Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I can make DnD characters easily enough, because of this. [/inb4bannedforadvertising]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCL1TafELs

Anyone who's a fan of Touhou and Ace Attorney must watch this series (This would probably make up the entire club).

Anyway' date=' the knives joke will never get old, because I can control time. Thus stopping things from aging. Ha.

[/quote']

Let me lay this to you easily, mortal.

You can stop Death.

You can stop Aging.

You can stop hordes of unimaginably horrifying monsters.

You can even delay Chuck Norris.

But let me lay this to you easily, mortal.

YOU.

CAN.

NEVER.

STOP.

FANDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything completly removed from time will simply be removed from the material plan as time exists everywhere in the material plan. Remove that and you prevent it from truely existing as everything must be temporary (Rocks smash, heartbeats cease) but if that is immortal than it can't change and thus is doomed to oblivion (AKA if it can never get old it's because it was bad in the first place). Plus time doesn't affect immaterial things.

Davok if you can make a character and understand how to play it then you have perfect understanding of DnD, since everything is up to the DM you only need to know more than how to make a character if your a DM (otherwise you play the character like a rp with roles when you do something that may fail).

You read Rave Roxas? Who's your favorite character' date=' mines Jerry Bourne (Belinka's doctor).

[/quote']

At first I watched the anime when it first came out in English. A friend at my high school (Who's favorite character was apparently Let while he was a dragon) made me remeber it because he had read the manga. Since I have a DVR, I've been watching it every Monday recently. Right now they're showing the fight with Reina after Haru beats Sieg Hart.

I'm only now reading the manga, and I'm at the part where they meet Griff. I believe my favorite character was Musica, but Haru's awesome also.

Davok if you can make a character and understand how to play it then you have perfect understanding of DnD' date=' since everything is up to the DM you only need to know more than how to make a character if your a DM (otherwise you play the character like a rp with roles when you do something that may fail).

[/quote']

=O Awesome. Now I need someone to play it with. ><

Stuff about time.

Time' date=' in and of itself, is an abstract concept to begin with - to believe that something outside of time cannot truly exist is inaccurate.

Time is little more than a concept we use to mark the progression of events, but it is not actually something that is [i']there[/i]. For example, if for whatever reason, the whole world stopped around you, Nex, you would still exist, would you not?

Despite the fact that you would technically be living outside of time, you would still exist while the rest of the world stood still.

If one somehow possessed the ability to halt eventual progression, or "Time Control", it is perfectly within reason that they could halt the progression of age within themselves while allowing progress around them to continue, thus rendering themselves an "Immortal who lives outside of time", while still existing.

If it's Berserk (Which I don't watch)' date=' I believe that's Griffith.

Solus Shade sounds more original than Zaraki Kenpachi.

[/quote']

Must be him then.

And I must agree. =P Now I have to find a digital photo source. I wantz to share Comet with the world. =3 He's so adorable. <3

Stuff about time.

Time' date=' in and of itself, is an abstract concept to begin with - to believe that something outside of time cannot truly exist is inaccurate.

Time is little more than a concept we use to mark the progression of events, but it is not actually something that is [i']there[/i]. For example, if for whatever reason, the whole world stopped around you, Nex, you would still exist, would you not?

Despite the fact that you would technically be living outside of time, you would still exist while the rest of the world stood still.

If one somehow possessed the ability to halt eventual progression, or "Time Control", it is perfectly within reason that they could halt the progression of age within themselves while allowing progress around them to continue, thus rendering themselves an "Immortal who lives outside of time", while still existing.

Ah but can you due that to a concept?

Also if time stopped for me than it will truely look like I just did from suicide (considering I wouldn't age or get harmed unintentionally and the rest of my life would be in a period of 0 seconds, I'll probably commit suicide as my sanity will be slowly eroded until I am convinced that the only way for time to continue would be my death (and all of that would happen in one moment of time that has no unit for how small it can be)).

Time being halted is a horrifying thing if you think about it.

Archived