Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xemnas: As a leader Xemnas never wanted to have to play as a single character in DnD. He wanted to play Warhammer 40K instead where he could command a whole army. Because he can't he mostly pouts and uses a wizard with extreme specialization on the Summon Monster spells (he tries to use it in any possible situation' date=' including non battle situations).

[/quote']

Does this mean I get Summon Bigger Fish?

SCORE!!!!!

If you want big fish, play RE4.

I cast Summon Bigger Fish!

[spoiler=XD]

2wfikbs.jpg

Xemnas: As a leader Xemnas never wanted to have to play as a single character in DnD. He wanted to play Warhammer 40K instead where he could command a whole army. Because he can't he mostly pouts and uses a wizard with extreme specialization on the Summon Monster spells (he tries to use it in any possible situation' date=' including non battle situations).

[/quote']

SCORE!!!!!

[spoiler=XD]

2wfikbs.jpg

>.> FAIL.

I feel so relieved! I beat Trudge in WC2009... He was a b***h... I had the game before the american release... Japanese ROM FTW!

First chase' date=' second chase, third chase, or Riding Duel?

[/quote']

SCORE!!!!!

[spoiler=XD]

2wfikbs.jpg

WTF!? That was already made?

Archived