Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Seta Sojiro' date=' or just plain Seta...

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2, Persona 4 and some others...

[/quote']

*glomps Seta*

Hai =3

'Sup. =3

Eh, she hasn't visited our's, soo... How could she have eaten it?

She's just that good.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleep well Aeon-senpai. *maps out coordinates to Aeon's house.* Gotta remember to take the fridge.

I thought Yuyuko already ate everyones fridges =o

She didn't eat mine.

How dare you confuse the gender of God >=O

I sentence you to Over 9000 Lashings >=[

And you obviously got a new one after she ate the first one.

Impossible because I'm...GHOST NAPPA!

Also, I got 300 fridges from FRIDGE FIELDS!

That's what we love here.

Utter insanity is spread all around, and it is completely normal.

By the way, welcome, new member, I am Churro, and these are my comrades here at Organization XII.

Here, ask me or Amethyst for food, ask Nexev for your own personal power, ask Lar if you want a consant beatdown or "sex", and ask Alucard if you want him to kill someone. He asks for a high price, though.

Well, that's basically it. Have fun!

=D

Utter insanity is spread all around' date=' and it is completely normal.

By the way, welcome, new member, I am Churro, and these are my comrades here at Organization XII.

Here, ask me or Amethyst for food, ask Nexev for your own personal power, ask Lar if you want a consant beatdown, [b']and ask Alucard for a tentacle rape.[/b]

=D

What? O.o

Don't forget Churro will make you food regardless of what you do, it's his thing.

I can also turn you into a menu item, I'm basically the creativity of this operation, Zex's the brains, Lar's the raw power/sex appeal, Alucard is the vampire/bounty hunter, Xirno/Azure Kite is our data hacker (since she's an avatar), SAkuya is our schedule planner since she can slow time for us, Churro is the cafeteria lady/man, Amethyst is the sniper/elite cafeteria man (though you have to pay), Niwabari is the little kid AND the insane torturer in one fruity delicious mix, and that's everyone I think.

@Xirno/Azure Kite: Exactly

Don't forget Churro will make you food regardless of what you do' date=' it's his thing.

I can also turn you into a menu item, I'm basically the creativity of this operation, Zex's the brains, Lar's the raw power/sex appeal, Alucard is the vampire/bounty hunter, Xirno/Azure Kite is our data hacker (since she's an avatar), SAkuya is our schedule planner since she can slow time for us, Churro is the cafeteria lady/man, Amethyst is the sniper/elite cafeteria man (though you have to pay), Niwabari is the little kid AND the insane torturer in one fruity delicious mix, and that's everyone I think.

[/quote']

I'm the guy who gets ignored :/

Don't forget Churro will make you food regardless of what you do' date=' it's his thing.

I can also turn you into a menu item, I'm basically the creativity of this operation, Zex's the brains, Lar's the raw power/sex appeal, Alucard is the vampire/bounty hunter, Xirno/Azure Kite is our data hacker (since she's an avatar),[b'] Sakuya is our schedule planner since she can slow time for us, [/b]Churro is the cafeteria lady/man, Amethyst is the sniper/elite cafeteria man (though you have to pay), Niwabari is the little kid AND the insane torturer in one fruity delicious mix, and that's everyone I think.

I thought I was the role model full of Nethicite! Dx

Aw well.

We have a meeting at 12:00 with the executive producer, that'll determine the fate of our company.

After that, we have a week off, anyone opposed to Disney World?

@Rox: I do. KH2's Sephiroth is extremely easy. =\

I said KH2, not KH2FM, Zex. Please don't kill me. D:

Here, ask me or Amethyst for food, ask Nexev for your own personal power, ask Lar if you want a consant beatdown, [b']and ask Alucard for a tentacle rape.[/b]

=D

What? O.o

Hey, you never know.

Anyway, post fixed.

*Raises huge ladel*

Now, vat do zee leetle chilldens vant to eat, hmmmm?

=D

What? O.o

Hey, you never know.

Anyway, post fixed.

*Raises huge ladel*

Now, vat do zee leetle chilldens vant to eat, hmmmm?

No, I already have my cup of coffee in mah hand.

XD

Just the torture part. Now stop talking about what I don't and do like before I place spoons put into an oven at 500 degrees under your eyeballs and let them fry in place...

pic

Video Games: 10%

Epic Scales: 10%

Rivalries: 9%

Normal Stuff: 1%

Larxene: 20%

Rape: 25%

Torture: 25%

Okay, Roxas, we are going to have to make a reremake soon because the glitch blocks from 2-3 posts on the next page every time now...

[/quote']

Who thinks Sephiroth was harder in the original Kingdom Hearts?

@Nexev: What am I?

@Rox: Don't know, I'm stuck on the part where Riku get's a new keyblade that can open hearts. I keep getting close but in the end I get destroyed.

[/quote']

Actually, don't forget I am the only slightly stable one, and back-up brains plus, the Evil One...

[/quote']

Actually, don't forget I am the only slightly stable one, and back-up brains plus, the Evil One...

I'm stable. I'm just not evil.

[/quote']

I'm stable. I'm just not evil.

But you are not epic enough or important enough to qualify for the list.

Archived