Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Animerica Topic: Avatar' date=' Teen Titans, Boondocks, [b']Ben 10 (SECOND series)[/b], and Megas are all made of win.

How is Alien Force better than the original?

Maybe its because Kevin and Ben team up?

Or is it because of the new aliens?

Well if you ask me i love Humangasour the most.

But yes Ben 10 first series is better

The AF aliens are (for the most part) rip-offs or fusions of old aliens... List:

Swampfire=Heatblast/Stinkfly/Wildvine

Humongousaur=Way Big/Four Arms

Brainstorm=Grey Matter/Ripjaws

Chromastone=Diamondhead

Echo Echo=Ditto

Goop (If you think about it and the alien was in the ship, not the goop itself)=Upgrade/Grey Matter

Jetray (without smell)=Stinkfly

Big Chill (cold and minus smell)=Stinkfly/Ghost Freak

The only ones with an exception are Alien X, who sucks and pwns at the same time, since he can do anything as long as there is a vote, and Spidermonkey who is pretty funny...

Enough chat.

WE NEED A NEW TOPIC.

Discuss some of our inconveniences with airlines.

Oh good lord...........I can go on for hours about this.

I travel via airlines more than anyone else here. I guarantee it.

The TSA (thousands standing around) are the most incompetent band of fools I have ever seen in my life.

It takes 3 of the bastards to operate each little kiosk that checks your boarding pass' date=' and another 10 for [i']each[/i] of the x-ray machines.

And they handle the luggage terribly.

The bags I check (only clothes, I don't trust them with anything else) have always sustained some damage. They need to dock the luggage loaders' pay a few churros for screwing up my bags >_>

And god forbid you're checking a firearm.

The bastards will completely f*** the case up.

I swear to god, eventually, they're going to invent a machine that scans every case for locks and tape, tears all the tape off, and breaks every lock.

Because instead of using, oh I don't know? A f***ing KEY? They break the locks. They then proceed to finger f*** every square inch of it.

And they're all either idiots or jerkasses with a superiority complex who are compelled to throw themselves at every opportunity to exercise force over you.

They move you into inconvenient lines for the hell of it.

One time I was carrying a cane with me, and a particularly militant woman (and I use that term lightly) just walks up and wrenches it from my hands, on the ground that it was a "bludgeoning weapon".

What if I had weak legs and needed that thing to walk? I would've been f***ed, that's what. I did eventually get it back.

And then the people are just idiots. There's always some lady that resembles an obese bovine more than a person who must push past everyone because she has to get to the head of the line first.

And people just stop walking and stand in the middle of the walkways. It literally looks like they suddenly forgot how to f***ing walk.

Others don't seem to understand the concept of the flow of traffic. They walk down one side of the hall, but it's the side where everyone else is going the other way.

And then one of the pilots is always flirting with the bimbo stewardess who is as inattentive as humanly possible. Perhaps he should be flying the plane instead? I've been waiting 15 minutes for my drink, because some douchebag pilot (he's not a captain, he's a f***ing pilot) is trying to get into some slut's pants.

I could go on, but my food's here.

It's worse than that, one of my brother's former teachers bought a diving knife at a airport store. It is like dagger size and can go through the security flawlessly but if you subconsciously take it out security panics.

Also Kira: worse is that the Dad figured out about the powers in the last episode of the first season.

Been gone watching Revenge of the FAllen, Jetfire is awesome but very different from the original (think grumpy old man/former deception). Soundwave was cool but you never see him in Robot mode.

Paradox = Dr. Who's nobody.

I liked Alien Force much more then the original. Although, I disliked Ben in both series. Paradox was awesome, but he was probably the only character from either of the shows I actually liked. =\ Except Gwen, she was epic.

Were talking not about Card magic or sparkle magic were talking about "A Wizard Did It" magic. jabroni magic. Sarda magic.

Incidently Richard and Black Mage are allot alike though Richard is more competent, heaven's forbid they team up.

So, has anybody beaten Sephiroth in KH2? I'm almost there, I have it handled, but I need some luck. I'm bieng forced to use my only Elixir, which I'm trying to save for the first Death Angel Sin Harvest he uses after his transformation. But I keep bieng forced to use it. The lowest health I've gotten him to is 2 and half health bars.

Archived