Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

So' date=' has anybody beaten Sephiroth in KH2? I'm almost there, I have it handled, but I need some luck. I'm bieng forced to use my only Elixir, which I'm trying to save for the first Death Angel Sin Harvest he uses after his transformation. But I keep bieng forced to use it. The lowest health I've gotten him to is 2 and half health bars.

[/quote']

Have you gotten all of the forms maxed out? Including Final?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So' date=' has anybody beaten Sephiroth in KH2? I'm almost there, I have it handled, but I need some luck. I'm bieng forced to use my only Elixir, which I'm trying to save for the first Death Angel Sin Harvest he uses after his transformation. But I keep bieng forced to use it. The lowest health I've gotten him to is 2 and half health bars.

[/quote']

It never lets me use forms. I've tried.

[/quote']

Outside of the fight with Sephiroth. Did you or did you not max out each form?

I'm pretty sure most of us have beaten him already.

=/ He isn't very hard, personally. You shouldn't even be letting him get off a Sin Harvest.

Just make sure you have all the Form abilities (you don't need to max them, just have them at least Level 1), learn how to time Guard effectively, use Counterguard, and use Reflect if you really have to.

For the most part, just using Quick-Run, Glide, and Guard should be all you need to avoid most of his attacks.

[/quote']

=/ He isn't very hard' date=' personally. You shouldn't even be [i']letting[/i] him get off a Sin Harvest.

Just make sure you have all the Form abilities (you don't need to max them, just have them at least Level 1), learn how to time Guard effectively, use Counterguard, and use Reflect if you really have to.

For the most part, just using Quick-Run, Glide, and Guard should be all you need to avoid most of his attacks.

@Solus: No I have not.

@Youmu: When do you get glide? I'm really close to beating him, and I'm level 67.

=/ He isn't very hard' date=' personally. You shouldn't even be [i']letting[/i] him get off a Sin Harvest.

This.

[/quote']

@Solus: No I have not.

@Youmu: When do you get glide? I'm really close to beating him, and I'm level 67.

You get glide after you unlock Final Form. in case you don't know how to do that, go to the World that Never Was, and enter a form, more so Master I believe, and Sora will randomly turn into Final form.

You'll know it in all it's awesomeness when you see it.

I already have unlocked Final' date=' and I can use it as I please. I've beaten every aspect of the game, except Sephiroth.

[/quote']

Use Final Form and Kill nobodies for a bit until you get lvl 1 glide for Sora. =/

Yes, you need to level up Final Form to unlock Glide for Sora. Final Form levels up by killing Nobodies - you have to do this while in the form, though, so killing nobodies as Sora won't cut it.

After you get that, just follow my advice on Seph.

Then go and buy KH2FM, so that you can get your ass handed to you by all the enemies that are harder than Sephiroth. xD It's something we all must do.

Yes' date=' you need to level up Final Form to unlock Glide for Sora. Final Form levels up by killing Nobodies - you have to do this while in the form, though, so killing nobodies as Sora won't cut it.

After you get that, just follow my advice on Seph.

Then go and buy KH2FM, so that you can get your ass handed to you by all the enemies that are harder than Sephiroth. xD It's something we all must do.

[/quote']

I thought FM was Japanese release only?

And if it is, I dun have a JAP ps2. -_-"

Order FM online' date=' or buy it at an anime convention.

Oh, and mod your PS2.

Data Xemnas is the second hardest FM Boss, next to Terra.

[/quote']

What's a PS2 mod gonna cost me? *is too lazy to look it up myself*

The mod equipment (the fliptop' date=' look into it), is like, 18 bucks.

The discs, though, are nearly 40. But I have a spoare set, and if a friend of mine doesn't need em, I cans end em to you, Solus.

[/quote']

o.o

You. . .would do that? *clings to* =3 I wub j00. *glares at* And if you speak a word of this to Victoria, I will make our life a living hell. *points to eyepatch*

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Seta Sojiro' date=' or just plain Seta...

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2, Persona 4 and some others...

[/quote']

*glomps Seta*

Hai =3

Sleep well Aeon-senpai. *maps out coordinates to Aeon's house.* Gotta remember to take the fridge.

I thought Yuyuko already ate everyones fridges =o

Sleep well Aeon-senpai. *maps out coordinates to Aeon's house.* Gotta remember to take the fridge.

I thought Yuyuko already ate everyones fridges =o

She didn't eat mine.

How dare you confuse the gender of God >=O

I sentence you to Over 9000 Lashings >=[

And you obviously got a new one after she ate the first one.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Seta Sojiro' date=' or just plain Seta...

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2, Persona 4 and some others...

[/quote']

*glomps Seta*

Hai =3

'Sup. =3

Eh, she hasn't visited our's, soo... How could she have eaten it?

Archived