Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=o I like going on walks while listening to music, but beyond that, outdoors are very meh.

'Course, I live in polluted-as-hell Southern California, so it's obvious why there isn't much appeal in it for me. =/

@Sakuya: xD Luppi in your avatar = WIN

"It was the whippoorwills, the incessantly calling whippoorwills, the damnable, lurking whippoorwills waiting out there, the whippoorwills, the whippoorwills in the hills..."

A rep to whoever knows where that quote's from. ;D

@Youmu: That sucks. xD I live near a lot of really nice forests and trails, so now I feel guilty. And the camping's awesome, too.

"It was the whippoorwills' date=' the incessantly calling whippoorwills, the damnable, lurking whippoorwills waiting out there, the whippoorwills, the whippoorwills in the hills..."[/i']

@Youmu: That sucks. xD I live near a lot of really nice forests and trails, so now I feel guilty. And the camping's awesome, too.

It's from the Call of Cthulu.

"It was the whippoorwills' date=' the incessantly calling whippoorwills, the damnable, lurking whippoorwills waiting out there, the whippoorwills, the whippoorwills in the hills..."[/i']

Jabberwocky I presume.

What was that poem about anyway, have the words in it he made up?

If I am right this proves that I have an unusually highrank in the Random Knowledge skill.

It's from the Call of Cthulu.

Really close, bu no cigar. ;D

At the bottom of Page 77.

The Whippoorwills in the hills.

(By the way' date=' I have 2nd edition Deities and Demigods for DnD, want to know the Elder's stats?)

[/quote']

You got it. ;D

And I would love to hear the stats. Also, you need to teach me how to play that game. I'm slowly learning how to play 3.5 Edition online, but that's slowly.

[quote='「Ramanga」' pid='2404014' dateline='1245681367']
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jiCeo1Vy20&feature=related]DON'T IGNORE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/url]
[/quote]

.............................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................Huh? You said something? I swear, you must have said something.

If you didn't play Phoenix Wright AA: T&T' date=' you wouldn't get the joke.

[/quote']

I haven't played any Pheonix Wright yet. =\

I need to go and pick one up. It'll hopefully cure my boredom.

Xirno, I've told you this a hundred times, stop stealing my knives! Dx

Oh, and *Knives* for laughing at me. D< We're not in Gensokyo, either.

At the bottom of Page 77.

The Whippoorwills in the hills.

(By the way' date=' I have 2nd edition Deities and Demigods for DnD, want to know the Elder's stats?)

[/quote']

You got it. ;D

And I would love to hear the stats. Also, you need to teach me how to play that game. I'm slowly learning how to play 3.5 Edition online, but that's slowly.

Well it turns out that Deities and Demigods is first edition so the stats are redundant. However he can regenerate 10 hp each turn and summon 10-100 of the deep ones. His Charisma is -7 and is a 20th level magic user.

I don't know that well how to make characters in 3.5 but I do know that if you want specialization that you need to be a fighter.

Archived