposed to show you where it is after you reach the Center of the Galaxy.

But I still can't find it. D:

I dun really bother. xD Who needs Earth when you can have a planet full of aliens with hands in place of their bottoms?

That's what we love here.

Utter insanity is spread all around' date=' and it is completely normal.

By the way, welcome, new member, I am Churro, and these are my comrades here at Organization XII.

Here, ask me or Amethyst for food, ask Nexev for your own personal power, [b']ask Lar if you want a consant beatdown or "sex"[/b], and ask Alucard if you want him to kill someone. He asks for a high price, though.

Well, that's basically it. Have fun!

=D

>_________________________________________________________>

She didn't eat mine.

How dare you confuse the gender of God

Lolno

You can't chose what I believe in D:

Archived