Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ Well excuse me for having extensive theories on Time' date=' Ramanga.

And the Triceratops is WAY cooler than the Stego.

[/quote']

Triceratops are the tanks of the prehistoric world, T-rex are the artillery strike.

Sakuya, I want you to find the first post where I mentioned Nethicite was mentioned, that seems a running gag.

It started in Drift's shoutbox, I think.

Alucard wasn't sharing any cake with me, because I'm Drift's supermodel and shouldn't get fat. Then Lar told us it was a magic cake, and anyone who ate it wouldn't gain any weight. Alucard then proclaimed I was full of Nethicite due to one of your experiments, and the magic wouldn't effect me. xD

It started in Drift's shoutbox' date=' I think.

Alucard wasn't sharing any cake with me, because I'm Drift's supermodel and shouldn't get fat. Then Lar told us it was a magic cake, and anyone who ate it wouldn't gain any weight. Alucard then proclaimed I was full of Nethicite due to one of your experiments, and the magic wouldn't effect me. xD

[/quote']

The birth of a fad.

xD

Solus I like to point out that DnD is simply a game version of roleplays. Thus it is no nerdier than the Bleach roleplays you have except that it's harder to make your character overpowered.

I thought up what each Org person would be if they were playing DnD (similar to the why Vexen is the Dungeon Master). Here is what I've gotten:

Xemnas: As a leader Xemnas never wanted to have to play as a single character in DnD. He wanted to play Warhammer 40K instead where he could command a whole army. Because he can't he mostly pouts and uses a wizard with extreme specialization on the Summon Monster spells (he tries to use it in any possible situation, including non battle situations).'

Xigbar: Xigbar prefers the fighting aspects the game and doesn't give much thought to anything else, if you read Darth and Droids he's like Jim. Plays a Ranger

Xaldin: Xaldin likes a debate more than a fight. He will frequently point out flaws in Vexen's campaign to tick Vexen off making Vex more likely to make a mistake. He plays a monk with Grappling as his specialty as Grappling is confusing as hell.

Vexen: The tragic hero of the story, he doesn't play a character but is DM of the group. While he has ultimate authority in the game no one thinks any higher of him than they did before so they will constantly argue their points and do things simply to ruin Vexen's campaign. This however has gained him a measure of respect as his campaigns are okay even though he can't plan anything ahead of ten minutes.

Zexion: One of the more annoying players, this is because he min-maxed his character to the point that no one is close to his strength, unbalancing the game. Plays a illusionist with abmormaly high stats thanks to his min-max.

Demyx: Demyx is happy but easily confused, he hardly understands the game and can cause many mistakes. Strangely he seems to be able to easily grasp the plans of the campaign villians even though he can't tell if getting a 20 on a attack is good. Plays a bard.

That's all I got so far.

Xemnas: As a leader Xemnas never wanted to have to play as a single character in DnD. He wanted to play Warhammer 40K instead where he could command a whole army. Because he can't he mostly pouts and uses a wizard with extreme specialization on the Summon Monster spells (he tries to use it in any possible situation' date=' including non battle situations).

[/quote']

Does this mean I get Summon Bigger Fish?

SCORE!!!!!

Xemnas: As a leader Xemnas never wanted to have to play as a single character in DnD. He wanted to play Warhammer 40K instead where he could command a whole army. Because he can't he mostly pouts and uses a wizard with extreme specialization on the Summon Monster spells (he tries to use it in any possible situation' date=' including non battle situations).

[/quote']

Does this mean I get Summon Bigger Fish?

SCORE!!!!!

If you want big fish, play RE4.

RE4?

As in resident evil 4?

My friend Owns that game he's one of the greatest player i've ever seen' date=' he also bought RE5 on PS3 but he still hasn't finished RE5 on Pro mode, he really wants to unlock Alber Wesker.

[/quote']

Yes, Resident Evil 4.

Too bad the story line in RE5 sucked. Otherwise it was fun.

*kicks kitties*

They're evil. >=O

You shall burn non-believer! I shall rip out your heart and feast upon it's dark hatred for the precious little ones' date=' and banish you from all existence!

[/quote']

Woah, woah. I was only kidding.

I luv kitties. =3

*kicks kitties*

They're evil. >=O

You shall burn non-believer! I shall rip out your heart and feast upon it's dark hatred for the precious little ones' date=' and banish you from all existence!

[/quote']

Woah, woah. I was only kidding.

I luv kitties. =3

*calms down* Oh. You had me mildly upset.

Archived