Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a kitty too. I love cats.

[spoiler=Her name is Tika' date= but I always call her Famfrit.]

GetAttachment.jpg

I went outside today for the first time in 2 weeks.

I saw The Proposal, because Ryan Reynolds is in it (my favorite actor ever) plus it was hilarious.

And I went to gamestop and bought:

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

FFIV

Chrono Trigger

FFTA2 is fun =3.

On a side note, the kitten is cute :3.

Unfortunately, Milanor has no kitties D:, and only has dogs.

I have a kitty too. I love cats.

[spoiler=Her name is Tika' date= but I always call her Famfrit.]

GetAttachment.jpg

Your cat is cute.

I went outside today for the first time in 2 weeks.

Seriously?

I saw The Proposal' date=' because Ryan Reynolds is in it (my favorite actor ever) plus it was hilarious.

[/quote']

Ryan Reynolds is awesome. I was considering seeing The Proposal.

And I went to gamestop and bought:

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

FFIV

Chrono Trigger

Awesome selections, but how much did this come to?

I hate myself for not buying Tactics Advanced or X two years ago.

^Never, sorry.

I like going outside at times, especially if it's in the city or something.

On a side note, I hade a pretty good breakfast today.

A poppyseed bagel with vegetable cream cheese (cream cheese with celery, carrots, and white onion), lox, capers, and red onion, all with a nice bottle of orange juice.

I heard that they redid Chaos's theme in Dissidia, other than that I belive they performed some other FF music before.

My Skill level in Knowledge: Random Crap amazes even me.

In other news Batman Arkhan Asylum was delayed, could it have anything to do with Square Enix buying the company making the game? (This is what I heard anyway, I can't find the Game Informer I read it from). I expect that they are adding an assortment of FF Easter eggs and maybe even some goodies. (Like making Black Mage playable like Joker is on the PS3).

I've become almost fearful of the outdoors. Dx

It seems whenever I go out, I get injured. For instance, last time I went out I got hit in the gut by a golf ball. My cousin was apparently hitting them from accross the street. What's the chances of that? Dx That isn't the only time, either.

Last month my mother made me go outside and play baseball because 'I need to get away from that room'. I tip the ball on the bat, and it hits me dead in the nose. Dx The list doesn't end there, but I'm too lazy to type them all up.

Gawd, I hate nature.

Which is ironic, considering that's Marly's attribute.

It seems whenever I go out' date=' I get injured. For instance, last time I went out I got hit in the gut by a golf ball. My cousin was apparently hitting them from accross the street. What's the chances of that? Dx That isn't the only time, either.

Last month my mother made me go outside and play baseball because 'I need to get away from that room'. I tip the ball on the bat, and it hits me dead in the nose. Dx The list doesn't end there, but I'm too lazy to type them all up.

Gawd, I hate nature.

[/quote']

=O I guess you just have rotten luck.

PM'd you the question, Alucard.

It seems whenever I go out' date=' I get injured. For instance, last time I went out I got hit in the gut by a golf ball. My cousin was apparently hitting them from accross the street. What's the chances of that? Dx That isn't the only time, either.

Gawd, I hate nature.

[/quote']

I hate myself because I laughed when I read that.

Dx

Archived