Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Clancy Brown should have voiced Lexaeus. How awesome would that have been?

I'm seriously waiting for Kate Higgins to get a role. If Yuri Lowenthal, Johnny Yong Bosch, Crispin Freeman, and Steven Blum are the men that are in everything, then Kate Higgins is the woman that's in everything.

Just watch, she'll voice Terra in Dissidia.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rox: Which is a real shame, because Kahri Walgreen is awesome and needs more popularity. She's gonna be at AX this year, though, and I'm totally gonna hang out with her. xD

And she would be PERFECT for Aqua. Just saying.

@Cirno: xD I'll go make an account.

@Rox: Naaaahhhh, I don't like Ruff for her. Aqua looks almost exactly like a blue-haired Saya, in terms of facial structure and hair-style. Kari's voice would just fit so perfectly.

Plus she seems like a more serious female character, which Kahri is good at portraying.

PM Wars? o.O

*is clueless*

You explain Dem.

[spoiler=Kay.]PM Wars is a grand-strategy game thingy! You begin with a Map of the area where the war is taking place. Then' date=' you choose the overall Theme of your armies. (such as, a army of [i']youkai[/i] or even munchkins! :3) Then, create a General for each of your armies (such as Reimu Hakurei or the Good Witch person from Wizard of Oz). You begin with one Army, and after choosing one of the regions on the map to begin you choose to either: Invade or Wait)

Invade means you move your Army into another region (whether a battle happens or not depends on whether the region is unoccupied or occupied by the Foe.

Wait means you just do nothing. :3 You pass your turn, probably devising a strategy.

You gain ten squads of new soldiers each round. (a period of two turns) Which is about fifty. (10x5) Besides that, you can customize your soldiers and create new types at your whim. It's your decision. ;D

During Battles, you can Assassinate, Formation or Counter. Assassinate is an option in which you can kill the enemy General before the battle. Whether the assassin is able to kill the General is based on common sense along with your assassin and the General's abilities.

Formation is an option in where you can attack the enemy in a formation that you customize yourself. Counter is where you attempt to counter the formation, and whether it succeeds or not depends on common sense. I know this sucks, by when in doubt use this: http://www.penpaperpixel.org/tools/d20dicebag.htm to duke out arguments.

The objective is to take over all the regions and conquer the Map and the Enemy. Combatants should record their status, such as what regions they control and how much troops are in them along with who the user is fighting.

I iz smart smart.

Just a random idea I came up with. You can all expand on it, since it most probably is really confusing.

@Rox: Naaaahhhh' date=' I don't like Ruff for her. Aqua looks almost exactly like a blue-haired Saya, in terms of facial structure and hair-style. Kari's voice would just fit so perfectly.

Plus she seems like a more serious female character, which Kahri is good at portraying.

[/quote']

Oh, I meant people wanted Michelle Ruff for Terra/Tina.

:3 Yay.

*Hugs Cirno back*

<3 =D

Now let go or Lar'll get jealous ;D

@Kira: What game are you downloading again?

Yeah right' date=' even if you dumped here it will wind up like this.

[spoiler=Clairex's day']

Xirno: Clairex I'm leaving you! You don't seem to appericate me! You'll never see me again!

(Xirno angrily leaves)

Clairex: Wait, did something happen Nexev? I was busy eating and didn't catch that.

Nexev: What, how did I get in this scene, where's the setting taking place? Claire don't worry about the plot, it's probably something stupid and retarded like pokemon anime.

Clairex: Kay then *goes back to eating*

(Who's that Orgymon? It's Churro *churr churr*)

Alucard: *walks in* So Clairex I heard that your single now, want to date a fellow vampire and not some silly fairy.

Xirno: *sound starts faint but get's louder as she run towards Alucard* CCCCCCLLLLAAAAAAAAAAIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Ouch!

*This ouch was because from 20 feet away Sakuya threw a knife that caught onto Xirno's dress and pinned her to the wall*

Nexev: *standing besides Sakuya* Great, you can hit a idiot from 20 ft, you win the bet.

Xirno: LAAAAAAAAAAR! Come back to me! I'm the strongest the strongest!

*Demyx and Davok walks by, Demyx sees Xirno*

Demyx: Davok, Daovok, look! A pinata! I wanna smash it!

Davok: I don't think that's a pinata...

Demyx: *puppy face* Awwwww. But I want to get it's candy!

Davok: Fine you can hit the pinata.

Demyx: Yays

*Hugs Cirno back*

<3 =D

[spoiler=Clairex's day']

Xirno: Clairex I'm leaving you! You don't seem to appericate me! You'll never see me again!

(Xirno angrily leaves)

Clairex: Wait, did something happen Nexev? I was busy eating and didn't catch that.

Nexev: What, how did I get in this scene, where's the setting taking place? Claire don't worry about the plot, it's probably something stupid and retarded like pokemon anime.

Alucard: *walks in* So Clairex I heard that your single now, want to date a fellow vampire and not some silly fairy.

Xirno: *sound starts faint but get's louder as she run towards Alucard* CCCCCCLLLLAAAAAAAAAAIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Ouch!

*This ouch was because from 20 feet away Sakuya threw a knife that caught onto Xirno's dress and pinned her to the wall*

Nexev: *standing besides Sakuya* Great, you can hit a idiot from 20 ft, you win the bet.

You spelled her name wrong.

And, when I made a joke about me cheating on her with Alucard, she threatened to kill me with a spork xD

*Hugs Cirno back*

<3 =D

[spoiler=Clairex's day']

(Xirno angrily leaves)

And, when I made a joke about me cheating on her with Alucard, she threatened to kill me with a spork xD

You mean when you admitted messing around with Alucard that one time and I sent Lar the screenshot out of boredom? XD

Good times.....

inb4lies (that's becoming about as mandatory with you as dispelling bravery in FFXII XD)

*Hugs Cirno back*

<3 =D

[spoiler=Clairex's day']

(Xirno angrily leaves)

You mean when you admitted messing around with Alucard that one time and I sent Lar the screenshot out of boredom? XD

Good times.....

inb4lies (that's becoming about as mandatory with you as dispelling bravery in FFXII XD)

>___________________>"

I did not 'mess around' with Alucard. D<

I just knifed him multiple times.

Archived