Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD I felt like a bit of a shmuck. Normally I can tell lies with little to no difficulty (please don't get the wrong idea about that statement o.o;;), but a lie regarding one's mortality DID make me feel a little guilty. A little.

xD Sorry.

Your lucky this club has more variety than an army of me. If so your joke would have gone unnoticed and you would feel like idiots.

Remenber that menu I made

[spoiler=here it is if you forgot]Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy, not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

Freeshooter's Sushi Boat: Generic sushi but higher quality than average and also uses some non traditional fish like flounder and this big ass fish found in the amazon that are actually quite common occasionaly.

Fresh Fried Rice (or FFR): See what I did thier? Anyway this rice has beef and can be served as a side dish instead of a main course if you want smaller servings.

Nexev's Burger Platter: 4 or 5 burgers with veggies and thousand island, simple yet tasty.

Sleeve's Dumplings: Chicken dumplings, inside each one is some sauce, however you can't tell and the sauces in the dumplings are random, just like the man himself.

Zex's scheme: A stew with a dark broth and a sour taste, who knows what's inside (beef, veggies and some other spices)

Mineku's shepard's pie: made with real lamb

Alucard's Feast: Meat lollipops, the beef is rare and the sticks are cow bones. Can be cooked at different temperatures if needed.

Niwabari's Confliction: A pair of tacos, the white corn tortilla is beef and spicy, the blue corn tortilla is chicken and has mango salsa (Davok and Demyx respectively)

Luxlord's 21: Chicken dinner, see 21 is blackjack and if you get blackjack thiers a phrase "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

Sakuya's Knifefest: Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape.

Yuyoko's Gluttony: A all you can eat chicken ramen (no meat pieces since you get all you can eat, just some vegtables and noodles) since it's not really infinite it is a bowl you can get freerefils for.

Catalyst of Before (Roxas): An antipasto salad with pickled artichoke hearts and cauliflower, tomato slices with balsamic, basil, salt, and pepper, and baby pepperoncini.

The Strongest Shrimp: A shrimp on the barbie that has spicy sauce on it. Goes surprisingly well with the chicken ramen.

Rinne's99 : 3 or 4 Porkchops, since there are multiple marinades allowed as options you can get many combination.

Now I had an idea of fanart with us at a picnic eating it. Alucard is trying a pickup line on Lar while holding one of his meat lollypop. Behind him Xirno is lunging at him with her shrimp on the barbie. Lar is slurping the noodles in the cartoon fashion staring at them with indifference. That's all of the picture I can make up so far (besides Churro smiling triumphantly in the background in front of his meal trolley).

What's funniest about the picture is if we were friends in real life and Churro was that good a cook it could actually happen.

Your lucky this club has more variety than an army of me. If so your joke would have gone unnoticed and you would feel like idiots.

[spoiler=here it is if you forgot]Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy' date=' not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

Freeshooter's Sushi Boat: Generic sushi but higher quality than average and also uses some non traditional fish like flounder and this big ass fish found in the amazon that are actually quite common occasionaly.

Fresh Fried Rice (or FFR): See what I did thier? Anyway this rice has beef and can be served as a side dish instead of a main course if you want smaller servings.

Nexev's Burger Platter: 4 or 5 burgers with veggies and thousand island, simple yet tasty.

Sleeve's Dumplings: Chicken dumplings, inside each one is some sauce, however you can't tell and the sauces in the dumplings are random, just like the man himself.

Zex's scheme: A stew with a dark broth and a sour taste, who knows what's inside (beef, veggies and some other spices)

Alucard's Feast: Meat lollipops, the beef is rare and the sticks are cow bones. Can be cooked at different temperatures if needed.

Niwabari's Confliction: A pair of tacos, the white corn tortilla is beef and spicy, the blue corn tortilla is chicken and has mango salsa (Davok and Demyx respectively)

Luxlord's 21: Chicken dinner, see 21 is blackjack and if you get blackjack thiers a phrase "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

Sakuya's Knifefest: Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape.

Yuyoko's Gluttony: A all you can eat chicken ramen (no meat pieces since you get all you can eat, just some vegtables and noodles) since it's not really infinite it is a bowl you can get freerefils for.

Catalyst of Before (Roxas): An antipasto salad with pickled artichoke hearts and cauliflower, tomato slices with balsamic, basil, salt, and pepper, and baby pepperoncini.

The Strongest Shrimp: A shrimp on the barbie that has spicy sauce on it. Goes surprisingly well with the chicken ramen.

Rinne's99 : 3 or 4 Porkchops, since there are multiple marinades allowed as options you can get many combination.

Now I had an idea of fanart with us at a picnic eating it. Alucard is trying a pickup line on Lar while holding one of his meat lollypop. Behind him Xirno is lunging at him with her shrimp on the barbie. Lar is slurping the noodles in the cartoon fashion staring at them with indifference. That's all of the picture I can make up so far (besides Churro smiling triumphantly in the background in front of his meal trolley).

What's funniest about the picture is if we were friends in real life and Churro was that good a cook it could actually happen.

[/quote']

I should be stabbing someone with my knife kabobs. xD

[spoiler=here it is if you forgot]Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy' date=' not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

[/quote']

I got Alucard to back off Lar so that doesn't work to well =p

@Sakuya: Throw them at me :D

[/quote']

Zaraki's Conquered, Fresh Fried Rice, Sleeve's Dumplings, Mineku's Shephard Pie, abd Alucard's Feast sound good. Although, I just ate.

[/quote']

Or did you? =o

You'll never know. xD

[/quote']

Or did you? =o

You'll never know. xD

FFFFF.

*knifes*

[/quote']

Or did you? =o

You'll never know. xD

FFFFF.

*knifes*

You two better not be in Gensokyo. D:

And stop stealing my knives!

I should knife kabob either Xirno or Lar, since they're the only ones that give me a hard time about mah pads. D: Lar more so then Xirno, but either is fine.

We're not in Gensokyo, don't worry Sakuya.

Also,

Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads Pads

;-;

Archived